A poll for Liberals

Well Article 15--you have disclosed yourself with one "exception" which is "the takeover of a private company." In that disclosure you have indicated to me that you are probably very young, & I am glad you're here-- but you have no business experience or working experience.

All your other answers are a nail on hit.

Congrats--you just need to take eonomics 101--then you'll get it.

You must be trolling. You HAVE to be trolling. I know this is USMB but you're going for the gold in stupidity tonight.

You can't even spell economics 101 but you tell him to take it. What a fucking fool you are.

If my typo errors are your biggest concern--then it's really you that have a problem--:lol::lol:

I think his problem is with you speaking out of your ass!

If my typo errors are your biggest concern--then it's really you that have a problem--:lol::lol:

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, that's your biggest problem. So tell me, when did you join the military after 9/11 and go fight? Because unless you did, you can go fuck off and stop acting like your superior to Art. It's because of people like Art that you can act like a dumb asshole on a message board and not get shot for it.

So instead of trying to act like a ignorant fool, be thankful that men like him sacrifice not only years of their lives but some of the best years of their life defending scum like you.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, that's your biggest problem. So tell me, when did you join the military after 9/11 and go fight? Because unless you did, you can go fuck off and stop acting like your superior to Art. It's because of people like Art that you can act like a dumb asshole on a message board and not get shot for it.

So instead of trying to act like a ignorant fool, be thankful that men like him sacrifice not only years of their lives but some of the best years of their life defending scum like you.

Viet Nam Veterans don't count in your point of view--:lol::lol::lol:

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself? Yes
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot? No
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care? No
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote? No
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet? Not really
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s? Yes, if the companies didn't want the the gov't up their butts they shouldn't have taken tax payer money.
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president? No
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed? :eusa_eh: You're gonna have to be more specific.
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT? Yes
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next? Who the hell is Tom Cable?

Well Article 15--you have disclosed yourself with one "exception" which is "the takeover of a private company." In that disclosure you have indicated to me that you are probably very young, & I am glad you're here-- but you have no business experience or working experience.

All of your other answers are a nail on hit.

"When government can give you eveything you want, governmenet can also take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

I got an A in both of those classes, thank you.

My work experience includes managing a kitchen, going to war, and I've been working for *gasp* a private investment firm for the last 3 years.

I'm also an Aquarius who enjoys slow walks on the beach, and my favorite color is clear.

Oreo is right,

Government should never be allowed to take over private company's. If something illegal occurs within the parameters of business then there are laws to deal with that. Just who came up with the term TOO BIG TO FAIL, not the banks, not the insurance companies, not the auto companies. The government came up with that term, now ask yourself why.

Viet Nam Veterans don't count in your point of view--:lol::lol::lol:

Fuck off troll. People who served in Nam are veterans just like anyone else. You're the one who slanders veterans like John Kerry for political points.

Last edited:
1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself-Yes
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot-No
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care-Yes
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote-No
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet-Yes
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s- Yes if the company is central to the economy.
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president- No
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed- I have no idea what you mean
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT-I've never listened to him
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next-Don't know who he is

So, Is this what you wanted?

Oreo is right,

Government should never be allowed to take over private company's. If something illegal occurs within the parameters of business then there are laws to deal with that. Just who came up with the term TOO BIG TO FAIL, not the banks, not the insurance companies, not the auto companies. The government came up with that term, now ask yourself why.

Ok, why?

Favorite color is clear. I like that, it's like your favorite color is all colors. That's really cool. :clap2:.

Oreo is right,

Ok, why?

So they can rescue their buddies who own homes in the Hamptons. With your money.

"When government can give you eveything you want, governmenet can also take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

My work experience includes managing a kitchen, going to war, and I've been working for *gasp* a private investment firm for the last 3 years.

I'm also an Aquarius who enjoys slow walks on the beach, and my favorite color is clear.

Hey--you disclosed yourself--you never took economics 101--you believe that it is the Federal governments responsibliity--meaning me--to take care of you.

What you have done-- is kick to curb your greatest President in the 20th century--JFK--who stated: "Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your country." JFK was also the FIRST one who did--Trickle down economics--giving the largest tax cut to Americans prior to Reagan.

Of course, over the last 50 or so years the democrat pary has been HIJACKED by the liberal left wing who in no way represents the HAWKS of democrats old.

No one is going to hold your hand in this life--& I certainly don't want to pay for it.

Last edited:
Oreo is right,

Ok, why?

So they can rescue their buddies who own homes in the Hamptons. With your money.

So it had nothing to do with the economy nor protecting everyones quality of life?

Hey--you disclosed yourself--you never took economics 101--you believe that it is the Federal governments responsiblie to take care of you.

What you have done is kick to curb your greatest President in the 20th century--JFK--who stated: "Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your country."

Of course, over the last 50 or so years the democrat pary has been HIJACKED by the liberal left wing who in no way represents the HAWKS of democrats old.

What? A man who served in the military and defended our freedoms in Iraq was asking what his country can do for him? :eusa_eh:

Yeah, you're definitely trolling.

Hey--you disclosed yourself--you never took economics 101--you believe that it is the Federal governments responsiblie to take care of you.

What you have done is kick to curb your greatest President in the 20th century--JFK--who stated: "Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what YOU can do for your country."

You are right, I never took Econ 101 ... I took just took Macro and Micro Economics in college ... I couldn't tell you what the numbers following the class titles were.

You do realize how silly you sound trying to say that because in my opinion, the gov't is right to exert control over companies that come to it for bailouts, that I have never taken Economics, right?

I mean, there are people who hold doctorates in Economics that share that opinion ....

No one is going to hold your hand in this life.

What does bailing out the financial system have to do with hand holding? Why have government if it isn't going to protect our quality of life?

Well this thread certainly does illustrate that asking some people perfectly reasonable questions can make them really angry or snarky or stupid. Maybe all three? At the very best, it seems to trigger an almost frantic impulse to avoid answering them.

I mean how hard are these questions?

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself? How tough is it to say yes or no? I say yes.

2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot? That one is also really easy to answer 'yes' or 'no'. I say no.

3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care? I say no. (I also say that legal immigrants and/or natural born citizens should not have free health care either because there is no such thing.)

4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote? Another really easy one. No. (Can we also reinstitute some kind of competency test before we allow anybody else to vote?)

5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet? While they certainly have screwed up little pieces of it here and there, in the grand scheme of things, no they aren't.

6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s? No. I do not want the federal government to have the right to takeover any legally operated private company or any private property that belongs to anybody without due process of law, and that should be extremely rare and only if it is absolutely necessary to promote the general welfare and does not enrich any individual person or group. (Okay a simple yes or no is not as easy on this one, but the question can be answered.)

7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president? No. Nor should they get special deals from anybody else in government.

8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed? Yes. It needs an additional amendment or two to better protect it from savaging by activist courts or an irresponsible government.

9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT? Idiot? No. Extremely annoying and stupid? Yes.

10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next? Geez so many choices. I'll have to get back to you on that.

No one is going to hold your hand in this life--& I certainly don't want to pay for it.

And I wouldn't ask anyone to.

I've been paying my own way my entire adult life.

No--what you stated is "if the private sector" can't do it" if''s O,K. if goverment takes over--:lol::lol:

Now, if YOU can give me one single instance besides the defense of this country-that has been more efficently operated--LET me know--:lol::lol:

1. Do you believe America has the right to defend itself? Yes
2. Do you believe the 9-11 attack of the trade center was a Bush plot? No
3. Do you think illegal immigrants should have free health care? No
4. Do you favor allowing illegal immigrants to vote? No
5. Do you believe that the human race is destroying the planet? Not really
6. Do you accept the federal government takeover of private company’s? Yes, if the companies didn't want the the gov't up their butts they shouldn't have taken tax payer money.
7. Do you think labor unions should get special deals from OUR president? No
8. Do you think the constitution should be reconstructed? :eusa_eh: You're gonna have to be more specific.
9. Do you think Chris Matthews is an IDIOT? Yes
10. Who would you like to see Tom Cable beat up next? Who the hell is Tom Cable?

dumbass.gif

And I wouldn't ask anyone to.

I've been paying my own way my entire adult life.

No--what you stated is "if the private sector" can't do it" if''s O,K. if goverment takes over--:lol::lol:

Now, if YOU can give me one single instance besides the defense of this country-that has been more efficently operated--LET me know--:lol::lol:

That may be how you interpretted my statement but in reality, I said no such thing.

How very dishonest of you.

Forum List

Back