A Prime Example of Trumps Obstruction

Your going to be sorely disappointed. Attorney/Client Privilege... he doesn't have to disclose shit.. Now go cry in a corner...
I am not so sure that applies here. Nice try.
You communists think that no one is entitled to Attorney Client privilege or Due Process.. You idiots are going to be sorely disappointed...
You fascists believe your side doesn't have to abide by the law. But you do.

Your going to be sorely disappointed. Attorney/Client Privilege... he doesn't have to disclose shit.. Now go cry in a corner...

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "legal counsel". McGahn was the Presidents "legal counsel", both attorney client and executive privilege applies.

No dumb ass. The president has personal lawyers, but McGhan was not Trump's personal council.

So what was McGahn's title?

White house lawyer. Notice the words.

The Office of Counsel to the President was created in 1943, and is responsible for advising on all legal aspects of policy questions, legal issues arising in connection with the President's decision to sign or veto legislation, ethical questions, financial disclosures, and conflicts of interest during employment and post employment. The Counsel's Office also helps define the line between official and political activities, oversees executive appointments and judicial selection, handles Presidential pardons, reviews legislation and Presidential statements, and handles lawsuits against the President in his role as President, as well as serving as the White House contact for the Department of Justice.

Although the White House Counsel offers legal advice to the President, the Counsel does so in the President's official capacity, and does not serve as the President's personal attorney. Therefore, controversy has emerged over the scope of the
attorney–client privilege between the Counsel and the President, namely with John Dean of Watergate notoriety. It is clear, however, that the privilege does not apply in strictly personal matters. It also does not apply to legislative proceedings by the U.S. Congress against the President due to allegations of misconduct while in office, such as formal censures or impeachment proceedings. In those situations the President relies on a personal attorney if he desires confidential legal advice.

White House Counsel - Wikipedia

You Trump supporters really don't know anything.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "legal counsel". McGahn was the Presidents "legal counsel", both attorney client and executive privilege applies.

No dumb ass. The president has personal lawyers, but McGhan was not Trump's personal council.

So what was McGahn's title?

White House Counsel - Wikipedia
Limitations
Although the White House Counsel offers legal advice to the President, the Counsel does so in the President's official capacity, and does not serve as the President's personal attorney. Therefore, controversy has emerged over the scope of the attorney–client privilege between the Counsel and the President, namely with John Dean of Watergate notoriety. It is clear, however, that the privilege does not apply in strictly personal matters. It also does not apply to legislative proceedings by the U.S. Congress against the President due to allegations of misconduct while in office, such as formal censures or impeachment proceedings. In those situations the President relies on a personal attorney if he desires confidential legal advice. The office is also distinct from the judiciary, and from others who are not appointed to positions, but nominated by the President, and confirmed by the Senate. These would be foremost the Attorney General of the United States, and his or her principal deputy and other assistants, who are nominated by the President to oversee the United States Department of Justice, or the Solicitor General of the United States and his or her staff (he or she is the third-ranking official in the Justice Department), who argue cases before the U.S. Supreme Court (and in lower federal courts) for the Justice Department when it is a party to the case.

You need to learn how to spell. The word is "counsel", dumbass!

Thank you for the correction I'll have to pay more attention to my typing.

I think we need to keep posting this until the Trump lovers understand that Trump telling McGahn not to testify is obstruction of justice. And McGahn should be disbarred because he should know that such privilege does not apply in this situation.

You communists think that no one is entitled to Attorney Client privilege or Due Process.. You idiots are going to be sorely disappointed...
Ha! the big words from a liberal.

I think we need to keep posting this until the Trump lovers understand that Trump telling McGahn not to testify is obstruction of justice. And McGahn should be disbarred because he should know that such privilege does not apply in this situation.

Might not hurt, but I don't think it would do a bit of good. Facts don't matter to Trump's followers.. Reality doesn't matter to Trump followers. They will either never accept the fact that it is obstruction, or cheer for it to happen. Fortunately, a judge who does know what the law is will make the McGahn decision. The nut bags' acceptance or agreement is not required. My only real concern is if enough R Senators realize that Trump Mania won't last forever, and they will eventually have to answer for the decision they make on protecting an obviously lawless president. Republican senators are unethical, but I don't think they are stupid enough to allow a Trump style presidency to become the norm. I hope they at least realize what that would mean to them when a Democratic president holds the office.

Might not hurt, but I don't think it would do a bit of good. Facts don't matter to Trump's followers.. Reality doesn't matter to Trump followers. They will either never accept the fact that it is obstruction, or cheer for it to happen. Fortunately, a judge who does know what the law is will make the McGahn decision. The nut bags' acceptance or agreement is not required. My only real concern is if enough R Senators realize that Trump Mania won't last forever, and they will eventually have to answer for the decision they make on protecting an obviously lawless president. Republican senators are unethical, but I don't think they are stupid enough to allow a Trump style presidency to become the norm. I hope they at least realize what that would mean to them when a Democratic president holds the office.

Yes we know everything has been obstruction, unlawful, impeachable since Trump won. Go cry in the corner

Stalinist democrats have moved from one disappointment to the next. First he won, then it was revealed they spied on him, then Mueller started accusing Trump of Stalinist democrat crimes, then they shredded his attorney client privilege with Cohen, and now they're setting up a Stalinesque show trial in Congress accusing Trump of Biden's crimes.

Trump hasn't hit back yet.

He will

Stalinist democrats have moved from one disappointment to the next. First he won, then it was revealed they spied on him, then Mueller started accusing Trump of Stalinist democrat crimes, then they shredded his attorney client privilege with Cohen, and now they're setting up a Stalinesque show trial in Congress accusing Trump of Biden's crimes.

He will

What good would that do? His tiny little hands couldn't hurt much.

Yes we know everything has been obstruction, unlawful, impeachable since Trump won. Go cry in the corner
This is not about Trump winning. The mf has broken laws.

He will

Biden committed no crime. Trump has. No one spied on Trump.

Let me fill you in on Trump. He's a punk. That's why he bends over for dictators. He's scared of them. So if you think Trump hitting backs is going to scare somebody, take a look at the ass whippin he's taking from Pelosi. He's scared of Biden, that's why he is trying this shit. Donald Trump ain't tough. He's the loudmouth rich spoiled brat who would press charges if you bust his ass in the mouth for talking shit.

Ha! the big words from a liberal.
I don't think I was talking about Macron Frenchie. Maybe teach your rugby players to fight like men instead of taking cheap shots that make them lose games.

See what I mean? Reality just doesn't matter to them.

Go cry in the corner.

"Reality" is not just "whatever we say it is", sweetheart

"Reality" is not just "whatever we say it is", sweetheart

I understand that the reality in your bubble is different than the rest of the world.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back