• I believe we do not know whether or not there is such an effect

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crick

Gold Member
May 10, 2014
N/A
Do you believe there is a greenhouse effect as described in the scientific literature, in which atmospheric gases that absorb infrared radiation from the warmed surface slow the escape of that energy to space and thus raise the equilibrium temperature of the planet?

I will not be voting in the poll but may respond to comments after the poll has closed.

Please feel free to add comments explaining your choices.

Last edited:
Do you believe there is a greenhouse effect as described in the scientific literature, in which atmospheric gases that absorb infrared radiation from the warmed surface slow the escape of that energy to space and thus raise the equilibrium temperature of the planet?

I will not be voting in the poll but may respond to comments after the poll has closed.

Please feel free to add comments explaining your choices.

Think your pollster doesn't understand that "greenhouse theory" doesn't take a position on the powers of any particular gas being DOMINANT or having superpowers as imagined by those few scientists that believe there are accelerations, tipping points, and all that baggage...

All of the catastrophic theory of Earth being a junker planet without the ability to survive additional CO2 is Gwarming baggage... NOT GreenHouse theory.. I have ZERO issues with GHouse theory.. My issues are with the folks that are scaring school children that the whole EARTH is dying before they get to drink a beer...

So just a yes or no would have been sufficient...

You realize of course, that polls mean absolutely bupkis to science, right?

Forum List

Back