A question about PM's and rep.

If moderators can read the Rep Messages but not the PMs, why when I check the box on the right side of the message list does the word MODERATED show up whether it's a PM or a REP?

supwitdat?:confused: Y'all been readin' my love notes?

Last edited:
If moderators can read the Rep Messages but not the PMs, why when I check the box on the right side of the message list does the word MODERATED show up whether it's a PM or a REP?

Because YOU are the one moderating the messages. Either deleting them or moving them, whatever. NOBODY can read your PM's but you.

Because YOU are the one moderating the messages. Either deleting them or moving them, whatever. NOBODY can read your PM's but you.
But I haven't deleted or moved any of them...just read and replied to most of them.

Does "Because YOU are the one moderating the messages." mean that I am a moderator?

Do y'all write in red when you're pissed off or somethin'? Supwitdat?

But I haven't deleted or moved any of them...just read and replied to most of them.

Does "Because YOU are the one moderating the messages." mean that I am a moderator?

Self Moderation will make yo go blind
and type in funny colors

Self Moderation will make yo go blind
and type in funny colors

Can't I just do it 'til I need glasses?

Yes!

Red is what mods write in when responding in "mod mode" on here. Any other time we are just posters like you.

Have you never deleted any of your PM's? You are moderating them when you do, meaning getting rid of them. It's just like magic! :thup:

Yes!

Red is what mods write in when responding in "mod mode" on here. Any other time we are just posters like you.

Have you never deleted any of your PM's? You are moderating them when you do, meaning getting rid of them. It's just like magic! :thup:

What about in "Maude mode"?

Yes!

I don't recall. I think not. Besides, the MODERATED label comes up on each and every one of them in the Inbox. I haven't checked in the Sent folder.

Yes!

I don't recall. I think not. Besides, the MODERATED label comes up on each and every one of them in the Inbox. I haven't checked in the Sent folder.

The same thing will happen. I delete my PM's every night. I just hit the button at the top, go to "delete" and wa'la-like magic they are gone! Same with the "sent" ones too.

Yes!

What about in "Maude mode"?
maude.jpg

Forum List

Back