A Possible Solution To The French Crisis

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Annie, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Following their own advice, the two state solution:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3? id=5720

2. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    I don't know whether to gloat or whether to cry

The French made their bed now let them lie in it.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they ask US for help, militarily, that is!

But, I have a feeling that the Europeans will now take the threat of radical Islam seriously. (Well, one can hope!).

They had the Seville train bombings, the London subway bombings and now Paris...

Even Osama Bin Loser's friends aren't immune from the mob mentality of the horde from the Middle East.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Most of what I've read from Chirac and Villepain has been 'stop it' and 'we'll address your grievances...' Sounds like what they've done with Iran and look how well that has gone. :rolleyes:

4. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I wonder what the left has to say about these animals now? Appease, appease, appease is all the left tells us to do. LEave them alone and don't provoke them. Well the French have been doing that for years allowing muslims to immigrate in the millions every year for the past 10-15 years there. Now that they have a foothold, they have made their move for power. This "riot" is a military attack against these european nations. They have attacked those that they know to appease the enemy. They know that they will be met by little resistance until its too late. So if they can continue to disrupt and push the mayhem outward, then they can gain control of a large part of France.

We will have a French Palestine when it is all said and done.

5. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    (Sung to the tune of "The Mickey Mouse Club" theme song)
    Who's the leader of the pack
    That hates both you n' me?
    J-A-C-Q-U-E C-H-I-R-A-C!!!!
    Now he's up to his neck in shi*
    And he's as worried as can be!
    J-A-C-Q-U-E C-H-I-R-A-C!!!!
    Jacque Chirac, Jacque Chirac
    Paris is burning brightly at night!!!!!

6. Harmageddon

Harmageddon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    LOL

The whole Palestine/Israel issue is obviously something else entirely, save for the fact that there are Muslims and Jews in France as well. It will be a long time before there is going to be a showdown between Paris bases Ghamasse and Lille based Lillekud.

Obviously there are quite a bit of problems in France at the moment; violent riots already into the 11th day, and spreading across France as well. Belgium is already preparing for the eventuality that it will spread into their land, and across the sea the British minorities are going swell too: mass fighting between the Asian and black subpopulations continue to escalate.

Meanwhile, Europe has been closing it's borders and regulations have been tightened - resulting in an everincreasing pressure on those groups that are yet to hear whether they may stay or not. Breeding ground for violence, one may say. Although in my view that is an oversimplification of the events.

I think a large part of the problem stems from the fact that these minorities have not been given the chance to integrate into the societies they now live in; and on the other hand they themselves have not shown a willingness to integrate on their own accord. This results in almost ghetto-like areas in the cities that harbour them, with their own little culture and society. Thus, some sort of mini-country would seem a logical result.

Nevermind the fact that the French or any other nation will never surrender part of their land to some imported foreigners - somewhat like Israel after all.

If it is not already too late, as in the case of France they seem to be on the brink of a social breakdown, I would suggest they get into these areas and re-educate the imported population into being French. And spread them over the country instead of piling them all together in some pile of 3rd-world living conditions. Like I've said before, fine if they want to practice their religion of Islam or Swahili of whatever, but they need to get their heads around the idea that when they move to another country, they need to learn the laws and common courtesies of that country, and abide by them. Period.

And yes, close the gates until this group is sufficiently dealt with.

7. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    like they couldnt have jsut come up and knocked on the door and took over? this is what generation of pacifism get you.
    fuck the crazy shit, bring in the US riot squads. sure... a bunch of people are going to die, but the mob will disband

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Ghetton like? They make our 'ghettos' look good. They have no jobs for these people, heck they have over 10% unemployment already. They do have the 'state welfare' though. So what's the problem? They don't have to worry about rent or medical care? So what's the problem?

French arrogance? Well it's about 1000 years too late to stop that now. They do not see the foreigners as French. They never have. Germans too do not see foreigners as German, never have. And so on. Really, liberal is not the adjective to use with most European nations regarding immigrants.

9. Harmageddon

Harmageddon Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    What's up with quoting my entire reply and then going off over my choice of one word in my post; in this case, ghetto-like. Does this mean you agree with everything else I've said? It seems you do, because you don't raise a single complaint to the rest of my post.
    What's the problem you ask? It seems the riots are a problem now, doesn't it?
    Besides that, the French population is growing old, they have, as the rest of Western Europe, a very large group of so called "baby-boomers". These are the generation born right after the end of WWII that are getting into the retirement age - this is a very large group, and so the balance between working individuals and non-working elders that need to be taken care of is shifting to the point where the system is cracking under the weight of the elders. THAT, Kathianne, is a major problem.

The immigrants are a secondary problem on top of that: they are mostly people without an education or working experience, and the policies in the eighties and nineties have chose to ignore this group entirely. So they've taken care of themselves. Which is not too bad, save for the fact that they have been forced to do so in a ghetto-like environment; no integration at all.

And the French did not feel a necessity to get into these ghetto's and check out how the neighbours were doing there - also a fairly logical result of failed policies. The policies are being changed, but the effects on the population are always a decade behind the policies - that is what is going on now as well.

You choose to go berserk over the French arrogance and whatnot.
    Very constructive. I should say now that as a simpleton redneck American trailertrash racist fascist you probably would not know how to react sensibly to my snobbish Euroliberal communist fag sissypants remarks.

I will not do that however, since it will get this discussion nowhere.

10. Johnney

Johnney Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    someone needs some vagisil