A poll for USMB members AS USMB members about posting behavior.

Ok. First of all, the thread headline is wrong. I'm WAY too lazy to make a poll outta this.

But I am curious. So, instead of a poll, how about just some comments?

Has anyone here ever had the occasion to post a thread reply or a PM while acting under the influence of a piss-poor attitude? Like, if you've ever been in a dark, foul mood and saw something said in a post that just pushed your buttons, so you vented by replying in that thread or in a PM in a manner that later made you kind of cringe?

1. What were the personal circumstances (just in very general terms) that were causing you to have a foul mood?

2. What kind of post set your teeth on edge?

3. How out of whack was your reply in that thread -- or in a PM?

4. Assuming you have later felt regret over your own reaction, how have you handled that regret? Retractions? Apologies? Explanations? Clarifications? Silence?

If anybody here doesn't like this nosy original post, please feel free to ignore it.

Or, perhaps I should just go fuck myself. :lol:

Do you work for the Census Bureau?

1. What were the personal circumstances (just in very general terms) that were causing you to have a foul mood?

Diarrhea that splashed onto my pants.

2. What kind of post set your teeth on edge?

Any post that does not have "xotoxi" in the title.

3. How out of whack was your reply in that thread -- or in a PM?

I didn't even open the thread.

4. Assuming you have later felt regret over your own reaction, how have you handled that regret? Retractions? Apologies? Explanations? Clarifications? Silence?

I apologized.

When your rage "flows" due to the splash of diarrhea on to your pants, the question is: to whom do you apologize?

Disgust.

Forum List

Back