A prediction...

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Let me be the first to go on record as saying that the Grand Jury in the Michael Brown shooting will hand the case to the courts. Despite the evidence, despite the testimony, they will wimp out and bow to the pressure.

Let me be the first to go on record as saying that the Grand Jury in the Michael Brown shooting will hand the case to the courts. Despite the evidence, despite the testimony, they will wimp out and bow to the pressure.

It had better not go that way if the evidence shows that he was attacked.

Of course it should go to a jury.

Why would anyone think otherwise?

Here on this board, there will once again be dozens of threads, scattered all over the place and the rabid RWs will side against justice because that's what they do.

Here on this board, there will once again be dozens of threads, scattered all over the place and the rabid libruls will side against justice because that's what they do

It had better not go that way if the evidence shows that he was attacked.

I am predicting it will. Just like in the Zimmeam case, which never should have gone to trial, it did because of pressure.

What do the jurors in the GJ have to lose? All they are doing is wasting taxpayer money? That way they won't have to feel responsible for rioting.

Of course it should go to a jury.

Why would anyone think otherwise?

Here on this board, there will once again be dozens of threads, scattered all over the place and the rabid RWs will side against justice because that's what they do.

How do you know dumbass? Do you even know what a Grand Jury is for?

No you're just a left wing idiot, if you will pardon the redundancy.

Still no word from the GJ. I'm telling you, they are going to indict. Despite the evidence, and despite the testimony, they will chicken out and indict. What other reason could there be for the delay?

Forum List

Back