A Poll that really brightened my day

http://www.electionguide04.com/straw_poll.adp

I know its probably a little off but i loved seeing it. Wouldnt it be nice to wake up the day after the election and see this map on CNN or Fox.

Yes indeed.

One more reason I want GW to win is that I want to go over to my Democrat-voting mother-in-law's house and watch the old bat fume while I gloat.

Yeah, I know that's childish, immature and petty. So sue me. I'm entitled to act like a liberal every now and then.

Merlin1047 said:
Yes indeed.

One more reason I want GW to win is that I want to go over to my Democrat-voting mother-in-law's house and watch the old bat fume while I gloat.

Yeah, I know that's childish, immature and petty. So sue me. I'm entitled to act like a liberal every now and then.

You really like her...right? LOL

Kathianne said:
You really like her...right? LOL

LOL - we tolerate each other.

What winds my watch about the woman's political attitudes is that it is competely self-centered. She has no concept of serving one's country and cares nothing about the best interest of the nation. Instead she votes for the candidate who she believes will benefit her the most. During the Clinton administration she was getting better interest rates on her savings and she will vote Democrat for no reason other than the mistaken notion that electing kerry will somehow benefit her income. She blames GWB for the economic downturn. Even when I point out to her that the recession started in '99 and was the result of Democrat neglect of the economy, it doesn't convince her of anything. It's like talking to a rock. I won't discuss politics with her anymore. It's too tempting to tell her what I really think and then I'd be in trouble with the wife - again.

Merlin1047 said:

What winds my watch about the woman's political attitudes is that it is competely self-centered. She has no concept of serving one's country and cares nothing about the best interest of the nation. Instead she votes for the candidate who she believes will benefit her the most. During the Clinton administration she was getting better interest rates on her savings and she will vote Democrat for no reason other than the mistaken notion that electing kerry will somehow benefit her income. She blames GWB for the economic downturn. Even when I point out to her that the recession started in '99 and was the result of Democrat neglect of the economy, it doesn't convince her of anything. It's like talking to a rock. I won't discuss politics with her anymore. It's too tempting to tell her what I really think and then I'd be in trouble with the wife - again.

You're learning!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Merlin1047 said:

Your mother-in-law and my room mate must be chat room buddies ARGGGGGGG :eek2:

Forum List

Back