A president who believes in exorcism, creationism, anti-gay?

Rubio would be a breath of fresh air after 7 years of Hope and Change. ..... :thup:

obama_hope_change.jpg

Religious demonization has long been a part of electoral politics. Just ask Thomas Jefferson.

Well, on 20Jan17, President Obama's terms will end. If the market is at present levels, the unemployment in the 5% range, and we have renewable energy going in that is cheaper and cleaner than dirty coal, you fellows are going to look the fools you are.

Well, it's his constutitional right to worship where he wants to.
True.

But it's not one's Constitutional right to seek to compel religious conformity through force of law.

And that's the problem with social conservative politicians such as Rubio, they refuse to acknowledge the wall of separation between church and state mandated by the Constitution. Imagine, for example, the judges the likes of Rubio as president would attempt to appoint to the Federal courts, judges hostile to the rights of women, gay Americans, and Establishment Clause jurisprudence in general that ensures subjective, errant religious dogma is not codified into secular law all must obey.

Well, it's his constutitional right to worship where he wants to.
True.

But it's not one's Constitutional right to seek to compel religious conformity through force of law.

And that's the problem with social conservative politicians such as Rubio, they refuse to acknowledge the wall of separation between church and state mandated by the Constitution. Imagine, for example, the judges the likes of Rubio as president would attempt to appoint to the Federal courts, judges hostile to the rights of women, gay Americans, and Establishment Clause jurisprudence in general that ensures subjective, errant religious dogma is not codified into secular law all must obey.

Tell that to the far left religious followers, Oh wait that is you!!

Rubio would be a breath of fresh air after 7 years of Hope and Change. ..... :thup:
come on now, after 7 years I understand that hope and change thing.
I hope I get to keep some change after obama tries to redistribute my income.
as far as the condemning someone for what their church is about, where was this concern when obamas pastor was saying God DAMN America.
seems a bit hypocritical to me

Forum List

Back