A Poll About Sex...

Is a man having sex with another man, the same as a man having sex with a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
SHHHH.........I think Pale is on a date with Kagom:teeth: The homophobic wanker needs to read a newspaper or watch a bit of tv, he may roll out of the closet and embrace the gay world:salute:

Kagom seems like a nice guy, why wish that upon him? Anyway let's stop picking on Pale for a while. He has suffered enough from his innocent slip-up and since I am the one who baited him I am starting to feel bad about it. Maybe some day he will mellow out. He was just being honest and that's what these discussions are all about, right?

I honestly enjoy the debate between Pale and Kag. Both get a bit emotional, but it's interesting nonetheless. They enjoy it too, of course.

I honestly enjoy the debate between Pale and Kag. Both get a bit emotional, but it's interesting nonetheless. They enjoy it too, of course.
I'M NOT EMOTIONAL YOU FRENCH WHORE? WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON ME?

I do enjoy the debating. It's actually calming to me.

Kagom seems like a nice guy, why wish that upon him? Anyway let's stop picking on Pale for a while. He has suffered enough from his innocent slip-up and since I am the one who baited him I am starting to feel bad about it. Maybe some day he will mellow out. He was just being honest and that's what these discussions are all about, right?

An olive branch.... I'll remember the considerate words. Thank you.

Forum List

Back