A qestion was brought up by a liberal, would like to debate that question.

Single payer is not communism,

so then why so afraid to tell us the essential difference?

Communism is a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. In theory, it works like a family. Unfortunately, due to greed that usually doesn't exist to much extent in families, and the lack of commitment to the other members, that is usually present in families, it is unworkable.
Single payer is the same type system we use for Medicare, the most successful program we have ever had.

1) you didn't say what essential difference is between communism and single payer
2) you didn't say why you think Medicare is most successful program we have and if it should be applied to all industries.

1.) Your question is like asking what is the essential difference between a broken arm and a beautiful sunset. They are different. If you can't figure that out, I'm not going to try to explain it.
2.) I'm not sure how medicare could be applied to all industries.

Point out who exactly spied for Stalin. Point out who gave him the bomb. I'm sure the authorities would like to have this earth shattering evidence you claim to have. Whoever did it must be very old by now.

actually the authorities long ago captured and hung the parties. Sorry to rock your world. Please understand that as a liberal you mostly get things backwards. This is why we say liberalism is based in ignorance. The more egotistic you are based on feeling that liberals care more the more you will step in it. I suggest you stay in learning mode and ask questions.

So no current liberals are guilty of the things you mentioned. Great. I guess my first question would be, why did you think what you posted was relevant to today.

Point out who exactly spied for Stalin. Point out who gave him the bomb. I'm sure the authorities would like to have this earth shattering evidence you claim to have. Whoever did it must be very old by now.

actually the authorities long ago captured and hung the parties. Sorry to rock your world. Please understand that as a liberal you mostly get things backwards. This is why we say liberalism is based in ignorance. The more egotistic you are based on feeling that liberals care more the more you will step in it. I suggest you stay in learning mode and ask questions.

So no current liberals are guilty of the things you mentioned. Great. I guess my first question would be, why did you think what you posted was relevant to today.

liberals spied for Stalin because they loved him while he was killing 60 milllion. Sanders still loves communism even after the 100 million killed.

1.) Your question is like asking what is the essential difference between a broken arm and a beautiful sunset. They are different. If you can't figure that out, I'm not going to try to explain it.

so, as a typical liberal you cant explain the essential difference between single payer and communism??
Hint: both require total govt management and control while Republican capitalism is the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back