A POTUS Tough on Illegal Immigration

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And the left cheered.

“We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must do more to stop it.”

- Bill Clinton

IMG_6976.JPG

And the left cheered.

“We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must do more to stop it.”

- Bill Clinton

View attachment 141851
I agree 100%. What's the problem? I'm a lefty liberal.

Yes, back when Reagan and Bush were fucking us, this was our position on illegals and still is.

Reclaiming the Issues: "It's an Illegal Employer Problem"

This is an article one of us wrote in 2006. What were you guys saying in 2006? You were saying they were here doing jobs Americans won't do. Now you agree because Trump said it?

And the left cheered.

- Bill Clinton

View attachment 141851

Yes, back when Reagan and Bush were fucking us, this was our position on illegals and still is.

This is an article one of us wrote in 2006. What were you guys saying in 2006? You were saying they were here doing jobs Americans won't do. Now you agree because Trump said it?
Sanctuary cities and States are run by what party, Dufus?

And the left cheered.

- Bill Clinton

View attachment 141851

Oh give me a break. Who are the sanctuary companies that hire these people?

Immigration attorney: No such thing as a 'sanctuary city'

And the left cheered.

- Bill Clinton

View attachment 141851

Ask the 15 million illegals.

Democrats 150 years ago - who'll pick our cotton!

Democrats today- who'll pick my weeds in the garden!

And the left cheered.

- Bill Clinton

View attachment 141851

You mean Republicans

Illegal immigrants did lawn care for Mitt Romney

And the left cheered.

- Bill Clinton

View attachment 141851

You mean Republicans

Illegal immigrants did lawn care for Mitt Romney

If it wasn't for fake news you'd have no news.

You're pathetic to even pretend Democrats are strong on illegal immigration.

The importance Left attaches to Open Borders and population replacement shows it never did care about workers, environmentalism, wages, etc.

Many Liberals view what Clinton says, and, what many say now as "mean" and "unwelcoming" - they now feel that we should welcome all, and that if they are risking their lives to get here, they need us and we should take care of them. Bottom line.

Clinton clearly was more worried about things being done lawfully. You are welcome, but you have to follow the established laws.

Forum List

Back