A Priest, Rabbi, and Mullah walk into a room...

Excuse me, I don't smell bad, I smell like cookies. Who doesn't like freshly baked smell of cookies?

Sorry, contrary to Christians claiming people they can't refute must be on drugs (to demonize them), I am
not a smoker. Kills to many brain cells, plays havoc with memory, and makes your clothes reek. Reality in this bizarro world is messed up as it is, and does not need further altering.
People who can't find pleasure in life, can't cope or make reality work for them seek out alchohol and drugs.

A Priest, A Rabbi, and A Mullah walk into a bar....
Only the Priest comes out a few minutes later, why?

Because the Rabbi & Mullah didn't come there to drink, they came to eat, & food takes longer.
Before the food even came, The Priest was already done his rounds and ready to hit the next bar.

A catholic monk, a protestant priest and a Rabbi made a barbecue on the beach of a lake. The monk said: "Oh - we don't have wine." He went over the water of the lake to his monastery and came back with some bottles. The Rabbi said: "I miss lamb chops" - went over the sea to his synagogue and came back with meat. The priest was meanwhile very nervous, tried to walk on the water of the lake too and ... sank. Said the rabbi to the monk: "We should tell him where are the stones." Answers the monk astonished: "Which stones?"

Last edited:
A priest, a rabbi and an imam walk into a bar. The imam pulls out a bomb and blows them all up.

Nah, any radicalized Imams would not do that, they'd just get dupes to do it for them by promising virgins. Sort of like the church promising rewards in dying for your affiliation, they never wanted to go to their bizarro concept of heaven in death, but where happy to send their guppies and enemies there.

they can pretend but because two are certainly wrong they must together conclude objectively they have all been misguided by "reading a book" and decide to start over again ... end of story, walking away as friends.

You've never read my similarities of expectation of the religions Sunday sermons posts have you?
They all have the same expectation and could come to one understanding but Affiliation pride-clinging to gang mentality, and the hinderer stands in the way.

You've never read my similarities of expectation of the religions Sunday sermons posts have you?
They all have the same expectation and could come to one understanding but Affiliation pride-clinging to gang mentality, and the hinderer stands in the way.
They all have the same expectation and could come to one understanding

there is one understanding - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the written scriptures are the problem were they not pretending ... we are all able read is no different than knowing right from wrong - some have a clue.

A priest, a rabbi and an imam walk into a bar. The imam pulls out a bomb and blows them all up.

Some weeks ago I saw a film about the very worthful work of an Imam in a german prison. If I compare what he said with this what you say here, then I am asking myselve: Why do you think it makes sense to fart such words into a fire made from professional terrorists? Do you think your diapers are fireproof? Islamists are atheists in my eyes, because they deny what god since ever said. You say you are a Catholic - so do not try to make yourselve common with such criminal idiots by using any form of senseless empty political propaganda. There's a big difference between critics and defamation. If more and more Muslims lose their belief in god and cannot fill this vacuum with the emptyness of the modern western lifestyle full of darwinism then no one in the western world wins anything.

Last edited:

Some weeks ago I saw a film about the very worthful work of an Imam in a german prison. If I compare what he said with this what you say here, then I am asking myselve: Why do you think it makes sense to fart such words into a fire made from professional terrorists? Do you think your diapers are fireproof? Islamists are atheists in my eyes, because they deny what god since ever said. You say you are a Catholic - so do not try to make yourselve common with such criminal idiots by using any from of senseless empty political propaganda. There's a big difference between critics and defamation. If more and more Muslims lose their belief in god and cannot fill this vacuum with the emptyness of the modern western lifestyle full of darwinism then no one in the western world wins anything.
I disagree. Every time a Muslim loses his faith in Islam, that is a victory for the entire human race.

If that Muslim converts to Christianity, then that is even better.

But even if the Muslim loses his faith, and believes in nothing at all, we are all better off because he is no longer a potential terrorist.

Some weeks ago I saw a film about the very worthful work of an Imam in a german prison. If I compare what he said with this what you say here, then I am asking myselve: Why do you think it makes sense to fart such words into a fire made from professional terrorists? Do you think your diapers are fireproof? Islamists are atheists in my eyes, because they deny what god since ever said. You say you are a Catholic - so do not try to make yourselve common with such criminal idiots by using any from of senseless empty political propaganda. There's a big difference between critics and defamation. If more and more Muslims lose their belief in god and cannot fill this vacuum with the emptyness of the modern western lifestyle full of darwinism then no one in the western world wins anything.

I disagree.

You do what?

Every time a Muslim loses his faith in Islam, that is a victory for the entire human race.

Lots of people, nations and religions in the history of mankind wan themselve to death. The USA will not be the last doing so.

If that Muslim converts to Christianity, then that is even better.

Not your decision. The wind blows where the wind likes to blow.

But even if the Muslim loses his faith, and believes in nothing at all, we are all better off because he is no longer a potential terrorist.

What is G-O-D for you, atheist, english speaking one? A chemical substrate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back