A PSA for Trump supporters

Chrissie Teigen is right. Trump is a pussy assed bitch, and his supporters are just like him.
Not a Trump supporter, but the ones I have seen are WWII vets and first responders-they are anything but.

You think there aren't liberal WW2 vets and first responders?
Sure, but NONE of them are pussy assed bitches

Only if they support Trump.
Tell the guy who lost an arm in Afghanistan his supporting of Trump makes him a pussy.

70211854_2843530005675098_5408849274463059968_n.jpg

HAVE A GREAT DAY
RPGputer.jpg

Chrissie Teigen is right. Trump is a pussy assed bitch, and his supporters are just like him.
Not a Trump supporter, but the ones I have seen are WWII vets and first responders-they are anything but.

Tell the guy who lost an arm in Afghanistan his supporting of Trump makes him a pussy.

Lots of people lost arms in Afghanistan. Tell a liberal who lost his arm there that Trump, otherwise known as Cadet Bone Spurs, is anything but a pussy.

Lots of people lost arms in Afghanistan. Tell a liberal who lost his arm there that Trump, otherwise known as Cadet Bone Spurs, is anything but a pussy.
Forget liberals-you called Trump supporters pussy whatevers-do you or do you not think a Trump supporting soldier is a pussy bitch?

Forget liberals-you called Trump supporters pussy whatevers-do you or do you not think a Trump supporting soldier is a pussy bitch?

Yup.Who else would support that spoiled, lying, pussy grabbing orange fool? Supporting Trump and maintaining integrity are not compatible.

Yup.Who else would support that spoiled, lying, pussy grabbing orange fool? Supporting Trump and maintaining integrity are not compatible.
Well, you might as well join the crowd spitting on soldiers-your political beliefs are not worth the lives or limbs of those brave men-or the 60 million mothers, fathers, and hard working American voters.

Well, you might as well join the crowd spitting on soldiers-your political beliefs are not worth the lives or limbs of those brave men-or the 60 million mothers, fathers, and hard working American voters.

Typical right wing lie. You claim that since I oppose Trump, then I must spit on soldiers. You're some kind of disgusting, you know that?

Typical right wing lie. You claim that since I oppose Trump, then I must spit on soldiers. You're some kind of disgusting, you know that?
Yup.Who else would support that spoiled, lying, pussy grabbing orange fool? Your words-are you retracting them or do you hate Trump so much you will call every voter of his, whether soldier or teacher or mother, or first responder a pussy? Your chance now to be clear about it

Start stupid and double down.

My father in law is a Marine from Cuban Missile crisis era, and was a city cop during the 60s.

A trump supporter and only a liar or a fool would call doubt his toughness.

I don't doubt his toughness. If he is a Trump supporter, I wonder about his sanity though.

oh, how silly of me. You said that "Trump supporters were pussy assed bitches".

I forgot that you libs just say shit, and it don't mean nothin.

REmind me to dismiss everything you say from now on.

Yup.Who else would support that spoiled, lying, pussy grabbing orange fool? Your words-are you retracting them or do you hate Trump so much you will call every voter of his, whether soldier or teacher or mother, or first responder a pussy? Your chance now to be clear about it

Not a problem. If you support Trump to the point where you don't care about his constant lies, and even laugh about and encourage them as so many here have, and you think America was built on the hateful rhetoric and his personal financial enrichment at the expense of our citizens that he espouses, you are a pussy. No matter what decent things you might have done in the past, that doesn't excuse you for supporting that spoiled fool. Are we clear now?

That is Trump's usual pattern.

My father in law is a Marine from Cuban Missile crisis era, and was a city cop during the 60s.

I don't doubt his toughness. If he is a Trump supporter, I wonder about his sanity though.

So he's a mental pussy assed bitch. You understand now?

Not a problem. If you support Trump to the point where you don't care about his constant lies, and even laugh about and encourage them as so many here have, and you think America was built on the hateful rhetoric and his personal financial enrichment at the expense of our citizens that he espouses, you are a pussy. No matter what decent things you might have done in the past, that doesn't excuse you for supporting that spoiled fool. Are we clear now?
First , asshole, I am not a trump supporter-I don't like the name calling you and people like you engage in. Second-all your words are just YOUR opinion-does not diminish any Trump supporter or even Trump. And your definition of pussy is wrong-the therapy dog huggers, pussy hat wearing, whiny antifas are the real pussies so get your head on straight.

First , asshole, I am not a trump supporter-I don't like the name calling you and people like you engage in. Second-all your words are just YOUR opinion-does not diminish any Trump supporter or even Trump. And your definition of pussy is wrong-the therapy dog huggers, pussy hat wearing, whiny antifas are the real pussies so get your head on straight.

Sure you're a Trump supporter. I can see why it would embarrass you to admit it though.
As always, I will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve. pussy.

But, but, but, TRUMP. Straight out of the playbook. Face it, you stepped in it and I'm enjoying watching you try to get it off your shoe.

But, but, but, TRUMP. Straight out of the playbook. Face it, you stepped in it and I'm enjoying watching you try to get it off your shoe.

Yes, Trump is a clear and present danger to the well being of our country. It's perfectly natural that he and his childish behavior should be discussed.

Sure you're a Trump supporter. I can see why it would embarrass you to admit it though.
As always, I will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve. pussy.
There it is-you have to define everyone else or you can;t handle an honest discussion. Someone says something and you have to say "no you said what I say you said". Not a Trump supporter, though I bust off on Trump haters, not a pussy, but your picture shows you have one, and I don't think you give anyone's thoughts any consideration but your own. Now, lets see which statements you over react to-I bet ALL of them.

So he's a mental pussy assed bitch. You understand now?

NOpe. ANd I don't care. YOu have admitted that you just say shit, and it should just be dismissed as shit.

Forum List

Back