A Problem With Minimum Wage Laws

except the higher the wage or price the fewer employees are affordable.

********You have no proof of that.
a Rolls sells less than Chevy. Price drives down volume. Do you have the IQ to understand?

********* Prices for product have been steadily increasing WITHOUT a rise in wages. Why is that?

a billion new workers in China and India. Any more child like questions that you need to ask for the 100th time. You're such a bigot you'll force yourself to forget the answers and then ask the same questions again in a week.

So your argument is a custom car maker sells less than a production company?

So your argument is a nation full of workers making slave wages (comparable) makes prices higher?

dear, business is competitive. if you hire poorly you go bankrupt so you want to pay the least possible but you also want to pay the most possible. Low IQ??

Name one company that went bankrupt because they paid their employees too much?

too stupid as always. 10,000 a month go bankrupt. If they could have paid half what they were paying in wages many would survive.

actually they take the jobs because they are far better than those they had in Mexico so people who hire them are saintly. 1% is stupid and liberal.

Employers that break the law are 'saintly?'
its not illegal in my town. The city puts up signs in designated pick up areas.

That makes it legal to hire people without following the required regulations?

not sure what the law is as regards illegal hiring. Since the govt authorizes It I assume they know what is going on and
don't enforce any regulations that may exist.

actually they take the jobs because they are far better than those they had in Mexico so people who hire them are saintly. 1% is stupid and liberal.

not sure what the law is as regards illegal hiring. Since the govt authorizes It I assume they know what is going on and
That's the problem with assuming.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

That's the problem with assuming.

substance free from typical liberal with IQ for more

The former governor of South Carolina, Carroll Campbell, said it:

"The trouble with the left is they don't understand dynamics."

Raising the minimum wage will begin such a dynamic. When they are forced by law to pay more wages to their employees, employers, being the businessmen that they are,whose main concern is maximizing profits, will not sit idly by and watch those profits dwindle away.They will pass the increased cost of doing business along to consumers by raising their prices. The process is called "inflation."

Yes, some people will be taking home more money, but they and everyone else will be paying more for the things they buy. What economists call "real disposable income" will hardly go up at all.

The concept is part of classical Economic Theory:

Biz/ed - Wage-price spiral | Biz/ed

AJT, increases of our federal minimum wage rate have always allowed sufficient duration of time for enterprises adjusting to the changes and they’ve been enacted in gradual manners. The timing and the extent of the rate increases are U.S. Congress’s prerogative.

The rate increases have never been among the primary causes of the U.S. dollar’s purchasing power decreases; (i.e. the minimum rate’s is an extremely small contributor to and much more a victim of our dollar’s inflation.

Due to increases of our minimum rate, our economy has more than otherwise benefitted. Every decrease of the minimum rate’s purchasing power is economically detrimental to our economy. USA’s minimum rate’s purchasing power does not affect all salary and wage scales equally but ALL USA wages and salaries benefit from the minimum rate’s purchasing power.

I am a proponent of the minimum wage being annually pegged to our Cost-Price Index number to retain its purchasing power. Although the congress and our executive branch would continue to exercise oversight, the retention of the federal minimum rate’s purchasing power should be an annual task of civil service statisticians rather than determined and being erratically adjusted by our politicians.

Your post is not a logical conclusion based upon what you wish to describe as “classical economic theory”, but rather it expresses some peoples’ imaginative and excessively paranoiac minds.

Refer to Minimum wage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum .

Respectfully, Supposn

Every decrease of the minimum rate’s purchasing power is economically detrimental to our economy.

a liberal is stupid, cant learn, and so walks into the swinging door over and over.
Wages go up, prices go up, and purchasing power stays identical.

Forum List

Back