A Prez That Looks To Planet Kolob For Guidance? REALLY?

Nobody steals my shit. My 120 and 70 lb pit bulls would tear them to shreds if they ever got over the chain link fence surrounding the motel I guard.

You are a simpleton with a simple minded approach to free will. Strange that you chose that as your avie. Right and wrong are practical for living in any society that one expects to persevere. Not believing in a god or a heaven or a hell does open up the possibilities for doing what's right though. I'm not encumbered by any wasted time praying.

So you do believe in right and wrong thus you do have a belief system. Thus as I said, I prefer Mormonism to your belief system. Especially since insult seems to be a major tenant.

So do you have a dog because you think a Mormon or an Atheist is going to steal your stuff? Or is it because you know there are people out their that think like you?

Maybe if I was as confused as you I would need a crutch. I do not.

You show your confusion, you have a crutch, as you call it, just like everyone else. You have shown you have a god it is just your choice to not admit it.

So you do believe in right and wrong thus you do have a belief system. Thus as I said, I prefer Mormonism to your belief system. Especially since insult seems to be a major tenant.

So do you have a dog because you think a Mormon or an Atheist is going to steal your stuff? Or is it because you know there are people out their that think like you?

You show your confusion, you have a crutch, as you call it, just like everyone else. You have shown you have a god it is just your choice to not admit it.

That's some kinda crazy. Amusing. :lol:

People are usually scared of what they don't understand. Be brave maybe some day you will understand.

People are usually scared of what they don't understand. Be brave maybe some day you will understand.

The big lie...the half truth. The majority of people on the planet believe in a god. The rational understanding that there is no such sky fairy is still held by a minority. That does not make it incorrect...just unpopular.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI1keSSwdcI]Indigo Girls - Galileo - YouTube[/ame]

One "belief system" that doesn't interest me, religious or political, is one that tells its constituents what to think, like good little sheep. Another is one that convinces its flock that it alone has all the answers.

No thanks. Those suckers are dangerous.

Why or how to think is much better to learn. But that does not change the fact that we all have chosen our god, just a matter of whom.

Forum List

Back