A PSA for Trump supporters

Sure, but NONE of them are pussy assed bitches

Only if they support Trump.

Start stupid and double down.

That is Trump's usual pattern.

But, but, but, TRUMP. Straight out of the playbook. Face it, you stepped in it and I'm enjoying watching you try to get it off your shoe.

Yes, Trump is a clear and present danger to the well being of our country. It's perfectly natural that he and his childish behavior should be discussed.
Clear and present danger-WHERE? No war, great economy, people working and proud of it. Once he solves the illegal problem, we'll have the best America in 50 years!

Typical right wing lie. You claim that since I oppose Trump, then I must spit on soldiers. You're some kind of disgusting, you know that?
Yup.Who else would support that spoiled, lying, pussy grabbing orange fool? Your words-are you retracting them or do you hate Trump so much you will call every voter of his, whether soldier or teacher or mother, or first responder a pussy? Your chance now to be clear about it

Not a problem. If you support Trump to the point where you don't care about his constant lies, and even laugh about and encourage them as so many here have, and you think America was built on the hateful rhetoric and his personal financial enrichment at the expense of our citizens that he espouses, you are a pussy. No matter what decent things you might have done in the past, that doesn't excuse you for supporting that spoiled fool. Are we clear now?
First , asshole, I am not a trump supporter-I don't like the name calling you and people like you engage in. Second-all your words are just YOUR opinion-does not diminish any Trump supporter or even Trump. And your definition of pussy is wrong-the therapy dog huggers, pussy hat wearing, whiny antifas are the real pussies so get your head on straight.

Sure you're a Trump supporter. I can see why it would embarrass you to admit it though.
As always, I will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve. pussy.
There it is-you have to define everyone else or you can;t handle an honest discussion. Someone says something and you have to say "no you said what I say you said". Not a Trump supporter, though I bust off on Trump haters, not a pussy, but your picture shows you have one, and I don't think you give anyone's thoughts any consideration but your own. Now, lets see which statements you over react to-I bet ALL of them.

Don't hold back. Tell me what you really think, Archie.

You think there aren't liberal WW2 vets and first responders?

My father in law is a Marine from Cuban Missile crisis era, and was a city cop during the 60s.

A trump supporter and only a liar or a fool would call doubt his toughness.

I don't doubt his toughness. If he is a Trump supporter, I wonder about his sanity though.

oh, how silly of me. You said that "Trump supporters were pussy assed bitches".

I forgot that you libs just say shit, and it don't mean nothin.

REmind me to dismiss everything you say from now on.

So he's a mental pussy assed bitch. You understand now?

NOpe. ANd I don't care. YOu have admitted that you just say shit, and it should just be dismissed as shit.

You can respond to my remarks any way you wish. It's not like the thoughts of a right wing nut bag mean anything anyway.

But, but, but, TRUMP. Straight out of the playbook. Face it, you stepped in it and I'm enjoying watching you try to get it off your shoe.

Yes, Trump is a clear and present danger to the well being of our country. It's perfectly natural that he and his childish behavior should be discussed.
Clear and present danger-WHERE? No war, great economy, people working and proud of it. Once he solves the illegal problem, we'll have the best America in 50 years!

What you're hoping for is the America we had 50 years ago.

Yup.Who else would support that spoiled, lying, pussy grabbing orange fool? Your words-are you retracting them or do you hate Trump so much you will call every voter of his, whether soldier or teacher or mother, or first responder a pussy? Your chance now to be clear about it

Not a problem. If you support Trump to the point where you don't care about his constant lies, and even laugh about and encourage them as so many here have, and you think America was built on the hateful rhetoric and his personal financial enrichment at the expense of our citizens that he espouses, you are a pussy. No matter what decent things you might have done in the past, that doesn't excuse you for supporting that spoiled fool. Are we clear now?
First , asshole, I am not a trump supporter-I don't like the name calling you and people like you engage in. Second-all your words are just YOUR opinion-does not diminish any Trump supporter or even Trump. And your definition of pussy is wrong-the therapy dog huggers, pussy hat wearing, whiny antifas are the real pussies so get your head on straight.

Sure you're a Trump supporter. I can see why it would embarrass you to admit it though.
There it is-you have to define everyone else or you can;t handle an honest discussion. Someone says something and you have to say "no you said what I say you said". Not a Trump supporter, though I bust off on Trump haters, not a pussy, but your picture shows you have one, and I don't think you give anyone's thoughts any consideration but your own. Now, lets see which statements you over react to-I bet ALL of them.

Nice deflection, but I notice others here have called you out

You finally get it-and we'll continue to strive for that-a fair day's pay for a fair day's work-not today's give me something for nothing-and my baby and extended family too!

Others here have called me names. I'm not sure how that could improve their extremely poor credibility.

Others here have called me names. I'm not sure how that could improve their extremely poor credibility.
Think about it-we ALL could raise the level of discussion

The level of discussion should have been raised when crazy right wingers were calling people traitors for disagreeing with Shrub. Remember what those nut bags did to the Dixie Chicks? It's a little late for your words to mean much. It will take actions for you to be believable.

You finally get it-and we'll continue to strive for that-a fair day's pay for a fair day's work-not today's give me something for nothing-and my baby and extended family too!

That's just sad. You crave an Archie Bunker world, and think that is a good thing. You don't even realize just how disgusting that is.

The level of discussion should have been raised when crazy right wingers were calling people traitors for disagreeing with Shrub. Remember what those nut bags did to the Dixie Chicks? It's a little late for your words to mean much. It will take actions for you to be believable.
So you hold grudges against people who you don't know for things they may have not done? I don't know shrub or dixie chicks so your complaint falls on deaf ears.

So you hold grudges against people who you don't know for things they may have not done? I don't know shrub or dixie chicks so your complaint falls on deaf ears.

Sorry you are so poorly informed as to what has happened up to mow.

Sorry you are so poorly informed as to what has happened up to mow.
I don't think you are ever sorry-just doing your best to be a pest.

Bulldog just says shit, you can just dismiss anything he says.

Why change now? Right wingers dismiss common sense on a regular basis anyway.

My father in law is a Marine from Cuban Missile crisis era, and was a city cop during the 60s.

A trump supporter and only a liar or a fool would call doubt his toughness.

I don't doubt his toughness. If he is a Trump supporter, I wonder about his sanity though.

oh, how silly of me. You said that "Trump supporters were pussy assed bitches".

I forgot that you libs just say shit, and it don't mean nothin.

REmind me to dismiss everything you say from now on.

So he's a mental pussy assed bitch. You understand now?

NOpe. ANd I don't care. YOu have admitted that you just say shit, and it should just be dismissed as shit.

You can respond to my remarks any way you wish. It's not like the thoughts of a right wing nut bag mean anything anyway.

I'm not the one that says shit, and drops it immediately at the first challenge.

When I say something, I mean it. IT means something. I WANT someone to address it, so that discussion can take place. That is what this site is about.

YOU, say shit, get called on it, and just say some other shit.

Your words are shit and mean nothing.

Why change now? Right wingers dismiss common sense on a regular basis anyway.

Calling a "Great economy" a "clear and present danger to the nation" is "common sense" now?

LOL!!! Just another helping of shit from bulldog.

Forum List

Back