A question about the Obama win

Typical liberal mentality, "running a better campaign" means demonizing a successful business man, accusing him of being a felon, accusing him of being responsible for the death of a woman. class warfare, economic warfare, and racial warfare, yep,, it's that's better, I'll go with worse.

Oh nos, a political campaign where opponents lie about each other and paint each other in a bad light. What is the world coming to :rolleyes:

I guess we know what your values are, why should a political advertisement not be held to the same standard as a soap commercial? Maobama raised almost a billion dollars using lies and deceit, that is fraud. But hey, he's a commiecrat politician so all's right with the world.

You want a law that says people aren't allowed to lie or bend the facts in political advertisements?

Playing the race card ,is getting old. Seriously, get over it.

He ran a better campaign than Romney, and in the end voters said they felt Obama was their candidate, and Romney was for the rich. I don't think actual policy had a lot to do with the decision.
Obama won because he is black, because he catered to illegal aliens, because he gave lots of free things to lazy welfare bums, because he lied to all of us, because he is a smooth talking community organizer, because he had an army of Kool-Aid drinking assholes working for him and convincing dumb people that do not stop listening to jive ass rap music long enough to listen to any of the news about what is happening in the real world to vote for his sorry Marxist ass.

Just wait 'til he starts paying back his contributors this time!

I don't speak crazy, so I don't know how to respond to this.

Oh nos, a political campaign where opponents lie about each other and paint each other in a bad light. What is the world coming to :rolleyes:

I guess we know what your values are, why should a political advertisement not be held to the same standard as a soap commercial? Maobama raised almost a billion dollars using lies and deceit, that is fraud. But hey, he's a commiecrat politician so all's right with the world.

You want a law that says people aren't allowed to lie or bend the facts in political advertisements?

It's called truth in advertising, I would like to see a law that places a politician under oath any time they make a public statement and if they are caught lying put their slimy asses in jail for perjury. Can you imagine a politician telling the truth instead of running a con on the public, what a freaking concept.

Last edited:

It's called truth in advertising, I would like to see a law that places a politician under oath any time they make a public statement and if they are caught lying put their slimy asses in jail for perjury. Can you imagine a politician telling the truth instead of running a con on the public, what a freaking concept.

That hasn't exactly stopped them from lying to congress in the past when they were under oath.

lol, so this time don't count?

The American people just very Clearly voted for the Status Quo.

Which was, Nothing at all getting done by either side.

It's insane, but that is what they voted for.

That is the part that surprised me the most the House and Senate basically staying the same I don't know maybe people figure Government doing nothing is the best thing that could happen.

Voters were not asked to vote on keeping gridlock or 'things the same'

Obama and the 'new' Democrats won on their messages... same with Republicans who won, but do not belittle the fact that no one was voting on keeping the government the way it is.

But thats the results You reelect a president and expect change?? or a congressman,or Senator you put the samr people back in you get the same results

Nothing has changed we got a new president that looks just like the old one!!

Who decides what's true?

First I'm not taking anything away from the Obama win not griping complaining or questioning it my question about it is this was it based more on support of his policies or his own personal popularity? I asked this because there was no major shift in the House for the Democrats and only a slight shift for them in the Senate basically the balance of power is right where it was after the 2010 midterms it seems to me if there was major support for Obama's policies you would have seen more off a shift in the Democrats favor in the House and Senate.

Has a lot to do with redistricting. Dems out voted Reps by 2.5 million popular votes.
The Electoral College vs. Popular Vote - Land O' Lakes, FL Patch

Obama just won Florida, confirmed, and now has 332 Electoral votes. Lincoln only had 180.

I might mention Corporate-people only get 1 vote. LOL!

That hasn't exactly stopped them from lying to congress in the past when they were under oath.

And we the people let them get away with it. I guess we do indeed get the government we deserve.

Exactly. All you people wanna bitch and moan, well guess who voted in all these people that you despise? It is typical of the modern citizen to want a new "law" against fucking speech lol. JESUS.

You nerds love being told what to do

Exactly. All you people wanna bitch and moan, well guess who voted in all these people that you despise? It is typical of the modern citizen to want a new "law" against fucking speech lol. JESUS.

So you're saying it's perfectly fine for a politician to say anything true or not to get people to donate to their campaigns and to get votes. Honesty and integrity are not vlaues you look for in leaders, you must be a great example for those around you. Fucking idiot.

So you're saying it's perfectly fine for a politician to say anything true or not to get people to donate to their campaigns and to get votes. Honesty and integrity are not vlaues you look for in leaders, you must be a great example for those around you. Fucking idiot.

You got all of that from me saying I don't want laws against free speech? You seem angry, bro. Do you need a hug?

That is the part that surprised me the most the House and Senate basically staying the same I don't know maybe people figure Government doing nothing is the best thing that could happen.

Voters were not asked to vote on keeping gridlock or 'things the same'

Obama and the 'new' Democrats won on their messages... same with Republicans who won, but do not belittle the fact that no one was voting on keeping the government the way it is.

But thats the results You reelect a president and expect change?? or a congressman,or Senator you put the samr people back in you get the same results

Nothing has changed we got a new president that looks just like the old one!!

A major party candidate with a different message and platform ran against the President. That candidate ad message lost to the message and platform the President ran on.

Who decides what's true?

Who decides in any legal case, a jury. My point is if a politician knows jail could be in their future they would choose their word very carefully and maybe, just maybe, we could believe what they say.

You got all of that from me saying I don't want laws against free speech? You seem angry, bro. Do you need a hug?

Free speach does not extend to fruad, let's call it exactly what it is.

Who decides what's true?

Who decides in any legal case, a jury. My point is if a politician knows jail could be in their future they would choose their word very carefully and maybe, just maybe, we could believe what they say.

Personally, I think that's an awful idea, for three reasons.

1, youre attempting to make lying illegal. 2, almost never are blantant lies told by politicans, they are almost always half truths and subject to interruption, and 3, I think it wouldn't solve the issue of dishonesty only give people a false sense of security as they would assume anything a politican is saying is true because "they can't lie" and clog up the court system by crys of "foul" from everyones opponent.

Last edited:
I'm praying for Gridlock on almost every issue.

then you hate your country.

what are you all going to do, continue to stamp your little baby feet and hold your breath til you turn blue?

the people in washington have a job to do...

That is a really silly comment. Gridlock is a part of the checks and balances that was created as a protection for the people.

No one had to, Republicans are Republicans, even stupid minorities can see that.

I didnt know you were a minority.
Which party has supported teachers' unions and failing inner city schools?
Which party has supported policies that have made out of wedlock births in the black community about 75%?
Which party delivers dependency?

Right, the Democrats. The Democrats hate the idea of a strong independent black population. They want to keep them stupid and dependent. Like this woman:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

I am from a mixed marriage. There is a lot that you do not know.

Yes, half jackass, half wit.
Do you think that inner city blacks are better off now or before the Great Society programs? Do you think it is desirable that people should be in control of their own lives?

I'm praying for Gridlock on almost every issue.

then you hate your country.

what are you all going to do, continue to stamp your little baby feet and hold your breath til you turn blue?

the people in washington have a job to do...

That is a really silly comment. Gridlock is a part of the checks and balances that was created as a protection for the people.

You'll have to excuse her. They didnt teach the Constitution where she went to "Law School."

Free speach does not extend to fruad, let's call it exactly what it is.

Fraud requires action. Quit trying to ban words bro.

New Topics

Forum List

Back