CDZ "A proper sidearm gives you the classical power of Zeus,

May 21, 2015
the control of the thunderbolt in your fist". (Jeff Cooper). "Monkeys throw things cause they KNOW that they dare not close with their enemies. The ability to smite from a distance is highly attractive to humans. It is the basis for our love of shooting". (also by Cooper)

Really, why should a handicapped man, an elderly man, or a petite woman BE forced to close with some 2 legged predator (or 4 of them) with nothing but a stick? Why LET such pos's get away, when they can all be buried in 2 seconds, in agony wth their guts torn apart, as they damned well DESERVE? If they are scared off with a few licks from a stick, they will just attack somebody else, and they will be both armed and much more vicious. So why not put an end to them when you have the chance?

I don't need a sidearm

I have a big stick with a nail in it......nobody fucks with me

the control of the thunderbolt in your fist". (Jeff Cooper). "Monkeys throw things cause they KNOW that they dare not close with their enemies. The ability to smite from a distance is highly attractive to humans. It is the basis for our love of shooting". (also by Cooper)

Really, why should a handicapped man, an elderly man, or a petite woman BE forced to close with some 2 legged predator (or 4 of them) with nothing but a stick? Why LET such pos's get away, when they can all be buried in 2 seconds, in agony wth their guts torn apart, as they damned well DESERVE? If they are scared off with a few licks from a stick, they will just attack somebody else, and they will be both armed and much more vicious. So why not put an end to them when you have the chance?

Posts like this are the direct result of religion and sexual repression.

Rather than being happy focusing on your actual life and reality, you obsess on hypotheticals and worst-case scenarios so you can fantasize about violence.

Rather than being happy focusing on your actual life and reality, you obsess on hypotheticals and worst-case scenarios so you can fantasize about violence.
That's a very bizarre analysis.

it's a QUOTE ,folks. The idea is not mine. Altho I agree with it, to a certain extent. Religion has nothing whatever to do with my thoughts. I"m perfectly happy with my life, as long as I have my my health, my people, my silenced AR, .22 unit, pocket 9 and other good stuff, like camping gear, body armor and night vision. The armor is more of a useless item than the guns. The guns and poaching goggles are FUN. The armor is the stuff of nightmares, if it's needed.

That's a very bizarre analysis.
At best.

Anti-gun loons want people to be dependent on the state for protection; as such they believe the state should have a monopoly on force.
This requires as much restriction on the right to arms as possible.

I wish at least a majority of the Jews in Europe owned guns before and during WWII.

I wish at least a majority of the Jews in Europe owned guns before and during WWII.
What would have happened if they had them?
In the Warsaw Ghetto a small number of Jews had a small number of arms and they held off the Nazis longer than Poland did.

I think that if the Nazis had to go house to house in a guerrrilla war with Jews they would have given up on trying to exterminate the Jews. The cost would be too high.

Instead the Jews were defenseless, and we know the result.

In fact, things are getting bad even now in Europe for Jews. Jews should buy a gun (or more) and be trained how to use it/them.

What would have happened if they had them?
In the Warsaw Ghetto a small number of Jews had a small number of arms and they held off the Nazis longer than Poland did.

I think that if the Nazis had to go house to house in a guerrrilla war with Jews they would have given up on trying to exterminate the Jews. The cost would be too high.

Instead the Jews were defenseless, and we know the result.

In fact, things are getting bad even now in Europe for Jews. Jews should buy a gun (or more) and be trained how to use it/them.
You don't actually know any history, do you.

Found while surfing internet: States with most liberal gun laws have highest number of gun homicides.

States with more restrictions have lower gun murder rates.

Does gun ownership make one safer? The statistics don't seem to say so.

Forum List

Back