A Poll About Gun Control

Answer The Question!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Austin Voted the ninth best place for gays to live in 2010 by The Advocate, a national gay and lesbian magazine, the city of Austin is seen as “a small dot of blue in a vast sea of red conservatism,” said Matthew Gracia, 20, University of Texas at Austin junior women’s and gender studies major.
Austin voted ninth best place for gays to live in | The Austin Globe

that is probably true Conservatives like to live and let live

we know a cross dresser out here that had to flee the progressive state of Minnesota

because of intolerance go figure

Austin Voted the ninth best place for gays to live in 2010 by The Advocate, a national gay and lesbian magazine, the city of Austin is seen as “a small dot of blue in a vast sea of red conservatism,” said Matthew Gracia, 20, University of Texas at Austin junior women’s and gender studies major.
Austin voted ninth best place for gays to live in | The Austin Globe

that is probably true Conservatives like to live and let live

we know a cross dresser out here that had to flee the progressive state of Minnesota

because of intolerance go figure

Ayup. Just sayin, TX isn't just for cowboys. It's a great place for everyone. Even Numan would find himself welcome.

Last edited:
'

You guys stop murdering presidents and vomiting forth loathsome monsters like Johnson and Bush who are determined to destroy the country and its people, then I may change my opinion about Texas.

Last edited:
Of course I support restrictions on civilian-owned firearms.
Any sensible person does.
I'm sure you do too.
I am afraid your opinion of Americans is far too complimentary.

Not many Americans are sensible persons -- too brainwashed and prone to hysteria.

And as you can see from this site, far, far too tetchy and lacking a sense of humor. · · :D

idb said:
I live in a society where police don't routinely carry firearms because they don't feel outgunned by the general population.
A very, very important point.

Congratulations for living in a society more civilized and superior to the carnival of violence and destruction so prevalent in the Land of Debris and Home of the Crazed.

Pity us; if it had not been for the Insurrectionary Terrorists mis-named the Founding Fathers, we might have been as good as your country or Canada.
numan,

If you are not American, I will simply disregard your comments and unimportant. If you are, and your opinion of American and Americans is that low, you know what to do.
I do, indeed, know what to do:

Stand four-square against militarism, corruption and the brainwashing, clap-trap, hypocrisy and lies which are the daily mental food (or, rather, "poison") of the mindless zombies who now over-run the land of my ancestors.

You may be content to supinely submit to the irresponsible Jingoism of your masters, but I will continue to try to preserve the tattered fragments of individual liberty of thought and rational criticism, which you are so anxious to crush.

'

You guys stop murdering presidents and vomiting forth loathsome monsters like Johnson and Bush who are determined to destroy the country and its people, then I may change my opinion about Texas.

Oswald spent more time in NO, NY, and Russia than he did in TX. But where he really found his calling was as a sharpshooter for the Marines.

>>> loathsome monsters like Johnson and Bush who are determined to destroy the country and its people

lol

If I stab you to death, people say: "OMG! Why did YOU do that? What is wrong with YOU?"

If I beat you to death with a baseball bat, people say: "OMG! Why did YOU do that? What is wrong with YOU?"

If I poison you, people say: "OMG! Why did YOU do that? What is wrong with YOU?"

If I shoot you, people say: "OMG! We must do something about GUNS!"

If I stab you to death, people say: "OMG! Why did YOU do that? What is wrong with YOU?"

If I beat you to death with a baseball bat, people say: "OMG! Why did YOU do that? What is wrong with YOU?"

If I poison you, people say: "OMG! Why did YOU do that? What is wrong with YOU?"

If I shoot you, people say: "OMG! We must do something about GUNS!"

Heh... the libs would do or say anything to make sure the government gets ever larger. Taking away our ability to defend ourselves and our children is just another check mark on their list.

I think the point was that you are too late from stopping those like numan from coming to TX. They are already there gravitating to the few liberal bastions ion TX. You have been invaded already – it’s just that there were not enough to take over the government there.

No people like numan hate Texas and would never move here.

and that is bad

how

I never said that it was a bad thing. It's actually a blessing.

No people like numan hate Texas and would never move here.

and that is bad

how

It's not true at all. Austin proper is filled with people like numan.

ThrillerAustin102508_042-800x532.jpg

Why did they make you take your hat off?

Forum List

Back