A President Represents all Americans..

Absolutely not.
Look at the way that he has worked to undermine the people of Arizona.
Now take Obamacare. Obama can see the polls, most show a majority do not want it, yet he pushed it through despite much opposition.
I truly believe Obama just wants to beat his opposition, instead of looking for common ground.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Republicans made a collective decision at the beginning of the health care debate. They were out to destroy the President of the United States with NO regard for We, the People:

"At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994.

This time, when we went for all the marbles, we ended with none.

Could a deal have been reached? Who knows? But we do know that the gap between this plan and traditional Republican ideas is not very big. The Obama plan has a broad family resemblance to Mitt Romney’s Massachusetts plan. It builds on ideas developed at the Heritage Foundation in the early 1990s that formed the basis for Republican counter-proposals to Clintoncare in 1993-1994.

Barack Obama badly wanted Republican votes for his plan. Could we have leveraged his desire to align the plan more closely with conservative views? To finance it without redistributive taxes on productive enterprise – without weighing so heavily on small business – without expanding Medicaid? Too late now. They are all the law."

David Frum - former economic speechwriter for George W. Bush

This president has done more to divide this country than any president in history. He placates one class of people at the expense of others, sues states who are following federal law to protect their boundaries and then breaking ICE agreements with them. He exectures Executive orders for African American Education office for disadvatanged blacks, ignoring the fact that there are disadvantaged whites and Hispanics? Then goes on with another to make sre that blacks cannot be disciplined in school until you find a white to be disciplined to keep the numbers equal regardless of who commits the infraction?????

HE then brings down the economy at the behest of cronyism for his buddies like Solyndra using our tax dollars and when they go bust, make sure that we the tax payers are left holding the bag, against repayment procedures outlined in bankruptciy policies. This he expects us to defend him?

He brings into his administration friends who ignore the law like Holder, who ignores the voting rights act when it comes to the Black Panthers intimidating white voters and then sends Holder out to black churches to urge its pastors to get out the vote, a task of the Attorney General? Then executes another Executive Order to hide documents when the AG has been found in COC for not releasing documents for Fast and Furious! Another example of cronyism and corruption?

Right...this president is for all Americans. :piss2:

Yea ,sure whatever you say....

View attachment 20361

View attachment 20362

View attachment 20363

This post proves my theory: Obama scares the shit out of white, conservative America because he represents all Americans, not just conservative white Americans. It's why they suddenly oppose all the many things they used to favor: Fighting the wars, getting Bin Laden, slowing illegal immigration, creating a health insurance mandate....

View attachment 20361

View attachment 20362

View attachment 20363

This post proves my theory: Obama scares the shit out of white, conservative America because he represents all Americans, not just conservative white Americans. It's why they suddenly oppose all the many things they used to favor: Fighting the wars, getting Bin Laden, slowing illegal immigration, creating a health insurance mandate....

It's why they suddenly oppose all the many things they used to favor: Fighting the wars,
And we are still there during these past three years....

getting Bin Laden,
after 4 delays and the advice of Valerie Jarret (President WHO!) which at any time the operation could have been leaked

slowing illegal immigration,
and giving illegals the right to work and not deported just on their own declaration that they went to highschool, taking jobs from Americans...

creating a health insurance mandate...
that the majority of Americans want repealed.

Yep, for All Americans

View attachment 20361

View attachment 20362

View attachment 20363

It's why they suddenly oppose all the many things they used to favor: Fighting the wars,

I know! But we're leaving under preset timetables.

getting Bin Laden,
after 4 delays and the advice of Valerie Jarret (President WHO!) which at any time the operation could have been leaked

So you were opposed to getting Bin Laden? Or you're upset because it was a thoughtful decision making process?

and giving illegals the right to work and not deported just on their own declaration that they went to highschool, taking jobs from Americans...
That's not what happened at all.

It was the brainchild of the Heritage Fdn, Newt Gingrich and, much later, the presumptive 2012 Republican nominee for president.

Yep, for All Americans.

My biggest disappointment of his presidency so far. He had a perfect opportunity, THE perfect opportunity, to at least try to bring people together. Who better equipped, on multiple levels, to do so?

His performance on the economy can be debated, given the global nature of the meltdown. But he has done nothing in this area. The country needed someone to put himself on the line, show some bravery, and he has clearly chosen not to be that person.

thats because like the guy before him.....he aint much of a leader...

I know! But we're leaving under preset timetables.

So you were opposed to getting Bin Laden? Or you're upset because it was a thoughtful decision making process?

It was the brainchild of the Heritage Fdn, Newt Gingrich and, much later, the presumptive 2012 Republican nominee for president.

Yep, for All Americans.

Yep, for All Americans.[/QUOTE]

Yep, for All Americans.[/QUOTE]

So you were opposed to getting Bin Laden? Or you're upset because it was a thoughtful decision making process? It appears it was more of a thoughtful process that could have led to disaster by Jarret, not Obama.

That's not what happened at all. It certainly has been reported that way. Do they not have work permits instead of being deported?

It was Obama's baby while the nation was riling from an economic crisis.

Anyone who lays all of the blame at the feet of Obama for not bringing TWO sides together--TWO
being the operative word there--is not telling the whole story.

I think the American people understand that and this is why Obama is getting his 2nd term.

when Clinton and his predecessor's were the President, the Country was divided,but you can still hear and see each other across the divide.....Bush turned that divide into a chasm...with Obama it has become the Grand Canyon.....so yea i will say he has helped make the gap bigger.....he like Bush were and are,horrible leaders...

In a word..yes.

Each and every initative that the President has pushed, included conservative input.

Conservatives use to be for eliminating terrorists like Osama Bin Laden.
Conservatives use to be for the indivdual mandate.
Conservatives use to be for fiscal sanity.

Even the stimulus package had a good amount of conservative input. The size and scope were outlined by conservatives. After 2010..Obama extended the Bush tax cuts..in deference to Conservatives.

The underlying problem that Obama has just come to realize is that conservatives simply will not tolerate anyone else but a conservative in the White House.

They impeached the last President who was not a Conservative.

Sorry, but Obama wouldn't know fiscal sanity if it jumped up and bit him on the ass.

View attachment 20361

View attachment 20362

View attachment 20363

You've convinced me. white people are scared shitless of black people. That's why I'm going to vote white for the rest of my life and I'm betting the rest of the whites in America who are tired of being called racist every fucking day will do the same. take your race card tuck it between your ass cheeks and waddle on out of here.

As a gay American, I've never felt more "represented" than by this President.

You prove the point by having to mention which compartmentalized type of American you are. We need a president for ALL the people. Romney will do a good job. He has shown in Massachusetts that he has the leadership skills to work with Democrats as well as Republicans. Obama has had three and 1/2 years and has shown that he has no ability to work with the opposition.

View attachment 20361

View attachment 20362

View attachment 20363

You've convinced me. white people are scared shitless of black people.

No, that's not what I said. Some White conservatives are afraid that the president represents all Americans, not just them. That's what I said. You, of course, just made shit up. Because you're a liar.

That's why I'm going to vote white for the rest of my life

I never had any doubt about that, Willow.

You've convinced me. white people are scared shitless of black people.

No, that's not what I said. Some White conservatives are afraid that the president represents all Americans, not just them. That's what I said. You, of course, just made shit up. Because you're a liar.

That's why I'm going to vote white for the rest of my life

I never had any doubt about that, Willow.

He doesn't represent ALL Americans. if he did he would not make a special department of BLACK education.. so stick your race card between your ass cheeks and waddle on out of here. now WE the TAXPAYER have to fund two departments of EDUCATION fucking moron.

Last edited:
He doesn't represent ALL Americans. if he did he would not make a special department of BLACK education..

There's no department of black education. There IS an initiative on educational excellence because African-Americans lag so far behind other populations in educational attainment. Do you feel there's a lack of opportunity for white kids?

Do you believe Obama has lived up to that aspiration?

As a conservative, I'd say pretty well nope, in fact, mostly the opposite.

Other than sitting at the White House while Bin Laden was whacked, I'm kinda at a loss to remember anything he's accomplished correctly for conservatives....:dunno:

I think he should be reminded of the gulf and his statement that if he doesnt complete something hes a one term president THAN ask him if hes going to live up to that statement.

He doesn't represent ALL Americans. if he did he would not make a special department of BLACK education..

There's no department of black education. There IS an initiative on educational excellence because African-Americans lag so far behind other populations in educational attainment. Do you feel there's a lack of opportunity for white kids?

It's not the taxpayers fault the black kids don't have a level playing field. You know whose fault that is? Their absent fathers. The 72% unwed birth rate harms black AMerican kids and the taxpayer shouldn't be punished for their parents life choices.

Why ignore the rest of the disadvantaged children? There is a lack of opportunity for all children wwho come from disadvantaged homes.

A president represents all of the people. obama isn't a president. He's a presidebt.

Forum List

Back