A Possible Solution To The French Crisis

padisha emperor said:
stupid stupid stupid......

Not terrorists, guy... just inhabitants of the suburbs.
I think I know it best than you and your GREAT CNN's REPORTS....(a full piece of shit, the biggest ever made. I will speak of it later).
In the youthes there are non-muslims...

Don't compare this crisis with terrorism. I know that USA only understand terrorism and hate against muslims, but this is not.
Don't make moral and lessons, nobody died for the moment. (the man who died : not in relation with these things, said his widow) Not like the wars between your gangs...These are really wars.

Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin (and not Villepain) and Interior minister Nicolas Sarkozy decided the instauration of the curfew.

About CNN : thery said it was a civil war in France : bullshit, not worse than in USA in the suburbs. even better.

And they show a "maps" with the most touched cities in FRance : I never saw a such stupid thing : They took a map of Europe with France on the center, and putted Cannes near Montpellier ( 200 miles from its real place), Strasbourg was not in FRance but outside...don't remember where exactly..and don't remember for the other cities' places...but if somebody can have it... it would be great : what a professional information !!!!

it would be like I put London in Edimburgh, Glasgow in Cardiff and Dover in Manchester.

or if you prefer : NY in Miami, LA in Houston, Detroit in Salt Lake City and Chicago near the mexican border...

I can't belive that the bigger US TV information channel does so awesome mistakes....They did in their reporting, when they say wrong things...and above all with this map, showing the non-competence of the journalists.

PLEASE : PUT ALL THE THREAD ABOUT THESE EVENTS IN THE SAME THREAD...IT'S STUPID TO SEE A THREAD ABOUT THE 1ST NIGHT, THEN AN OTHER ABOUT THE 2ND AND AN OTHER ABOUT THE 3RD.....IN THE SAME : BETTER, ISN'T IT ?

Sorry Padisha, I know it's your country and all. But now you know how if feels to be an American... all the misinformation, deliberate and accidental, and people bad mouthing your country.... it doesn't feel good does it?

You also have to realize that France has a huge problem with unassimilated Muslims within their borders and that they will now have to take the terrorist threat seriously and that perhaps .... as hard as it is for the French to admit, that America was right after all!!!! There is no negotiating with these animals, time to send them back to the sandbox where they came from or to their 72 virgins!

BTW... things must be pretty bad there if there's a state of emergency.. to the best of my knowledge, no city here in the States has lately declared a state of emergency because of gang violence

Basically I have said that there are "ghetto-like" areas which are comprised mainly of foreigners, that are not given the chance, nor are they willing, to integrate into the French population. Thus, they have been "neglected" by the French government.

Not given a chance? Not given a chance to do WHAT?

padisha emperor said:
stupid stupid stupid......

Not terrorists, guy... just inhabitants of the suburbs.
I think I know it best than you and your GREAT CNN's REPORTS....(a full piece of shit, the biggest ever made. I will speak of it later).
In the youthes there are non-muslims...

Don't compare this crisis with terrorism. I know that USA only understand terrorism and hate against muslims, but this is not.
Don't make moral and lessons, nobody died for the moment. (the man who died : not in relation with these things, said his widow) Not like the wars between your gangs...These are really wars.

Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin (and not Villepain) and Interior minister Nicolas Sarkozy decided the instauration of the curfew.

About CNN : thery said it was a civil war in France : bullshit, not worse than in USA in the suburbs. even better.

And they show a "maps" with the most touched cities in FRance : I never saw a such stupid thing : They took a map of Europe with France on the center, and putted Cannes near Montpellier ( 200 miles from its real place), Strasbourg was not in FRance but outside...don't remember where exactly..and don't remember for the other cities' places...but if somebody can have it... it would be great : what a professional information !!!!

it would be like I put London in Edimburgh, Glasgow in Cardiff and Dover in Manchester.

or if you prefer : NY in Miami, LA in Houston, Detroit in Salt Lake City and Chicago near the mexican border...

I can't belive that the bigger US TV information channel does so awesome mistakes....They did in their reporting, when they say wrong things...and above all with this map, showing the non-competence of the journalists.

PLEASE : PUT ALL THE THREAD ABOUT THESE EVENTS IN THE SAME THREAD...IT'S STUPID TO SEE A THREAD ABOUT THE 1ST NIGHT, THEN AN OTHER ABOUT THE 2ND AND AN OTHER ABOUT THE 3RD.....IN THE SAME : BETTER, ISN'T IT ?

Why PE, you sound angry! You mean to tell me you are upset that the MSM is misrepresenting what is really happening? You think they are distorting the news? You are outraged that the situation is being presented so that it will appear much worse than it is?

While what is going on in France is no laughing matter and the destruction and violence is a scary thing, I cannot help but feel a certain amount of personal satisfaction. Maybe now the Europeans will begin to understand what some of us in the US have been saying all along.

I sincerely hope you and yours are safe through all of this.

Why do you feel the need to defend these people. What is happening in your country is terrible. Don't think that I am getting my info from CNN either because I am in Budapest. All the european reports that I am reading are saying that these are muslims. Your country has a problem letting people assimilate their culture with yours. This is the reason for the riots.

So why defend them? They are taking matters into their own hands and not going through the proper channels. Again, why defend them?

Is it because your embarassed after all the anti-american rhetoric you have posted? All the times you claimed how great your country was as compared to america? Even now you say that the situation is no worse that the gang problem in america. How would you know? Didn't you say that the media reports coming out of france are biased? Don't you think the same thing could be happening with the media reports coming from the U.S.?

I think that instead of defending them you should be angry.

:banana2:

TheButlerDidIt said:
Why do you feel the need to defend these people. What is happening in your country is terrible. Don't think that I am getting my info from CNN either because I am in Budapest. All the european reports that I am reading are saying that these are muslims. Your country has a problem letting people assimilate their culture with yours. This is the reason for the riots.

So why defend them? They are taking matters into their own hands and not going through the proper channels. Again, why defend them?

Is it because your embarassed after all the anti-american rhetoric you have posted? All the times you claimed how great your country was as compared to america? Even now you say that the situation is no worse that the gang problem in america. How would you know? Didn't you say that the media reports coming out of france are biased? Don't you think the same thing could be happening with the media reports coming from the U.S.?

I think that instead of defending them you should be angry.

:banana2:

You're right, DomesticHelpAccuser. He's in denial. Their tolerance of anything and everything is blowing up in their faces, literally. They're embarrassed.

Hey guys, I'm the first concerned and the best informed of al of us.

I feel angry against these stupid guys who break and burn.
but they're not islamist terrorists.
A large large majority of the inhabitants of the concernec cities, concerned suburbs, are angry like me against them. And there is in these angry men and women lots of muslims.

The men who put mess, these breaker and burner, are youthes who are for some of them hopeless, for some of them who want to enjoy...what for a stupid game...the first people they handicap is their comrades, themselves, the people living in the same buildings...

For the most part their are not terrorists. They are youthes. There is a lot of non-muslims in these people. Maybe a little part of islamist, but no more than 10 %. And I think less.

So don't generalize. There is a lot of muslims in them because a lot of muslims live in these zones. but as i said the larger part, probably 90 % of these zones inhabitants, comdamn these acts and wish one things : return to the calm and the order.

i never said it was nothing...if the governement take back the old law of the 04/03/1955, about the curfew, it's an hard way, but it show the situation...
But today, with this thing, the cities were "more calm"...less destruction (too much for me)

Enjoy if you want about this situation in France...but these are not terrorists.
And think that France never laugh for the US killed in Iraq. We don't think : hahaha, we'd tell it to you, guys !".

nevermind. Laugh as you want.
But instead of laughing about us, look in your own country and cities. Situation is far far worse (the french poor are less poor than the US ones. Far far less)

For CNN's map : just to show that some journalist did a very bad bad job. if they're not able to place some big cities, not able to take a map in the first atlas or on internet....how can they give a really good information about events, who are not on a real support, not like a map ???

I can't find it, can somebody find it please ? thanks ;)

i hope it won't be necessary to send the army. Army will be very able to resolve the crisis, but it would be a bad sign.

padisha emperor said:

A large large majority of the inhabitants of the concernec cities, concerned suburbs, are angry like me against them. And there is in these angry men and women lots of muslims.

The men who put mess, these breaker and burner, are youthes who are for some of them hopeless, for some of them who want to enjoy...what for a stupid game...the first people they handicap is their comrades, themselves, the people living in the same buildings...

For the most part their are not terrorists. They are youthes. There is a lot of non-muslims in these people. Maybe a little part of islamist, but no more than 10 %. And I think less.

So don't generalize. There is a lot of muslims in them because a lot of muslims live in these zones. but as i said the larger part, probably 90 % of these zones inhabitants, comdamn these acts and wish one things : return to the calm and the order.

i never said it was nothing...if the governement take back the old law of the 04/03/1955, about the curfew, it's an hard way, but it show the situation...
But today, with this thing, the cities were "more calm"...less destruction (too much for me)

Enjoy if you want about this situation in France...but these are not terrorists.
And think that France never laugh for the US killed in Iraq. We don't think : hahaha, we'd tell it to you, guys !".

But instead of laughing about us, look in your own country and cities. Situation is far far worse (the french poor are less poor than the US ones. Far far less)

For CNN's map : just to show that some journalist did a very bad bad job. if they're not able to place some big cities, not able to take a map in the first atlas or on internet....how can they give a really good information about events, who are not on a real support, not like a map ???

i hope it won't be necessary to send the army. Army will be very able to resolve the crisis, but it would be a bad sign.

Considering your police haven't been able to get things under control for how long now, it might be worth reconsidering, along side the curfews.

And no one said it's terrorists, however, every media outlet in the world happnes to be reporting the same thing on the ethnicity of the bulk of the rioters, so I guess the world is generalizing, then? I could understand if only a few were saying it was only less than 10% Muslims, but since it's only your media stating that (understandably so, don't want any new crusades) I'd take that comment with several grains of salt.

Could you also do me a favor,PE? Tell me how many other countries are experiencing rioting, perpetrated by "non-muslim" (according to vous) youths? Aside from yours of course.

padisha emperor said:

Doesn't seem to be the case PE, sorry. Funny thing, in some ways you had me going previously, as I knew how out of touch the MSM was on certain things, but how could I judge the 'new media' by what standard?

In this case, you seem only to be in denial.

On what are you basing this? First hand knowledge? You are going down there? Photo after photo are showing Muslims at work. Arrest after arrest are showing Muslims. Where are you getting 'no more than 10%?' Are your police prejudiced, on top of ineffectual? What does that speak towards regarding gaining control?
Ok, so it's more than 10% Muslim, but over 90% of the Muslims want it to stop? Hello?! What part of this are we supposed to understand? Too nuanced for me.

I hope you are correct, nay I pray you are correct. Believe it or not, I doubt many are still laughing. It's a serious situation. Personally in any circumstances, much less for anything like this, do I think the US should help France. Nevertheless, we share some things regarding Western Civilization. I am not in favor of one more American life for France, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, or Germany but we have a common background and I would hope all survive. I'm serious in what I would offer my sons for, not one for the above European countries, but would support Iraq, or any other country that is trying to throw off the yoke of despotism. Not Europe, no how, no way. If war is declared to help Europe, I hope all Americans burn their cards.
PE, you are really clueless. But I'll leave you to your delusions.

I don't doubt your complaints, CNN sucks.

i hope it won't be necessary to send the army. Army will be very able to resolve the crisis, but it would be a bad sign.[/QUOTE] I doubt the army will be called up in France, now or later.

ARE YOU STUPID OR CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ???!!!

I said : 10 % of these guys were islamists, but i think less than 10 %.

ISLAMISTS. not MUSLIMS.

Muslims are not Islamists, guys !
Islamists : fanatic muslim.
Muslim : believer of the religion on Islam. No link with Islamists, the Islamists have a wrong conception of the Islam and they are a minority.

SO, read again my message dear, and you'll see I'm not in denial : I say they are not Islamists, or only a minority of them is, the most part is normal muslims.

It's pityful to not make the difference between Muslim and Islamist.

Then, all your bright argumentation fall down, only because YOU assimilate Islamists and Muslims.

Imagine a man saying : all the Germans are Nazis. he would be a moron, hey ?
The, samze thing between a Muslim and an Islamist.
All the muslims I know don't like at all the Islamists.

You consider yourselves as so bright, so perfect...and can't make difference between Islamist and muslim, can't read correctly a message...
You are to much obsess by the Islamists and terrorism that you see Islamists and terrorists everywhere.

(just a little thing, here : France is one of the 2 countries acting best against terrorism...USA said it.)

Oh, a last information :

PARIS is not burning, dears.

Some foreign newspappers said that paris burns, but no : it is the suburbs. not in the same departement. Not in the same administrative area. Not in the City of Paris.

Forum List

Back