A poll for Liberals

Well Article 15--you have disclosed yourself with one "exception" which is "the takeover of a private company." In that disclosure you have indicated to me that you are probably very young, & I am glad you're here-- but you have no business experience or working experience.

All of your other answers are a nail on hit.

Congrats--you just need to take eonomics 101--then you'll get it.

"When government can give you eveything you want, governmenet can also take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

I got an A in both of those classes, thank you.

My work experience includes managing a kitchen, going to war, and I've been working for *gasp* a private investment firm for the last 3 years.

I'm also an Aquarius who enjoys slow walks on the beach, and my favorite color is clear.

So that's why you have so many clear bathing suits...

I thought you just liked it because it matched your eyes

☭proletarian☭;1976528 said:
Well Article 15--you have disclosed yourself with one "exception" which is "the takeover of a private company." In that disclosure you have indicated to me that you are probably very young, & I am glad you're here-- but you have no business experience or working experience.

"When government can give you eveything you want, governmenet can also take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

My work experience includes managing a kitchen, going to war, and I've been working for *gasp* a private investment firm for the last 3 years.

I'm also an Aquarius who enjoys slow walks on the beach, and my favorite color is clear.

He has a clear bathing suit?:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1976528 said:

Don't confuse clear with glassy :lol:

No one is going to hold your hand in this life--& I certainly don't want to pay for it.

And I wouldn't ask anyone to.

I've been paying my own way my entire adult life.

No--what you stated is "if the private sector" can't do it" if''s O,K. if goverment takes over--:lol::lol:

Now, if YOU can give me one single instance besides the defense of this country-that has been more efficently operated--LET me know--:lol::lol:

How is defense anymore efficient than any other sector of government? Defense is funded by and governed by the same group of individuals that funds and governs the rest. If the rest is inefficient then it would only follow that defense was just as inefficient.

And I wouldn't ask anyone to.

I've been paying my own way my entire adult life.

No--what you stated is "if the private sector" can't do it" if''s O,K. if goverment takes over--:lol::lol:

Now, if YOU can give me one single instance besides the defense of this country-that has been more efficently operated--LET me know--:lol::lol:

How is defense anymore efficient than any other sector of government? Defense is funded by and governed by the same group of individuals that funds and governs the rest. If the rest is inefficient then it would only follow that defense was just as inefficient.

There is no doubt that there is a great deal of corruption, graft, waste, fraud, and incompetence in the administration of the military. But the common defense is a Constitutional responsibility of the federal government, and we will remain strong enough to defend ourselves against all enemies from without and within if we keep our military strong. We have been exceedingly fortunate in having young men and women of the highest competence, integrity, and sense of purpose volunteer for duty to defend and protect this country. There is no finer or more dedicated military in the world.

As for all that waste and fraud, we can just hope we can elect enough equally competent people as national leaders so that they will finally begin to fix that.

Last edited:

There is no doubt that there is a great deal of corruption, graft, waste, fraud, and incompetence in the administration of the military. But the common defense is a Constitutional responsibility of the federal government, and we will remain strong enough to defend ourselves against all enemies from without and within if we keep our military strong. We have been exceedingly fortunate in having young men and women of the highest competence, integrity, and sense of purpose volunteer for duty to defend and protect this country. There is no finer or more dedicated military in the world.

As for all that waste and fraud, we can just hope we can elect enough equally competent people as national leaders so that they will finally begin to fix that.

Since we cannot point to a single congress where that has occurred just when is that going to be? And I do like the fact that you pointed out that an inefficient branch of government meets and exceeds its intended mandates. So what makes you think the rest of government hasn't done the same?

Since we cannot point to a single congress where that has occurred just when is that going to be? And I do like the fact that you pointed out that an inefficient branch of government meets and exceeds its intended mandates. So what makes you think the rest of government hasn't done the same?

I only have to look at how education in this country has deteriorated in direct proportion to the involvement of the federal government. I only have to look at entitlement programs - social security, medicare, medicaid, etc. that have been utilized for much more than their original purpose and which have become so costly there is no way to sustain them. I only have to look at the devastation, broken families, increased permanent poverty, increased permanent unemployment, etc. that has resulted from the war on poverty and other well intentioned but totally incompetent social programs. I only have to look at a healthcare system that was affordable and self sustaining until the federal government got involved. I only have to look at a government that has become increasingly corrupt and self serving the more it has been able to use our money to buy votes to sustain itself.

We now have generations of Americans dependent on all those things and we cannot sustain them indefinitely. If we do not have the courage to return the federal government to the role for which it was originally intended--and that would include the military--we cannot sustain the America that we all have known and loved. Because of chronic dependencies that we have created, it cannot be undone overnight. But we can sure determine to begin the process to start rolling it back now, slowly and surely, just as it has accrued.

Just because you haven't had elected leaders in your lifetime with the courage and will to do it, doesn't mean that such leaders don't exist or that we can't do it.

Last edited:

I only have to look at how education in this country has deteriorated in direct proportion to the involvement of the federal government.

Then you aren't looking very hard. K through twelve in this country has always sucked and lagged behind the rest of the world. The saving grace of our educational system has been higher education but largely because of government funding of R&D that brought in the best minds from around the world. But with the cuts to R&D where do those minds go today?

I only have to look at entitlement programs - social security, medicare, medicaid, etc. that have been utilized for much more than their original purpose and which have become so costly there is no way to sustain them.

Entitlements are in no worse position then the equivalent in the private sector and the easiest way to return them to their original intent is means testing.

I only have to look at the devastation, broken families, increased permanent poverty, increased permanent unemployment, etc. that has resulted from the war on poverty and other well intentioned but totally incompetent social programs.

So what was the poverty rate unemployment when the incompetent social programs begun? As for broken families that's easy-stop punishing families for seeking on welfare.

I only have to look at a healthcare system that was affordable and self sustaining until the federal government got involved.

So when was this?

I only have to look at a government that has become increasingly corrupt and self serving the more it has been able to use our money to buy votes to sustain itself.

So government bought your vote. How come it didn't buy mine?

We now have generations of Americans dependent on all those things and we cannot sustain them indefinitely.

What are you talking about?

If we do not have the courage to return the federal government to the role for which it was originally intended--and that would include the military--we cannot sustain the America that we all have known and loved.

All known and loved? How old do you think we are? The federal government breached it's intended role with the very first congress. We have never known the America you speak of.

Because of chronic dependencies that we have created, it cannot be undone overnight. But we can sure determine to begin the process to start rolling it back now, slowly and surely, just as it has accrued.

What has been rolled back. Health care is projected to increase by 2.4T over the next ten years and capture 27% of the economy. Do you really think government role will decrease when more and more are being cut from health care? Your actions guaranteed a single pay public system. You didn't roll back government you just started the ball rolling to make it bigger than ever.

Just because you haven't had elected leaders in your lifetime with the courage and will to do it, doesn't mean that such leaders don't exist or that we can't do it.

Me? The leaders I voted for are doing exactly what I wanted them to do. You haven't found leaders in your life time with the courage and will to do what you want. Don't pin this on me bubba. You are the one who has failed...

Viet Nam Veterans don't count in your point of view--:lol::lol::lol:

Fuck off troll. People who served in Nam are veterans just like anyone else. You're the one who slanders veterans like John Kerry for political points.

Hanoi Kerry marched in Hanoi Jane Fonda's parades. Where our flag was urinated and defecated on......and our military, standing around along the way were spat on and beaten.

You know who that CRUNT Hanoi Jane is doncha ? She's the asshole that was photo-oped during the height of the NAM War climbing into a gun emplacement in Hanoi and mimicked the shoot down of our planes while entertaining the enemy troops. Then she went to the Hanoi Hilton......whereupon receiving notes secretly passed to her by our shot down pilots.......this loathesme POS turned these notes to the Vietminh guards.

This was the TURD who was the Idol of your Hanoi Kerry.

Hanoi Kerry......That was your POS candidate for POTUS

Anyone that picks this fucking Pathological Liar and a TRAITOR over the Swift boaters is a total asshole.

Read Capt John E. O'Neill's book: "UNFIT FOR COMMAND" before you make idiotic statements.

Last edited:
1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself? Yes
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot? No
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care? No
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote? No
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet? Not really
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s? Yes, if the companies didn't want the the gov't up their butts they shouldn't have taken tax payer money.
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president? No
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed? :eusa_eh: You're gonna have to be more specific.
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT? Yes
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next? Who the hell is Tom Cable?

ummm..... on number 6 do you realize that the government forced some larger banks to take the funds even thought they did not want them. To top it off when those banks tried to give the money back right away the government refused to take it back. Check your facts first moron liberal moon bat. Thanks for playing!

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next
1-10 No, but I believe that's what Conservatives have been told Liberals believe. And that's what frames Conservative's arguments. And that's why the nation is as polarized as it is.

Maybe I should modify my response somewhat.

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself ALWAYS
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot No, do you believe as the birthers do?
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care No, but every human deserves treatment
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote No, that's one of the reasons we call them illegal, isn't it?
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet In some cases, I can personally show you the destruction first hand
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s Rather than have them fail and throw more working people out of work...some choice, isn't it?
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president If that 'special deal' has to do with the wages given up by unions in lieu of better health care benefits! A point lost in the Conservative talking points.
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed No, but remember there are provisions for amendments!
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT A partisan point with no real relevance, unless your next point is "Do you believe Sarah Palin is a genius!"
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next Bring me the head of Tom Cable, whoever he is....:lol:

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself…YES
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot…NO
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care….NO
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote…NO
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet…NO
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s…NO
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president…NO
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed…NO
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT…HELL YES
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next…Proletarian

So that must make you a liberal, since you and I agreed on all of the answers (except for #10).

I'd have to agree that clear is a very nice color.

:lol::lol:

Good list

Once again as a non-American (thank God) I will respond:

YES
NO
NO
NO
NO
YES
NO
YES
WHO IS HE?
RUSH LIMPDICK

[/QUOTE]

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself yes and as soon as I turned 18 many moons ago I enlisted to put my money where my mouth was
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot no
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health careno
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to voteno
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planetno but it doesnt hurt anybody to be environmentally friendly, clean water and air benefits us all
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’stoo vague a question
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR presidentI support anything that helps the working people, big businesses have all kinds of perks so the little guy should get some once in a while also
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructedconstitution is fine as is, when it needs amending it can be
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOTno
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up nexthulk hogan

Maybe I should modify my response somewhat.

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself ALWAYS
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot No, do you believe as the birthers do?
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care No, but every human deserves treatment
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote No, that's one of the reasons we call them illegal, isn't it?
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet In some cases, I can personally show you the destruction first hand
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s Rather than have them fail and throw more working people out of work...some choice, isn't it?
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president If that 'special deal' has to do with the wages given up by unions in lieu of better health care benefits! A point lost in the Conservative talking points.
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed No, but remember there are provisions for amendments!
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT A partisan point with no real relevance, unless your next point is "Do you believe Sarah Palin is a genius!"
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next Bring me the head of Tom Cable, whoever he is....:lol:

I agree with Nosmo King (whatever political side he's on) on the particular point about the relevance of including Chris Matthews question on the list.

Chris Matthews is NOT an IDIOT......although I disagree with him intensely......and I would certainly consider him less of an "IDIOT" than the INSANE ex-DNC, Howie Deanie Weenie whom Chris exposed as a TOTAL WHACKJOB.

And, Sarah Palin is certainly NOT a GENIUS in the same sense as EINSTEIN or ISAAC NEWTON .....However, she was a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL GOVERNOR, and IS a rising POLITICAL POPULACE STAR.......and all that in spite of the FABRICATED DISTORTIONS and GENERAL BULLSHIT on the part of the DESPICABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL DISTORTERS OF REALITY.

And, while we're at it........ The MUCH UNJUSTLY MALIGNED SARAH PALIN would never be as IGNORANT as our........... COMMANDER-in CHIEF, The POTUS, THE MARXIST Muslim PC PROTECTOR and OBAMARRHOIDAL MESSIAH ......Obami Salami......who probably will never need a CORPSMAN because as far as I'm concerned he is a POLITICAL CORPSE !!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back