A Political Question

I think anybody that wanted to come to this country should be allowed to come to this country if their appearance is done legally. To do any less than to enter the country legally is a criminal act no matter how you try to sugar coat it or whatever kind of spin seems to work for you. If you are an alien, you are required to have your green card on your person at all times. That is a Federal law that everybody seems to be ignoring because they think Arizona is acting in a racist kind of way. If you are stopped because you have broken a law, and you are determined to be an illegal alien then for the police, or anybody else in law enforcement to simply let them go is in itself breaking the law. Everybody seems to be yelling and screaming about the rights of the illegal aliens but nobody seems to be fighting for the rights of the American citizen to not be subjected to the problems that illegal aliens bring with them into this country. I have to stand my ground. If you are in this country illegally, then you need to be captured and deported. If you have "anchor" babies, then you can take them with you back to Mexico. You being here illegally just because you came across the border to give birth to a child to use as an "anchor" baby is itself BULLSHIT.

Why should we even concern ourselves with other countries such as Iraq when we're broke and our own borders are spread so wide?
I agree! But we're there! And we continue to send $$$ to other countries instead of keeping it right here!

Thanks to the right wing idiots who voted for Bush twice

ya the assholes....clinton had the whole immigration thing nailed down.....didn't wage any wars...send any money to any countries.....and the world loved us and there was not one attack against the us.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh the god olde daze.....

How or why is it that we (our military) can help Iraq protect it's borders, but we're called racists and fascists for wanting to protect our own?

Anyone?

It is easy to murder people in cold blood on the other side of the planet with a hand full of hand picked reporters the only deterant.

There are many here that would love to participate in a bloody massacre to bring an absolute stop to immigration of mexicans into our country.

The military only does one thing well.

How or why is it that we (our military) can help Iraq protect it's borders, but we're called racists and fascists for wanting to protect our own?

Anyone?

It's how you want to do it is the rub.

under current federal law does ins and ice have the right to question someone for probably cause and ask them to provide proof of being in the us lawfully.....

Anyone?

I'd like to know why supporters of illegal immigration think we should cherry pick what federal laws a state is allowed to enforce. I've never had anyone give a good reason as to why a state should enforce some federal laws and then turn a blind eye to the immigration laws.

Anyone?

It is easy to murder people in cold blood on the other side of the planet with a hand full of hand picked reporters the only deterant.

There are many here that would love to participate in a bloody massacre to bring an absolute stop to immigration of mexicans into our country.

The military only does one thing well.
So you're anti-military ay HUGGY?

What an odd question. We went to Iraq to police their boarders? HUH! I thought it was originally fear over those (missing) WMDs. Then it was democracy, then (pick anything that appeals to you). As for protecting our borders, how does one do that considering many illegals come in through airports etc? I live near a section of Philly that is like little Russia and you can bet many are illegal. The racist tag is just that, it is Arizona, and it is Hispanics as the target this law is aimed at, not all the others entering illegally.

The issue is on the border of Mexico and Arizona. The governer asked Obama a number of times to send more border patrol agents down to AZ. Her request(s) fell on deaf ears. So her state is now doing exactly what the Federal Government SHOULD be doing, with those crossing the border down south, and those filtering in through our aiports.

So, our Federal Government SHOULD be racial profiling?

What an odd question. We went to Iraq to police their boarders? HUH! I thought it was originally fear over those (missing) WMDs. Then it was democracy, then (pick anything that appeals to you). As for protecting our borders, how does one do that considering many illegals come in through airports etc? I live near a section of Philly that is like little Russia and you can bet many are illegal. The racist tag is just that, it is Arizona, and it is Hispanics as the target this law is aimed at, not all the others entering illegally.

The issue is on the border of Mexico and Arizona. The governer asked Obama a number of times to send more border patrol agents down to AZ. Her request(s) fell on deaf ears. So her state is now doing exactly what the Federal Government SHOULD be doing, with those crossing the border down south, and those filtering in through our aiports.

The Federal Government COULD be racial profiling, but they're not. My apologies. I don't like using that word SHOULD. Is Arizona supposed to ignore the fact that Mexicans and those from S. America are streaming unchecked and illegaly across their border in into the backyards of legal American citizens. Bringing with them crime and disease? Of course it's a form of profiling! Their Mexican! That's where the problem is. And I believe the Feds and the states have every right, BY LAW to do something about it.

The word racist is a catch-all term the left uses to demonize anyone who opposes them. It means nothing. I even heard the king of "Beaner" jokes, George Lopez commenting that "white people will now have to learn have to clean up after themselves" if we get rid of the Mexicans. And it isn't racist to imply that the only thing Mexicans provide is maid service and that white people can't clean after themselves?

The Federal Government COULD be racial profiling, but they're not. My apologies. I don't like using that word SHOULD. Is Arizona supposed to ignore the fact that Mexicans and those from S. America are streaming unchecked and illegaly across their border in into the backyards of legal American citizens. Bringing with them crime and disease? Of course it's a form of profiling! Their Mexican! That's where the problem is. And I believe the Feds and the states have every right, BY LAW to do something about it.

I am in NO way disagreeing with you that the Federal Government is NOT and HAS not been doing their job. And I agree that it was going to take this type of action by any border state to get them to do SOMETHING. However, this law, as written does provide an avenue for racial profiling.

I am in NO way disagreeing with you that the Federal Government is NOT and HAS not been doing their job. And I agree that it was going to take this type of action by any border state to get them to do SOMETHING. However, this law, as written does provide an avenue for racial profiling.

Perhaps, if the feds would get off their fat porky asses and do what we pay them to do, Arizona's law would be a moot subject, and they could back away from it, yes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back