FROM THE BING DICTIONARY;

DICTIONARY
prophet
Definition
proph·et
[ próffət ]
proph·ets Plural

NOUN
somebody who interprets divine will: somebody who claims to interpret or transmit the commands of a deity
somebody predicting the future: somebody who predicts the future
"prophets of economic doom"
advocate of something: somebody who advocates a cause or idea
inspired leader: somebody considered to be an inspired leader or teacher

: : Matthew 13:57
: : And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

I know that it is a long video but anyone interested in the Israeli Palestinian problem should watch this !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI9-dEs9HIM]RETURN OF THE GENERAL'S SON - YouTube[/ame]

:bow3:Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :eek:
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha [6 years old] in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

:bow3:Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha [6 years old] : That the Prophet [Muhammad 53 years old] said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you [6 years old] pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done [Muhammad 53 years old].

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing [6 years old] between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad [53 years old]was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet [53 years old] consummated his marriage with me [9 years old] in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.

:bow3:Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth :eek:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DICTIONARY
prophet
Definition
proph·et
[ próffət ]
proph·ets Plural

NOUN
somebody who interprets divine will: somebody who claims to interpret or transmit the commands of a deity

: : And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

I know that it is a long video but anyone interested in the Israeli Palestinian problem should watch this !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI9-dEs9HIM]RETURN OF THE GENERAL'S SON - YouTube[/ame]

I see that Mr. Stone has decided to use spam to avoid replying to the issues that are raised by the video. Indeed Mr. Stone is so afraid of the truths of the video that he refuses to watch it. Please check the time that the original post was posted and see how much time elasped between that and Mr. Stone's reply, than note the running time of the video. It is impossible that he watched it, which leads one to ask what he is afraid of.

Bible Quotes

"Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. (Romans 10:1)”

"Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.”

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”

RETURN OF THE GENERAL'S SON - YouTube

I see that Mr. Stone has decided to use spam to avoid replying to the issues that are raised by the video. Indeed Mr. Stone is so afraid of the truths of the video that he refuses to watch it. Please check the time that the original post was posted and see how much time elasped between that and Mr. Stone's reply, than note the running time of the video. It is impossible that he watched it, which leads one to ask what he is afraid of.

Sacred Hadith is spam? The "prophet" muhammad is spam, too? spam isn't halal.

Last edited:

DICTIONARY
prophet
Definition
proph·et
[ próffət ]
proph·ets Plural

NOUN

Great video, thanks.

The British reinvented palestine from the Romans to designate Israel after collapse of the Ottoman Empire in WW I. Everyone, including Jews under the British Mandate were called palesteenians.

In actuality, today's fakestinians are merely egyptian and saudi illegal aliens occupying Israel like illegal Mexicans in the US.

Egyptian and Saudi subhuman excrement leave Jewish Israel!

Palesteenian Hamas Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis"
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Winston Churchill, Secretary of "Palestine" During British Mandate to House of Commons, Parliamentary Debates, 23 May 1939
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
Churchill and the Jews | Martin Gilbert | Macmillan

Forum List

Back