A Prez That Looks To Planet Kolob For Guidance? REALLY?

Another liberal thinking themselves intelligent posting about BS while the economy burns.

Yes, I do not agree with many of the Mormon teachings. As I do not agree with many of the teachings of the RCC. But both are very much preferable to the teachings of the Atheist left.

If Romney was telling us about his religion then I would have a problem with a lot of what he says. But considering that every Mormon I have known is a kind, caring, dedicated, and generous person I would prefer to judge them by their fruits then something some religious bigot brings up in an Internet blog.

Another liberal thinking themselves intelligent posting about BS while the economy burns.

Yes, I do not agree with many of the Mormon teachings. As I do not agree with many of the teachings of the RCC. But both are very much preferable to the teachings of the Atheist left.

If Romney was telling us about his religion then I would have a problem with a lot of what he says. But considering that every Mormon I have known is a kind, caring, dedicated, and generous person I would prefer to judge them by their fruits then something some religious bigot brings up in an Internet blog.

There are no "atheist teachings". What a moron/morman.

Court rules atheism a religion

Posted for the any atheist bigots interested.

No "court" decides what I do or do not believe. Only an idiot would change their mind because some old fuck in a black dress says so.

No "court" decides what I do or do not believe. Only an idiot would change their mind because some old fuck in a black dress says so.

Ok, then you will have us believe that you believe NOTHING. That you wonder through life doing what ever whenever. Steal if you want. Lie if you want. You have absolutely no belief system. So if I were to take your stuff you would have no problem with that because you can not and do not recognize a right and a wrong. Your admitted belief system is that you want people to believe you don't have a belief system. Such thoughts are even more idiotic then what you tried to smear Romney with in the OP.

Ok, then you will have us believe that you believe NOTHING. That you wonder through life doing what ever whenever. Steal if you want. Lie if you want. You have absolutely no belief system. So if I were to take your stuff you would have no problem with that because you can not and do not recognize a right and a wrong. Your admitted belief system is that you want people to believe you don't have a belief system. Such thoughts are even more idiotic then what you tried to smear Romney with in the OP.

Nobody steals my shit. My 120 and 70 lb pit bulls would tear them to shreds if they ever got over the chain link fence surrounding the motel I guard.

You are a simpleton with a simple minded approach to free will. Strange that you chose that as your avie. Right and wrong are practical for living in any society that one expects to persevere. Not believing in a god or a heaven or a hell does open up the possibilities for doing what's right though. I'm not encumbered by any wasted time praying.

You cannot tell huggy does'nt believe in anything? I mean gosh, just look at his post, they are about nothing, no substance or truth, and liberal talking points.

Nobody steals my shit. My 120 and 70 lb pit bulls would tear them to shreds if they ever got over the chain link fence surrounding the motel I guard.

You are a simpleton with a simple minded approach to free will. Strange that you chose that as your avie. Right and wrong are practical for living in any society that one expects to persevere. Not believing in a god or a heaven or a hell does open up the possibilities for doing what's right though. I'm not encumbered by any wasted time praying.

I like your dog.

So you do believe in right and wrong thus you do have a belief system. Thus as I said, I prefer Mormonism to your belief system. Especially since insult seems to be a major tenant.

So do you have a dog because you think a Mormon or an Atheist is going to steal your stuff? Or is it because you know there are people out their that think like you?

I like your dog.

He was still a puppy when you saw him. Now he is even bigger(more filled out) and has that big dog attitude. Plus since you were here I've taken in a 70 lb blue female pit. You wouldn't believe how many times a week I get stopped while driving the El Dorado so peeps can take photos of my mutts. They are terrific dogs!

This bigotry reminds me of the anti-Catholic attacks that were made against John F. Kennedy in 1960. Such as:

"Do you want a president who gets his marching orders from the Pope and the Virgin Mary?"

"Do you want a president who relies on dead 'saints' for guidance and inspiration?"

Etc., etc., etc.

So you do believe in right and wrong thus you do have a belief system. Thus as I said, I prefer Mormonism to your belief system. Especially since insult seems to be a major tenant.

So do you have a dog because you think a Mormon or an Atheist is going to steal your stuff? Or is it because you know there are people out their that think like you?

Maybe if I was as confused as you I would need a crutch. I do not.

Forum List

Back