A POLITICAL situation: About time !!!

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
The Turkish Ambassador had been slandering Austria in many interviews. This video shows Austrian MP Ewald Stadler adressing the Turkish Ambassador, on November 20th, in the Austrian Parliament. I, for one, would like to see more officials in government speaking out as courageously against the assaults on Christians and Jews in Muslim countries.

This is a POLITICAL situation......and should NOT be relegated to a lesser read category such as "Geography" or sumpn.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmgI_WXff0[/ame]

The Turkish Ambassador had been slandering Austria in many interviews. This video shows Austrian MP Ewald Stadler adressing the Turkish Ambassador, on November 20th, in the Austrian Parliament. I, for one, would like to see more officials in government speaking out as courageously against the assaults on Christians and Jews in Muslim countries.

This is a POLITICAL situation......and should NOT be relegated to a lesser read category such as "Geography" or sumpn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmgI_WXff0

Interesting!

I love the phrase "tolerance romantics"!

Sounds like it is time to refight WWI

Sounds more like it is time to start fighting the invasion of the Hordes of the east who want to rape and pillage and spread chaos.

I bet if you have been around during the barbarian invasions, you would have demanded tolerance towards barbarians as they sacked Rome.

• Banned
Sounds like it is time to refight WWI

Sounds more like it is time to start fighting the invasion of the Hordes of the east who want to rape and pillage and spread chaos.

I bet if you have been around during the barbarian invasions, you would have demanded tolerance towards barbarians as they sacked Rome.

The ShitSwinger is that sort of a "nice" guy.

He loves to lick the arse of those that kick his arse.

He'll be dismissed as a "Dirty Islamyphobe" by the usual Leftist suspects. The Leftists have become unhinged in their constant "Islamophobe" accusations. This man is obviously brave and correct. I agree with your assessment.

He'll be dismissed as a "Dirty Islamyphobe" by the usual Leftist suspects. The Leftists have become unhinged in their constant "Islamophobe" accusations. This man is obviously brave and correct. I agree with your assessment.

The Courageous Outspoken Austrian MP Ewald Stadler exposed and fried the Islamist turkey.

Our ShitSwinger, the lefty dickhead, couldn't restrain himself from licking muslim arse and looking ridiculous in the process.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmgI_WXff0

Interesting!

I love the phrase "tolerance romantics"!

It figures! Hook romantics on any word and you turn to jelly.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back