A question about liberals...

So providing court documented facts about the felons list in florida and how the state had to quit using a system designed to knock legal black voters off the voter list is not up to your "level" of discussion?

Gee I'm so surprized.
You wiling to seat Coleman in Franken's seat for the same thing that has been proven while putting Mark Richie up on charges for voter fraud as the Sec State?

Your selective outrage is showing. My sense of the irrelevant (2000 isn't coming back) is tingling.

I suggest you open the other eye and look around again

Like I said, I'm new here and have only read about 90-100 posts. I may need to read more, but it is about 4:1 so far. And I'm talking about names like a-hole, idiot, stupid ass,...etc. There are loons on both sides, and name calling dosen't automatically equal loon. It does however ruin any chance at getting someone to see your point of view. I'll be happy to make friends with anybody as long as they don't believe in using government to take other peoples stuff :)

P.S. The term "Teabaggers" is what got me to notice when liberals try to discredit by using derogatory language...Since then it is something I can't un-see. It has made me more careful in how I make my points and who I choose to interact with on a personal level. It is a very unattractive quality :)
First of all, the term "Teabagger" was PROUDLY chosen by the Teabaggers themselves!!! People were merely showing sincere RESPECT for their chosen nickname by using it, but CON$ need to play perpetual VICTIMHOOD and now claim they are being unfairly attacked when someone respectfully calls Teabaggers by their chosen nickname.

Let's compare that to CON$. Kennedy accidently called Obama "Osama Obama" and the entire GOP hate radio pundits played the slip over and over and their audience started calling Obama "Osama" claiming that's what Kennedy called him so it's OK. When the media started calling Bin Laden "Usama" the CON$ just called Obama "Ubama" putting the lie to the Kennedy rationalization. So CON$ can rationalize that a slip of the tongue gives them license to be as derogatory as they desire, but Libs can't even use the very nickname Teabaggers chose for themselves. :cuckoo:

proud-teabagger.png

"CON$"

Satire is funniest when it's unintentional.

I'm new here and have been browsing the threads. I noticed that a disproportionate number of liberal/progressives resort to name calling when their arguments fall apart. I noticed this on another message board too. Anybody have a good explanation of why this is? Also, why were liberals more angry after Obama's election, than before? I mostly would like a liberal answer to this, as my conservative peers probably have the same reasons I do :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wish I had a dollar every time I have been personally insulted for presenting cold hard court documented facts to the righties on here.
The only thing you ever present up here is the FACT that you're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' proverbial Christmas tree o' life......And, that the truth isn't a matter to you.

Hell, I wish I had a dollar for every time you've stepped on your lil' needledick up here. 'cause that is one squashed lil' needledick to be sure!

Forum List

Back