A Possible Obama Show-stopper?

Also, name one person affiliated with him who has said something good about the United States?

Why is it that Obama’s beliefs, background, and associations are NOT considered issues? Theses are serious issues yet, every time they’re raised the Obama campaign screams that we should only be focusing on current issues - as if the past is insignificant. That, in and of itself, indicates that he’s hiding something and is potentially raising silent doubt in the minds of many.

If the Obama campaign continues to evade these issues with their rhetoric; insisting that we must, absolutely must, focus only on current issues and the McCain campaign continues to slam him for it, I think people will remember on Nov 4th, when they are about to pull that lever, that they really know very little about Barack Hussein Obama.

That said, I think he realizes that there’s a silent storm of doubt brewing in the country, especially among older voters, regarding his character. I will not be surprised if the underlying objective of his 30 minute infomercial turns out to be nothing more then a spiel about his character.

Why is it that Obama’s beliefs, background, and associations are NOT considered issues? Theses are serious issues yet, every time they’re raised the Obama campaign screams that we should only be focusing on current issues - as if the past is insignificant. That, in and of itself, indicates that he’s hiding something and is potentially raising silent doubt in the minds of many.

If the Obama campaign continues to evade these issues with their rhetoric; insisting that we must, absolutely must, focus only on current issues and the McCain campaign continues to slam him for it, I think people will remember on Nov 4th, when they are about to pull that lever, that they really know very little about Barack Hussein Obama.

That said, I think he realizes that there’s a silent storm of doubt brewing in the country, especially among older voters, regarding his character. I will not be surprised if the underlying objective of his 30 minute infomercial turns out to be nothing more then a spiel about his character.

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president abused her power as governor of Alaska by using the power of her office for a personal vendetta. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff does not want him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

There is no question in my mind which one of these men will make a better president.

All the Republican smear tactics in the world cannot change these facts.

All the Republican smear tactics in the world cannot change these facts.

That sir is exactly my point. You can provide a list every skeleton in McCain’s closet. Yet, when it comes to Obama, all you can say is that he went to Harvard, that he was a Community Organizer, which by the way is an err of his life that needs to be explored, and that he never cheated on his wife, maybe.

You show me a politician that doesn’t have skeleton’s in his/her closet and I’ll show you the skeleton of a politician.

In other words, we know about McCain, his shortcomings and his strengths. Conversely, we know very little about bama and you just proved it.

And just for the record, my voter registration card says NPA. Unfortunately though, I do have to re-register in my state to vote in primaries, which sucks.

I admit I take joy in watching the Liberal strongholds fall into disrepair and failure.

Karma is a very real force.....not some mystical mojo. It is the return of your own repeated actions come back for it's just due.

Don't worry, the Manchurian Candidate McCain is about to get his ass handed to him Barry Goldwater style! And you're going to feel pretty fucking stupid, saying those comments! :eusa_boohoo::badgrin::eusa_whistle:

Sorry, no. Issues do not matter at his point as far as Obama is concerned.

It will take something really big that the Liberal media cannot ignore.
You mean something like this... URGENT: Big story about to break, we are one step closer to Rezko giving Obama up to federal prosecutors HillBuzz
obubble.jpg

Sure.

What has Obama accomplished?

Please list only Stuff that passed.

This ought to be good.

I'll start......He co-sponsored a bill created a website to track government spending.

What have you got?

Became a ultra-left wing Marxist
He accomplished pulling the wool over the eyes of the american people bye hiding the fact that he is not a US citizen, and a closet muslim and jihadist sympathizer.
He has managed to remain great friends of militant radical anti american terrorists and their sympathizers.
Accomplished blaming Mccain for the latest economic crises, when it was his advisors and staff members who imbezzled and laundered money from Mae and Mac when they were CEOs
Managed to become the biggest recipient of money from Mae and Mac next only to Dodds
Traveled the world to spread his marxist agenda
Accomplished avoiding to visit military troops in Germany

Anything else I forgot?

He accomplished pulling the wool over the eyes of the american people bye hiding the fact that he is not a US citizen, and a closet muslim and jihadist sympathizer.
He has managed to remain great friends of militant radical anti american terrorists and their sympathizers.
Accomplished blaming Mccain for the latest economic crises, when it was his advisors and staff members who imbezzled and laundered money from Mae and Mac when they were CEOs
Managed to become the biggest recipient of money from Mae and Mac next only to Dodds

Anything else I forgot?

Paperboy, is that you?

Anything else I forgot?

Hey, it's Chris/Kirk's other personality.

Anything else I forgot?
More like:Senator McCarthy is that you?,

I'm simply sharing the news,..it is not my report. Please, don't be a LIBTARD!

A. This is old news that nobody gave a damn about when it first came out .. including the author being kicked the fuck out of Kenya

B. This is Ayers/Acorn/Muslim desperation .. that nobody gives a fuck about

C. You posted it because you're a McCain supporter.

Forum List

Back