A Possibility?, Cruz/Rubio Or Rubio/Cruz Ticket.

Whoa! The depth of thought is startling! What's your IQ.....like 214 or something? Walker is north so you expect him? What about Santa Claus?
Look at your history you retard. How many times in political history by BOTH parties did they choose BOTH from the same part of the country you idiot?

I had to up screen just to remind me what worthless piece of sh8t I was talking to. Look white trash I could truly care less about your "Loon Platoon" or whatever other worthless backward demented and perverted group you belong to or hang with.

You and that little "group" are nothing but cyber trash. And the sooner the more people start treating that "Loon Platoon" just exactly like the cyber trash you are the better for them.

The "Loon Platoon is nothing but a group of cyber gutter trash, the rejects the rude the arrogant and ignorant. Your not sh8t son, not by a long shot. YOU seen all the NEW conservatives signing in tard? Or the returns?

The democrats have lost the nation and the "Loon Platoon" is about to lose the board and you know WHY Drooler? BECAUSE we intend to take what is OURS back. And USMB WAS a conservative board.

AND there is NOT a thing you can do about it and you know why Urine Breath? Board GROWTH is the only thing that matters and if the new signs and the returns stay at the rate they are right now we WILL over populate your ignorant little band of circle jerkers.

You can go now.

Do you feel better now that you got that temper tantrum out of your system? Darn, this is what happens every time you miss your nap-time.

This one is especially interesting:

the "Loon Platoon" is about to lose the board and you know WHY Drooler? BECAUSE we intend to take what is OURS back. And USMB WAS a conservative board.

b...b....bb.....bbbu....bbbuttt if you are so new hear, how do you know the history of what this board "was" and do you really think this is going to be of like HUGE national proportions?

:rofl:
I never said I was new now did I? You did and you are just as stupid now as then.
Well, thank you for outing yourself as a sock!

Once more, that IQ-214 of yours is just shining like a beacon on a hill! Righttard Hill, that is!

Outstanding, dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214, outstanding!

:thup:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Not a sock retard. A returning member. I have said I was here before about 4 or 5 years ago but the platform was stodgy. I am back along with a few other returns and new signs.

And yet, you are here under a new name, a new account. Why did you not just keep your old name, eh?

BTW, what is a "sock retard"?

Is that like a sock that can't catch fire.

GRAMMAR, SPELLING and PUNCTUATION are your FRIENDS, dorkyfuzzlenutz.

:scared1:Now this is what they should be taking polls with. Would be interesting to see how Hillary performs against this ticket in Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Iowa, New Hamphshire and Iowa just for starters. Either combination would likely have Hillary in full panic mode being hispanics are in many purple states. You think they will vote for a Hillary/O'Malley ticket when they see an Hispanic ticket as the alternative? Remember when blacks voted for Obama only because he was black?

Hillary will have Julian Castro on her ticket, so he will offset any advantage Rubio and/or Cruz brings when it comes to the Hispanic vote. Secondly, it is highly unlikely that the Republicans put two Hispanics on the ticket. Thirdly, Cruz has too big of an ego to be second fiddle to Rubio. Rubio, on the other hand, would gladly take the second spot. I think this is why he gave up his Senate seat, knowing that if he does not win the nomination, he will almost certainly be the VP pick of whomever wins the nomination, so long as it is not Cruz, which it won't be. The only problem I see with Rubio as the VP pick is that Castro will likely demolish Rubio in any VP debate.

Last edited:
Why would you want two Hispanics on the ticket?

Having Cruz on any ticket will repulse too many moderates

Why would you want two Hispanics on the ticket?

Having Cruz on any ticket will repulse too many moderates

Personally, I would love to see Cruz on the ticket, especially at the top of the ticket.

Cruz is running for the title of "King of the Conservatives" He has no intention of winning but will use the chance to attack other Republicans Conservative chops and declare himself the "Biggest badass conservative" in the nation

:scared1:Now this is what they should be taking polls with. Would be interesting to see how Hillary performs against this ticket in Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Iowa, New Hamphshire and Iowa just for starters. Either combination would likely have Hillary in full panic mode being hispanics are in many purple states. You think they will vote for a Hillary/O'Malley ticket when they see an Hispanic ticket as the alternative? Remember when blacks voted for Obama only because he was black?

Hillary will have Julian Castro on her ticket, so he will offset any advantage Rubio and/or Cruz brings when it comes to the Hispanic vote. Secondly, it is highly unlikely that the Republicans put two Hispanics on the ticket. Thirdly, Cruz has too big of an ego to be second fiddle to Rubio. Rubio, on the other hand, would gladly take the second spot. I think this is why he gave up his Senate seat, knowing that if he does not win the nomination, he will almost certainly be the VP pick of whomever wins the nomination, so long as it is not Cruz, which it won't be. The only problem I see with Rubio as the VP pick is that Castro will likely demolish Rubio in any VP debate.
can you imagine if cruz and hillary both wait for the other to choose their VP first?

can you imagine if cruz and hillary both wait for the other to choose their VP first?
Cruz will be waiting a long time

Republicans won't get the Latino vote no matter who they run. Have you lost all control of your senses?

Republicans won't get the Latino vote no matter who they run. Have you lost all control of your senses?
They do remember all they said about I migration reform don't they?

Hillary would pull more of the Hispanic vote than Cruz

The know which side is pro immigration. There's no way they'll come out for the wingnits.

The know which side is pro immigration. There's no way they'll come out for the wingnits.
Cruz has done nothing for Hispanics and has thrown them under the bus to appeal to TeaTards

But vote for me because my name is Spanish

Forum List

Back