A Prime Example of Trumps Obstruction

Might not hurt, but I don't think it would do a bit of good. Facts don't matter to Trump's followers.. Reality doesn't matter to Trump followers. They will either never accept the fact that it is obstruction, or cheer for it to happen. Fortunately, a judge who does know what the law is will make the McGahn decision. The nut bags' acceptance or agreement is not required. My only real concern is if enough R Senators realize that Trump Mania won't last forever, and they will eventually have to answer for the decision they make on protecting an obviously lawless president. Republican senators are unethical, but I don't think they are stupid enough to allow a Trump style presidency to become the norm. I hope they at least realize what that would mean to them when a Democratic president holds the office.

Yes we know everything has been obstruction, unlawful, impeachable since Trump won. Go cry in the corner
This is not about Trump winning. The mf has broken laws.

See what I mean? Reality just doesn't matter to them.

"Reality" is not just "whatever we say it is", sweetheart

I understand that the reality in your bubble is different than the rest of the world.

What you understand could fit in the lower quarter of a midget's thimble.

More butthurt from the left.

No, there is no butthurt. I'm just making observations and watching the dumb people trying to justify criminal behavior because you hope Trump can return white domination to America.

You got me figured out.

I have it plastered all over my house.

I turned away black kids who were trick-or-treating last night.

Then I ran a mexican on a bicycle off the road.

The guy next door is chinese....I've killed 3 of his dogs.

I am a total homophobe.

Sad, but I don't know if you are joking or not.

More butthurt from the left.

No, there is no butthurt. I'm just making observations and watching the dumb people trying to justify criminal behavior because you hope Trump can return white domination to America.

You got me figured out.

I have it plastered all over my house.

I turned away black kids who were trick-or-treating last night.

Then I ran a mexican on a bicycle off the road.

The guy next door is chinese....I've killed 3 of his dogs.

I am a total homophobe.

Sad, but I don't know if you are joking or not.

That is sad.

Yes we know everything has been obstruction, unlawful, impeachable since Trump won. Go cry in the corner
This is not about Trump winning. The mf has broken laws.

See what I mean? Reality just doesn't matter to them.

"Reality" is not just "whatever we say it is", sweetheart

I understand that the reality in your bubble is different than the rest of the world.

What you understand could fit in the lower quarter of a midget's thimble.

Yes, that's about all it would take to hold the right wing logic from inside your bubble.

Forum List

Back