CDZ A question about Trump and gun control

Do you really think we need more gun control?
Does anyone really believe we don't need ANY gun control? If we do need gun control we should have control laws that keep guns away from crazies, criminals and kids. No laws will ever be perfect but does anyone disagree that this should be the goal?
All those things you say are already laws.
So we agree that gun control is essential? Are the current laws working?
They work as well as all other laws work in that only the law abiding obey them. If you think any more laws will keep this stuff from happening then you are wrong. It's clear from your comments that you want some kind of new laws and it has been proven time and again they don't work. But, why didn't we have all these mass murders back 60 years ago? People have changed, that's why. No laws will stop this until the people change or the people take it upon themselves not to allow this crap anymore by becoming pro-active. No laws will stop it. By the way, murder is against the law. Why didn't that stop it?

Does anyone really believe we don't need ANY gun control? If we do need gun control we should have control laws that keep guns away from crazies, criminals and kids. No laws will ever be perfect but does anyone disagree that this should be the goal?
They work as well as all other laws work in that only the law abiding obey them. If you think any more laws will keep this stuff from happening then you are wrong. It's clear from your comments that you want some kind of new laws and it has been proven time and again they don't work. But, why didn't we have all these mass murders back 60 years ago? People have changed, that's why. No laws will stop this until the people change or the people take it upon themselves not to allow this crap anymore by becoming pro-active. No laws will stop it. By the way, murder is against the law. Why didn't that stop it?
Youre wrong. Think of it as fine tuning. Most intelligent people know everything is a process. You put something in place that you worked hard at designing in hopes that it stops whatever its intended to stop. You then reevaluate and make corrections. Its a ongoing process. Its not a one time thing where you put it in place and walk away from it.

I dont think Drumpf is going to turn the US into Hitlers germany. I just think hes an incompetent fool that will provoke more terrorist attacks. I'm a liberal and I own multiple weapons.
Do you really think we need more gun control? Because I certainly do not! It's been proven time and time again that no law will stop a determined mad man. Just like it's already against the law to murder, and that doesn't stop anyone, and drugs, they are illegal but that doesn't stop anyone.
Well its complicated. There should be gun control. We cant have people armed with .50 Cals and M60's roaming the streets The problem is that it wont stop bad stuff from happening it will only make it more difficult. I'm from the hood and I know how easy it is to get a gun on the streets. I've known cops that will sell you a gun they jacked off some drug dealer. Gun control should be a start not a fix all solution. The problem is where and how do we start? in some imaginary world where you could take all the guns from the legal owners it would leave them defenseless against the criminals that ignore the laws anyway. In that same imaginary world how are you going to get criminals to turn in their guns? I know the culture is going to have to change. Not specifically the gun culture but the white american culture of violence. White people worship, celebrate, and commend violence but pretend they are appalled by it. Everyone sees this but white people it seems. Then they wonder why other racial groups begin to emulate those same people whites idolize like the mafia. After the culture is changed we then have to deal with the pychos. I'm guessing there simply is no way to stop them from shooting people unless gun manufacturing is made illegal as well.

Still trying to blame the white guy? You said yourself that it's easy to get a gun in the hood. Are these law abiding citizens providing the guns, complete with background checks? Now, where do most gun murders happen and who is usually pulling the trigger? Be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course I'm blaming the white man. Even though they werent the ones to invent guns this is the closest thing they have done that ranks as an invention. Whites specialize in violence. They document it and pat each other on the back about it. When you can show me a Black gun maker that supplies guns to the people in the hood let me know. Just like drugs these guns are brought in by whites, sold buy whites, and resold by whites.

It is amazing to me that there are those that want to blame everyone else for the violence perpetrated by their own criminal element.

Do you really think we need more gun control? Because I certainly do not! It's been proven time and time again that no law will stop a determined mad man. Just like it's already against the law to murder, and that doesn't stop anyone, and drugs, they are illegal but that doesn't stop anyone.
Well its complicated. There should be gun control. We cant have people armed with .50 Cals and M60's roaming the streets The problem is that it wont stop bad stuff from happening it will only make it more difficult. I'm from the hood and I know how easy it is to get a gun on the streets. I've known cops that will sell you a gun they jacked off some drug dealer. Gun control should be a start not a fix all solution. The problem is where and how do we start? in some imaginary world where you could take all the guns from the legal owners it would leave them defenseless against the criminals that ignore the laws anyway. In that same imaginary world how are you going to get criminals to turn in their guns? I know the culture is going to have to change. Not specifically the gun culture but the white american culture of violence. White people worship, celebrate, and commend violence but pretend they are appalled by it. Everyone sees this but white people it seems. Then they wonder why other racial groups begin to emulate those same people whites idolize like the mafia. After the culture is changed we then have to deal with the pychos. I'm guessing there simply is no way to stop them from shooting people unless gun manufacturing is made illegal as well.

Still trying to blame the white guy? You said yourself that it's easy to get a gun in the hood. Are these law abiding citizens providing the guns, complete with background checks? Now, where do most gun murders happen and who is usually pulling the trigger? Be honest.

Of course I'm blaming the white man. Even though they werent the ones to invent guns this is the closest thing they have done that ranks as an invention. Whites specialize in violence. They document it and pat each other on the back about it. When you can show me a Black gun maker that supplies guns to the people in the hood let me know. Just like drugs these guns are brought in by whites, sold buy whites, and resold by whites.

Help us to understand here. Black thugs buy or steal guns that they then use to kill other black thugs and it's the white guy's fault for legally manufacturing the guns in the first place? Is it thus the real industry's fault when young black men impregnate multiple young women, treat them like worthless humans and abandon their children?

The gun manufacturer doesn't encourage the senseless slaughter of humans. The rapper encourages the young and impressionable to emulate what they see him doing in his videos and the way he treats the women in his life.

I cant put it any plainer than I already did. Whites produce guns. They glorify violence. They conduct mass shootings. They have organized crime war lords as heroes. Then they start selling their guns in the hood and Blacks emulate their organized crime structure.

Then whites make movies about Billy the Kid, Al Capone...video games like Assassins Creed, War Games, etc etc.

And black rappers make videos glorifying misogyny, drug use and child abandonment. Guess that makes them responsible for the breakdown of the black family.

I dont think Drumpf is going to turn the US into Hitlers germany. I just think hes an incompetent fool that will provoke more terrorist attacks. I'm a liberal and I own multiple weapons.

It is amazing to me that there are those that want to blame everyone else for the violence perpetrated by their own criminal element.
Its amazing to me that there are those that arent intelligent enough to look at cause and effect and accept the facts that their society and philosophy breeds and honors violence. When people dont know who they are or what their own philosophy is they mimic that of the majority race.

Help us to understand here. Black thugs buy or steal guns that they then use to kill other black thugs and it's the white guy's fault for legally manufacturing the guns in the first place? Is it thus the real industry's fault when young black men impregnate multiple young women, treat them like worthless humans and abandon their children?

The gun manufacturer doesn't encourage the senseless slaughter of humans. The rapper encourages the young and impressionable to emulate what they see him doing in his videos and the way he treats the women in his life.

I cant put it any plainer than I already did. Whites produce guns. They glorify violence. They conduct mass shootings. They have organized crime war lords as heroes. Then they start selling their guns in the hood and Blacks emulate their organized crime structure.

Then whites make movies about Billy the Kid, Al Capone...video games like Assassins Creed, War Games, etc etc.

And black rappers make videos glorifying misogyny, drug use and child abandonment. Guess that makes them responsible for the breakdown of the black family.

Youre getting off topic but I agree with everything except child abandonment. You cant show me a rapper that glorifies that.

Its a bogus argument. By your logic we might as well legalise murder.

And you can thank the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America for fighting to keep your ability to own those guns.

Thank you, NRA.

Except...no.....Whites own more guns but don't use them to commit as much murder. Blacks own fewer guns, but commit murder at far higher rates......your post is not accurate.

Black worship gangster culture, how about that fact?

I guess you don't read about AFrica much......

It looks like from what i see on the internet and here that most liberals and democrats dislike Donald Trump. In the extreme. They even go so far as to compare him to Adolf Hitler and claim that Trump is going to turn our country into the same kind of hell hole that Hitler did Germany. Now that being said it also appears from what I see here and on the internet that most if not all liberals and democrats what more gun control. Now my question: What's the matter with them? If Trump is Hitler or turning into Hitler, and you all know how Hitler used gun control against the Jews and others and easily murdered millions, why on Earth would you want to disarm everyone and make them face another Hitler defenseless? That does not make any sense at all! Seriously asking, although I don't I'll get any serious answer form liberals on this as it seems to contradict logic.
Will Trump support guns for Muslims?

And you can thank the NRA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun owners of America for fighting to keep your ability to own those guns.

Thank you, NRA.
Excuse me but fuck the NRA. They dont care about Black people. I belong to NAAGA. The NRA (and Regan) folded like a limp rag when the Black Panthers exercised their 2nd amendment rights.

It isn't the laws.....we have more than enough to arrest criminals who use guns for crime. The problem at one end is that democrats allow violent, repeat gun offenders back on the street. On the other end, you have single, teenage mothers raising young males without fathers.....and they are turning out generations of sociopaths who commit murder easily.

I read a lot about Africa but its actually more eye opening to go to such a beautiful continent with beautiful cities and people. I guess you dont read history books much. Whites invaded most of Africa as well and fucked up in their usual manner. Stay on topic though. Dont get butthurt I love Africa and get distracted.

Liberals like you are legalizing it.

I read a lot about Africa but its actually more eye opening to go to such a beautiful continent with beautiful cities and people. I guess you dont read history books much. Whites invaded most of Africa as well and fucked up in their usual manner. Stay on topic though. Dont get butthurt I love Africa and get distracted.
Stay on topic? And all you have done here is race bait, like always.

Except...no.....Whites own more guns but don't use them to commit as much murder. Blacks own fewer guns, but commit murder at far higher rates......your post is not accurate.

Black worship gangster culture, how about that fact?
My post said nothing about rates or ownership. It just pointed out the fact that whites worship violence which is the reason for the gun problem. Are you having a hard time reading or were you trying to lie in order to get your two cents in?

Liberals like you are legalizing it.
That was a bit flippant. Your point is that there is no point banning something because people still do it. The obvious riposte to that is to get rid of all laws.
Which is a nonsense.

Forum List

Back