A poll: Should the U.S. support Israel militarily?

Should the U.S. support Israel militarily?

• yes

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
Bullypulpit said:
Until Israel adopts a meaningful peace process to bring a resolution to the issue of a Palestinian homeland all aid, both monetary and military, should be withdrawn.

I know this is a few weeks old, but bully, Israel can try to get peace all the want but until terrorists stop strapping bombs to kids and sending them to their deaths just to kill some innocent jewish people, there aint going to be no peace. The best strategy right now is victory.

White knight said:
I say if the rest of the Jews are as arrogant and conceded as AJ, let them support themselves.
I'm really tired of thier stupid conflict, ("Oh but it is written, We are fufilling our destiny")
If it wasn't for there bumbling and sloppy handling of their internal affairs, we would not have had 9-11 or the momentum to get us into another Iraq war.

I disagree. I think Israel is hit because of us not the other way around. the Islamofacists are threatened by western influence particularly freedom. Israel represents western civilization. A civilization that overthrew their Islamic "utopia".

We are fighting in Iraq because the Jews want us to, period. Saddam was not a threat to anyone, much less the U.K. or the U.S. He might have been a threat to Israel, though. So the Jews who run our press and our Pentagon said, "let's go to war." And so we did.

i thought that you supported the war on iraq, i didn't know u were a liberal hippie, or worse, a southern democrat redneck, whos secretly allied to the hippies.

White knight said:
My experience with Jewish people is limited to only three acquaintances. All American Jews serving in the Armed forces. And so far AJ is not making a good impression on my newly forming opinion, he is as simple minded and annoying as you are.

Your newly forming opinion is as important to humanity and reality as a pimple on a toad's butt.

The first was a young intelligent, well-spoken man who I was very impressed with at first. As it turned out he was not interested in making friends as he was in his own, shall we say situational improvement? He did not fulfill his commitment; he had better and brighter places to go.
The other was not an intelligent person in the true sense of the word and down right odd. Any time the Israel, Arab topic came up between us, his position would be to tote the hard party line. Spouting obscenities and his close-minded hatred of the Arab. How can you continue to learn and improve if your mind is so closed like an iron trap?

Yes your mind is an open book and full of irrelevant moronic bull droppings. You are not impressing anyone with your tolerance for others.

The last is an old man who is someone to look up to and yet at the same time not the warmest of person. There was something kind of sad and empty about him. He for unknown reasons continued to association with out pay or benefits, with the U.S. Military decades after he had officially retired. A paranoid person might have thought him a spy. And another thought him a patriot and good ally.
In each of these cases all three had to make it know to all that they were Jewish. I don't recall any of my other counterparts having the need to make their faith know to all.
I'm beginning to notice a small similarity between some African Americans and Jewish Americans. It seems that when any one gives them the slightest amount of perceived criticisms, some will throw up the racism and bigotry banner. They are more sensitive then other groups
I’m just calling it like I see it.

I too am beginning to notice a big similarity between you and venomous snake. You both crawl on the ground, taste the dust with your forked tongues and bite at anything around you that is warm.

:321:

William Joyce said:
We are fighting in Iraq because the Jews want us to, period. Saddam was not a threat to anyone, much less the U.K. or the U.S. He might have been a threat to Israel, though. So the Jews who run our press and our Pentagon said, "let's go to war." And so we did.

Aren't you rotting in the ground yet? What keeps your corpse standing upright?

Forum List

Back