A question about the Obama win

I didnt know you were a minority.
Which party has supported teachers' unions and failing inner city schools?
Which party has supported policies that have made out of wedlock births in the black community about 75%?
Which party delivers dependency?

Right, the Democrats. The Democrats hate the idea of a strong independent black population. They want to keep them stupid and dependent. Like this woman:
Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

I am from a mixed marriage. There is a lot that you do not know.

Yes, half jackass, half wit.
Do you think that inner city blacks are better off now or before the Great Society programs? Do you think it is desirable that people should be in control of their own lives?

See, you are just a racist asshole full of insults. Minorities at one time had to take those insults out of fear. Now you can only make them from the safety of your computer like the coward that you are.

I am from a mixed marriage. There is a lot that you do not know.

Do you think that inner city blacks are better off now or before the Great Society programs? Do you think it is desirable that people should be in control of their own lives?

See, you are just a racist asshole full of insults. Minorities at one time had to take those insults out of fear. Now you can only make them from the safety of your computer like the coward that you are.

IOW you have no answer. Got it.
I think you're the racist here.

that remains to be seen in the 2014 House elections.

lol, so this time don't count?

The American people just very Clearly voted for the Status Quo.

Which was, Nothing at all getting done by either side.

It's insane, but that is what they voted for.

I don't believe voters want the status quo. While they chose to stick with Obama, I do believe most voters, including Democrats, want to see some spending cuts along with some small tax increases, and yes, tax increases on the wealthy. I imagine if the fighting between Dems and Republicans continues to keep us at a standstill ,then Republicans may feel a very harsh backlash in House elections in 2014.

Now, personally, I don't think that is going to happen. I have a theory that says Boehner is going to start playing ball with the Dems. I think he's going to tell the tea party nutjobs to play ball too. The reason I see this happening is that I think Boehner is going to see a big opportunity open up for himself, if he plays his cards right. You see, if he plays his cards right, he could very easily become our next president. On the other hand, if he continues to play obstructionist, he could find himself no longer being Speaker of the House.

The election is over, Romney conceded, unlike what osama would have done if all of the fraud wouldn't have worked for him. Deep down you know that is true or you are an imbecile that doesn't pay attention to anything around you.....oh wait....you actually cast a vote for that asswipe osama, never mind.

The problems of the ghetto are the same throughout the western world. In Ireland the problems are the same, and most of the people do not have to deal with the stigma of race. I do not believe in throwing money at the poor, they should be trained and jobs should be created. Until that problem is addressed, people need to be helped, and yes, the liberals are in favor of that. Until the conservatives come up with better solutions, they will have to deal with the liberal programs helping people get by on the bare minimum.

The problems of the ghetto are the same throughout the western world. In Ireland the problems are the same, and most of the people do not have to deal with the stigma of race. I do not believe in throwing money at the poor, they should be trained and jobs should be created. Until that problem is addressed, people need to be helped, and yes, the liberals are in favor of that. Until the conservatives come up with better solutions, they will have to deal with the liberal programs helping people get by on the bare minimum.

First you say the problems are the same. Then you show how they are different in one respect. They are different in many respects. But none of that is germane here.
Then you say you dont believe in throwing money at the poor but are happy supporting policies that do just that.
Then you aver that conservatives do not have a better solution, when in fact we have much better solutions.
No wonder I can't take you seriously. Your thought process is about on a junior high level.

First you say the problems are the same. Then you show how they are different in one respect. They are different in many respects. But none of that is germane here.
Then you say you dont believe in throwing money at the poor but are happy supporting policies that do just that.
Then you aver that conservatives do not have a better solution, when in fact we have much better solutions.
No wonder I can't take you seriously. Your thought process is about on a junior high level.

That must be the grade level that you are in because you are unable to understand what I am saying.

You are like Romney SAYING that you have solutions.

That must be the grade level that you are in because you are unable to understand what I am saying.

I show that your posts are full of shit and your response is that I can't understand you? Really?

Hey guys you just relected someone who saw record lows in poverty and unemployment for minorities under his first term. GOOD JOB!!

I show that your posts are full of shit and your response is that I can't understand you? Really?

You are the one who said that Rick Perry would be the next President. Then you backed Romney. You obviously do not know your ass from a hole in the ground.

that remains to be seen in the 2014 House elections.

lol, so this time don't count?

The American people just very Clearly voted for the Status Quo.

Which was, Nothing at all getting done by either side.

It's insane, but that is what they voted for.

American is very nearly evenly divided into two opposing camps.

We got election outcomes reflecting that division.

Hey guys you just relected someone who saw record lows in poverty and unemployment for minorities under his first term. GOOD JOB!!

Sentence construction might not be for you. :cool:

Cuz I forgot on "e" on reelected? Ok. You bitch about a typo but don't address what I said, solid plan.

I didn't see this until today. I don't pick on people over typos unless they turn out to be inadvertently funny.

But...that wasn't it.

You say he "saw," when clearly "caused" would have been the more appropriate choice, and for the sarcasm of "GOOD JOB!!" to work, "record lows in poverty and unemployment for minorities under his first term" might not have been what you meant to say.

How could I possible argue with that sentence they way YOU put it together? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back