A Possibility that Obamas Grandafather Stanley Dunham is his Father.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Inquiries are becoming more and more serious into Obama's origins as more information is being discovered. The only thing I do not like about this scenario is that if true it would make Obama a Natural Born Citizen instead of a Dual Citizen as reported on Obamas websites 'Fight the Smears' and Factcheck.

American Thinker: A Further Inquiry into Obama's Origins

By Jack Cashill.

Stanley Dunham and unknown black woman

The evidence for this scenario is all circumstantial. "You know," Stanley's brother Ralph has said of Obama, "he looks exactly like Stanley. He looks exactly like my brother, only he's dark." Admittedly, grandsons can look like their grandfathers, but Ralph is right. The similarity between the two is striking.

The photo below, likely taken upon Barack Sr.'s departure for Harvard in 1962, shows not only Stanley's stunning resemblance to Obama, but also his inexplicable fondness for a black man who allegedly knocked up his daughter and is now abandoning her and his grandson. This photo is not an anomaly. As Obama recounts in Dreams, "Gramps" has only good things to say about his prodigal son-in-law.
100104obamasr.JPG

Once again, a post by you edited for copyright

Obama%27s+grandparents+madelyn_and_stanley_dunham.jpg

212px-Barack_Obama_as_boy_with_Stanley_Dunham_on_beach.jpg

Last edited:
Inquiries are becoming more and more serious into Obama's origins as more information is being discovered. The only thing I do not like about this scenario is that if true it would make Obama a Natural Born Citizen instead of a Dual Citizen as reported on Obamas websites 'Fight the Smears' and Factcheck.

By Jack Cashill.

The evidence for this scenario is all circumstantial. "You know," Stanley's brother Ralph has said of Obama, "he looks exactly like Stanley. He looks exactly like my brother, only he's dark." Admittedly, grandsons can look like their grandfathers, but Ralph is right. The similarity between the two is striking.

The photo below, likely taken upon Barack Sr.'s departure for Harvard in 1962, shows not only Stanley's stunning resemblance to Obama, but also his inexplicable fondness for a black man who allegedly knocked up his daughter and is now abandoning her and his grandson. This photo is not an anomaly. As Obama recounts in Dreams, "Gramps" has only good things to say about his prodigal son-in-law.
100104obamasr.JPG

One other critical bit of evidence for this theory is a poem Obama wrote as a 19-year-old called "Pop." The poem begins:

Sitting in his seat, a seat broad and broken

In, sprinkled with ashes,

Pop switches channels, takes another

Shot of Seagrams, neat, and asks

What to do with me, a green young man

As I reported last week, most reviewers think this poem is about Stanley Dunham, and with some cause. "I can still picture Gramps leaning back in his old stuffed chair after dinner," writes Obama in Dreams, "sipping whiskey and cleaning his teeth with the cellophane from his cigarette pack."

If "Pop" refers to Gramps, then Obama seems to be confronting him with the recognition that Gramps is actually his father. Obama calls the poem "Pop," after all, not "Gramps."

"Under my seat, I pull out the
 Mirror I've been saving," writes Obama. Yes, the two look alike and they smell alike. Pop has big ears, and he even has "the same amber
 stain on his shorts that I've got on mine." The poem ends with bittersweet reconciliation when Pop stands and asks for a hug. Writes Obama:

I see my face, framed within

Pop's black-framed glasses

And know he's laughing too.

Gramps did wear black-frame glasses, and as to the "amber stain" reference, more on that later.

The mother in this scenario would have to have been black. Obama tells us in Dreams that Gramps frequented otherwise-all-black bars and hung out with the card-carrying communist Frank Marshall Davis, an African-American with Kansas and Chicago roots. In communist circles, the sharing of sex partners was not uncommon.

If a black woman, perhaps a friend of Davis's, gave birth to a child of Dunham's, Barack Sr. would have obliged the Dunhams by marrying Ann and claiming paternity in return for all the potential benefits of having an American wife and baby.

We also know that Stanley Dunham so desperately wanted a boy that he named his only child "Stanley Ann." Raising the young Obama would fulfill that desire. It would also explain the special relationship between him and Obama and the subsequent coolness of Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, or "Toot," to the whole charade. It might also explain Ann's distance from her presumed son, whom she would desert for long periods to advance her career.

This theory makes sense of the secret marriage in Maui, Stanley's enduring fondness for Barack Sr., the powerful resemblance between Stanley Dunham and Obama, and the Dunhams' apparent willingness to subsidize mother and baby in Seattle.

What remains unclear is what Ann would get out of the deal. True, she never wanted to leave Seattle in the first place, and Obama would have been (in this scenario) her little brother, but the burdens she would have assumed do not seem balanced by the benefits gained. This scenario also introduces one major unsubstantiated variable: the unknown black mother.

This is the best one you have posted so far. :lol:

By Jack Cashill.

100104obamasr.JPG

Once again, a post by you edited for copyright

Dude, I am a pro life conservative and I am now recommending you for retroactive abortion. You sir, are a load that should have been swallowed.

Forum List

Back