A Possible Obama Show-stopper?

I admit I take joy in watching the Liberal strongholds fall into disrepair and failure.

Karma is a very real force.....not some mystical mojo. It is the return of your own repeated actions come back for it's just due.

:lol:

I don't think I've EVER read a comment from anybody more disconnected to the real world than that.

That shit is absolutely classic.

In the midst of a complete republican meltdown, where they are about to get swamped by the results of their own incredible failures, when identification with the Republican Party is lower than it has ever been in modern times, and when America is coming out of 8 years of the woirst administration in American history .. here you are to entertain us with one of the most uber-mindless statements ever uttered on a message board.

"karma" ???

Son of a bitch that's stupid.

Became a ultra-left wing Marxist
He accomplished pulling the wool over the eyes of the american people bye hiding the fact that he is not a US citizen, and a closet muslim and jihadist sympathizer.
He has managed to remain great friends of militant radical anti american terrorists and their sympathizers.
Accomplished blaming Mccain for the latest economic crises, when it was his advisors and staff members who imbezzled and laundered money from Mae and Mac when they were CEOs
Managed to become the biggest recipient of money from Mae and Mac next only to Dodds
Traveled the world to spread his marxist agenda
Accomplished avoiding to visit military troops in Germany

Anything else I forgot?

Yeah .. he's about to become your next President of the United States.

:eek:

I understand that there will be buses will be leaving for the moon on inaguration day.

get your ticket now .. avoid the rush.

I don't think I've EVER read a comment from anybody more disconnected to the real world than that.

That shit is absolutely classic.

In the midst of a complete republican meltdown, where they are about to get swamped by the results of their own incredible failures, when identification with the Republican Party is lower than it has ever been in modern times, and when America is coming out of 8 years of the woirst administration in American history .. here you are to entertain us with one of the most uber-mindless statements ever uttered on a message board.

"karma" ???

Son of a bitch that's stupid.
Sounds like Murphys Law lol.. however anythings possible this day and age, ecspecially with posters like these.......

Your grasping at straws. Don't republicans have any policies they think they can sell to the american people, or not?

Do you really think Jerome Corsi is a legitimate journalist?

If so, let me know what you think of these articles written by Jerome Corsi

I dunno, but he sounds like Michael Moore for the Right. So, suck it up.

A. This is old news that nobody gave a damn about when it first came out .. including the author being kicked the fuck out of Kenya

B. This is Ayers/Acorn/Muslim desperation .. that nobody gives a fuck about

C. You posted it because you're a McCain supporter.

The only people that don't care about Ayers/Acorn and Obama are ignorant fools.

We are told about Obama, don't worry about his inexperience, he will surround himself with extraordinary people in his cabinet and as his advisers. He is VERY smart and he understands how to move this country forward. So we are repeatedly told by his supporters.

There are some of us who actually want to evaluate those statements rather than just drink the kool-aid and believe. So, the traditional way to do that is too look to what someone has done in the past. Though it isn't absolutely what they will do in the future, it can certainly inform the evaluation of Obama's propensity to surround himself with these "good" people that his supporters keep telling us about. Since that's the whole argument why being an absolute political neophyte is no problem.

Let's look at Ayers. We all know by now he is an unrepentant terrorist. OK. So what, right. Well, what did Obama do with this relationship. He lied about it. When first confronted with a potential connection. "He's some guy in the neighborhood." Certainly nobody important to him or anything he has done. As the steady drip, drip, drip has come out, we find out that Ayers was FAR more important to Obama than that. In fact, it is not an association of Obama and Ayers it is an ALLIANCE a political alliance.

Ayers and Obama sit on a board together
Ayers picks Obama to chair the spending of $50 million in grant money
(what for is interesting and we'll come back to that)
Obama writes an endorsement for Ayers' book
When it is time for Obama to launch his political career, he does it from Ayer's living room (not, as he first said because the previous Senator wanted to do it there, but as we now know, because Obama wanted to do it there).

This person is not a mere acquaintance of Obama, but he is a close political ally and someone who has provided material support for Obama and it was mutual support from Obama's side. When Ayers was recently asked to comment on this story, he declined saying that anything he said on the subject would only hurt Obama.

So, what can we, the poor voters, make of all this? Well, what we find out is Obama has political alliances with shady people....er...terrorists. When asked about these alliances, his first inclination is to lie about it. His second inclination is to cover it up. OK, that tells us something about the guy. But, how about the contention that Obama is smart and will surround himself with good people. Well, this frankly tears a hole in that huge fantasy.

While you are right, the Repubs should have something positive to sell, the other side of the equation is the not just ANYTHING else is preferable. If the guy you elect instead of a Repub is a liar, surrounds himself with crooks and terrorists and other nefarious people, that is not better. That, my friend, is the definition of worse!

Last edited:
The only people that don't care about Ayers/Acorn and Obama are ignorant fools.

We are told about Obama, don't worry about his inexperience, he will surround himself with extraordinary people in his cabinet and as his advisers. He is VERY smart and he understands how to move this country forward. So we are repeatedly told by his supporters.

There are some of us who actually want to evaluate those statements rather than just drink the kool-aid and believe. So, the traditional way to do that is too look to what someone has done in the past. Though it isn't absolutely what they will do in the future, it can certainly inform the evaluation of Obama's propensity to surround himself with these "good" people that his supporters keep telling us about. Since that's the whole argument why being an absolute political neophyte is no problem.

Let's look at Ayers. We all know by now he is an unrepentant terrorist. OK. So what, right. Well, what did Obama do with this relationship. He lied about it. When first confronted with a potential connection. "He's some guy in the neighborhood." Certainly nobody important to him or anything he has done. As the steady drip, drip, drip has come out, we find out that Ayers was FAR more important to Obama than that. In fact, it is not an association of Obama and Ayers it is an ALLIANCE a political alliance.

Ayers and Obama sit on a board together
Ayers picks Obama to chair the spending of $50 million in grant money
(what for is interesting and we'll come back to that)
Obama writes an endorsement for Ayers' book
When it is time for Obama to launch his political career, he does it from Ayer's living room (not, as he first said because the previous Senator wanted to do it there, but as we now know, because Obama wanted to do it there).

This person is not a mere acquaintance of Obama, but he is a close political ally and someone who has provided material support for Obama and it was mutual support from Obama's side. When Ayers was recently asked to comment on this story, he declined saying that anything he said on the subject would only hurt Obama.

So, what can we, the poor voters, make of all this? Well, what we find out is Obama has political alliances with shady people....er...terrorists. When asked about these alliances, his first inclination is to lie about it. His second inclination is to cover it up. OK, that tells us something about the guy. But, how about the contention that Obama is smart and will surround himself with good people. Well, this frankly tears a hole in that huge fantasy.

While you are right, the Repubs should have something positive to sell, the other side of the equation is the not just ANYTHING else is preferable. If the guy you elect instead of a Repub is a liar, surrounds himself with crooks and terrorists and other nefarious people, that is not better. That, my friend, is the definition of worse!
Dam good job and well packaged i might add :badgrin:

Forum List

Back