A question about PM's and rep.

Yes!

Red is what mods write in when responding in "mod mode" on here. Any other time we are just posters like you.

Have you never deleted any of your PM's? You are moderating them when you do, meaning getting rid of them. It's just like magic! :thup:

I don't recall. I think not. Besides, the MODERATED label comes up on each and every one of them in the Inbox. I haven't checked in the Sent folder.

The same thing will happen. I delete my PM's every night. I just hit the button at the top, go to "delete" and wa'la-like magic they are gone! Same with the "sent" ones too.

Like you, I am so popular I have to delete my PM's every night also. Otherwise my PM box would overflow and spill out onto the rest of the board.

I don't recall. I think not. Besides, the MODERATED label comes up on each and every one of them in the Inbox. I haven't checked in the Sent folder.

The same thing will happen. I delete my PM's every night. I just hit the button at the top, go to "delete" and wa'la-like magic they are gone! Same with the "sent" ones too.

Like you, I am so popular I have to delete my PM's every night also. Otherwise my PM box would overflow and spill out onto the rest of the board.

It's a blessing, and a curse.

Yes!

Red is what mods write in when responding in "mod mode" on here. Any other time we are just posters like you.

Have you never deleted any of your PM's? You are moderating them when you do, meaning getting rid of them. It's just like magic! :thup:

If you delete them, they don't show up at all, with or without the MODERATED tag.

Perplexing...makes me wonder who's moderating the PMs, I ask, I'm told it's me doin' to myself...and that I could go blind from it.

What a revolting development this is!

BTW.....How many PMs do you have to have to start deleting them?

I don't think I'm in danger of being flooded with admiring messages.....but I just wanted to know.

I don't think I'm in danger of being flooded with admiring messages.....but I just wanted to know.

Go to your PM box, it will tell you how many you are allowed.
Supporting members are allowed 5000 (combined in box and out box). I don't know about everybody else.

Since you are not a supporting member, your PM box holds 100 total messages, that's both sent and received. Supporting members can hold 1,000. If it gets to 100, and you haven't deleted some, then you won't be able to receive anymore PM's.

Since you are not a supporting member, your PM box holds 100 total messages, that's both sent and received. Supporting members can hold 1,000. If it gets to 100, and you haven't deleted some, then you won't be able to receive anymore PM's.
My slide bar at the top of the page when I'm lookin' at PMs says I can have 5000 total.

My slide bar at the top of the page when I'm lookin' at PMs says I can have 5000 total.

Then I wonder why I get to 900 mine says my PM box is 90% full? :confused:

Did DanK and 4Nines short change me again! They don't pay me enough as it is! :evil:

*Here, I just checked and this is what mine says:

Folder ControlsInbox contains 137 messages.
You have 638 messages stored, of a total 1,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Did DanK and 4Nines short change me again! They don't pay me enough as it is! :evil:
Yeah. I'm not a contributing member and I can have 1000.

You got 638 messages since last night?! Shazaam!

You showed me yours so I'll show you mine.
Folder Controls
Inbox contains 250 messages.
You have 390 messages stored, of a total 5,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)

Maybe men are special.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Folder Controls

Men are something all right......................

I have a lot of messages in my "saved" folder-that's why the number is so high.

I am sending an email to our Admin. to see why I got the short end of the stick! I am a paying member and a mod, WTH?

I blame Gunny somehow.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

WHAT IN THE NAME OF PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL???

You said that you delete all of your PMs every night, yet you already have 638 messages at HIGH NOON!!!

Well, I've been sending and receiving all morning and it says I have over 200.

Folder Controls

Men are something all right......................

I have a lot of messages in my "saved" folder-that's why the number is so high.

I am sending an email to our Admin. to see why I got the short end of the stick! I am a paying member and a mod, WTH?

I blame Gunny somehow.

'bout like a woman...have permission to accumulate a thousand messages, never get there and still complain her limit isn't high enough!:confused:

I have yet to use up all my free minutes in a month's worth of phone chatter. Should I consider going to the more expensive plan and doubling my allowance?

Don't answer that!:lol:

Bummer for you.

Forum List

Back