A Poem: America is for Americans

originally posted by Captain SteelHow would paying the workers more effect production? The people really benefiting from the cheap labor aren't the company as a whole it's the filthy rich CEO's. Take it out of their pocket, and noone has to get laid off it's just that simple.

It's not the way it works, if something cost more to produce, (ie., salaries), the company raises the price. It will cost us all more at the store, thus our salaries must go up or our real income goes down.

Originally posted by Kathianne
It's not the way it works, if something cost more to produce, (ie., salaries), the company raises the price. It will cost us all more at the store, thus our salaries must go up or our real income goes down.

True Kathi I agree, but....

We've been getting our goods real cheap here in CA for the past 10 or 15 years. Food, services, etc. But our taxes have increased dramatically and our infrastructure is falling apart to say the least. I would gladly pay more for those goods, if it meant there would be several billion more each year to spend on our infrastructure.

Plus, I still believe that there wouldn't be a need for that if the people at the top of these huge corporations just took a big decrease in their salaries to accomodate for a better employee wage....I could be wrong but...

Any way you look at it, the fact still stands that these immigrants take way more than they give. Simple as that. There is no justifying their presence here. Especially the ones here illegally, and working under the table, sending all of their savings back to Mexico.

Truth is Capt. you are living in the hardest hit state. Both illegals from Mexico and Asia. CA is a tough place to live cost wise and now the schools have been falling for years. Not much bang for your buck.

How would paying the workers more effect production? The people really benefiting from the cheap labor aren't the company as a whole it's the filthy rich CEO's. Take it out of their pocket, and noone has to get laid off it's just that simple.
your assertion depends on the morals of the filthy rich ceos....take it out of their pocket and they lay off workers to put it BACK in their pocket....its THAT simple

How the hell do you think America survived all those years WITHOUT illegals doing the grunt work?

WE DID THE JOBS!!

That line "they're doing the jobs that we won't do" is BS. They're just doing them for less money.

Kick em the hell out I say, the f@#$in bastards...If you love em so much then go down to mexico and live with em. Have fun.

Mexis, get the Fuck outta my land!! :mad:

You already have a goddamn home so stay there. Your turning my country into a turd world shithole. How long do think we can afford to pay for your social services? Your food, money, rent, health care? All the while the entire infrastructure deteriorates with years of disrepair. And your the reason.

Mexis, Screw You!!

Damn f@#$in bums!

The people of this country need more uneducated, non-english speaking immigrants like we need a hole in our head. Don't you understand we're sick of the f@#$s!! Every time I see some f@#$in immigrant standing in a group speaking some foriegn language (and every word ends with a vowel) and staring at white people I want to explode. WE HATE THEM!! But the politicians don't care!

This country is doomed.:(

Serious anger issues with Steel, he's likely to shoot up a bunch of Hispanics on the street, keep an eye on him.

The fact of the matter is, and I lived in California for almost twenty years is that some Mexicans receive aid, most don't. Steel has bought hook, line and sinker all the generalities of of the hard right. I'll bet you that if I put Steel into a crew of landscapers with him being the only white and the rest of em Mexicans they would work his ass into the ground, he wouldn't last a day. The fact is in California if Mexicans leave then California ceases to exist, California produces 25% of the world's produce and that industry would shrivel up and whither away unless Steel is willing to pick tomatoes.

Check out the names of alot of California cities and towns, Mexicans are the natives, everyone else is an immigrant. BTW English is not our native tongue.

I think we can all tell that Steel just hates Mexicans because they are Mexican, or am I reading his mental breakdown rant wrong?

So hey Steel how'bout it? No more St. Patricks Day? Its not an American holiday you know, or do we keep it because Irish are white?

Also you're first statement about grunt work is completely false, America has always relied on first slave labor and later cheap immigrant labor, Whites have never solely done grunt labor, that is a joke.

Originally posted by Captain_Steel
How the hell do you think America survived all those years WITHOUT illegals doing the grunt work?

WE DID THE JOBS!!

That line "they're doing the jobs that we won't do" is BS. They're just doing them for less money.

Kick em the hell out I say, the f@#$in bastards...If you love em so much then go down to mexico and live with em. Have fun.

Mexis, get the Fuck outta my land!! :mad:

You already have a goddamn home so stay there. Your turning my country into a turd world shithole. How long do think we can afford to pay for your social services? Your food, money, rent, health care? All the while the entire infrastructure deteriorates with years of disrepair. And your the reason.

Mexis, Screw You!!

Damn f@#$in bums!

The people of this country need more uneducated, non-english speaking immigrants like we need a hole in our head. Don't you understand we're sick of the f@#$s!! Every time I see some f@#$in immigrant standing in a group speaking some foriegn language (and every word ends with a vowel) and staring at white people I want to explode. WE HATE THEM!! But the politicians don't care!

This country is doomed.:(

you need some serious help/maybe even a mental evaluation and heavy Meds. WE have never done the field labor, read a history book better yet have someone that can read, read it to you. High school kids wont even accept the jobs these folks do, for ANY amount of money. I have several close neighbors that are Hispanic. I have found them to be a hard working, honorable lot. No trouble from them at all. so speak for yourself not all of US.
The only thing that will doom this country is close-minded folks like yourself that have forgotten where YOU came from. we were at one time all immigrants. and it was we that sold the land from the Natives in the first place. how bout we just up and give it all back? same differance....If you dont like the way that America is evolving go somewhere else. Otherwise put a lid on it. Bitchin bout illegals is fine(of any ethnic background) but lay off the folks that are here legally and working to better their lives and ours as well.

Your right, we were all immigrants at one time. And then we learned engish, embraced American culture, and completely assimilated into America. These bastards have been here for generations and refuse to do any of those things. That's the difference between "us" and "them".

Forum List

Back