A product of the Oakland Municipal School System.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
th

kintunde Ahmad just sees himself as a regular 17-year-old, but the Oakland, Calif., teen has stunned everyone with his 5.0 GPA and 2100 SAT score, which have led to his acceptance at some of the country's most prestigious universities.
"Like, my whole life, people have been telling me to stay on this path and everything will fall, the cards will fall like you want them to," Akintunde told KGO-TV, proudly tipping a hat to the Oakland public school system.
Akintunde walks around with pictures documenting his astounding academic achievements saved on his smartphone, not because he wants to show off but because few believe that the teenager, who sports long dreadlocks, has actually reached such lofty heights. He says he is often judged for his appearance.

How many young Blacks like this one have died in urban Black civil wars? When I see stories like this one, I have to take pause and wonder if we are losing some of the best and brightest people in the world because no one cares; black OR White!

Thank God this one is making right choices and we probably haven't heard the last of him!

th

kintunde Ahmad just sees himself as a regular 17-year-old, but the Oakland, Calif., teen has stunned everyone with his 5.0 GPA and 2100 SAT score, which have led to his acceptance at some of the country's most prestigious universities.
"Like, my whole life, people have been telling me to stay on this path and everything will fall, the cards will fall like you want them to," Akintunde told KGO-TV, proudly tipping a hat to the Oakland public school system.
Akintunde walks around with pictures documenting his astounding academic achievements saved on his smartphone, not because he wants to show off but because few believe that the teenager, who sports long dreadlocks, has actually reached such lofty heights. He says he is often judged for his appearance.

How many young Blacks like this one have died in urban Black civil wars? When I see stories like this one, I have to take pause and wonder if we are losing some of the best and brightest people in the world because no one cares; black OR White!

Thank God this one is making right choices and we probably haven't heard the last of him!
His generations Ben Carson. God bless him!

I guess good news about Blacks isn't very popular on this board. No, matter...I'll just use this place as a reservoir for all the good news I come across.

I guess good news about Blacks isn't very popular on this board. No, matter...I'll just use this place as a reservoir for all the good news I come across.
No it's not but in many ways this board is VERY un-educated. I use the term Negro often and there is nothing racist about that word yet members of the "Loon Platoon" call it a racist in the same breath they call me a wetback.

Very uneducated here.

Forum List

Back