a poem about how i feel

UN=con

Rookie
Sep 29, 2008
The U.S. was supposed to be a soverign nation. So why the fuck do we have council of foriegn relations? Why do we have a trilateral commision? Just to reach a destination of total inhumanity, and trading our rights away for what this calamity. Man, its a strain to me, to see all this dissociative behavior of people not wanting to talk to one another. People coming up with strange diseases that doctors have no cures for, and the system turning little girls into whores. While the men gotta provide the scores. By working long job hours coming home and chuggin coors. Whats it gonna take for us to understand why the fed is overloading the banks with billions. They tax the money they print and make trillions. Eugenics being secretly implemented to try to cower us into take hot showers. New bullshit laws being legislated, like censoring the internet. While geroge bush goes off into the sunset. Beware of augmentations colbert nation cause we dont need corrupt infestations of people pissed off and getting anxiety for no reason. People in the nights a theivin liein to there fellow man like a creten. If you dont understand try freeing yourself and reading for your health cause you only got one life to live. So give it all you got to give.

Last edited:
what part dont the two of you understand? Ill do my best to answer any questions about the poem.

what part dont the two of you understand? Ill do my best to answer any questions about the poem.

Sorry ... but it is a little hard to follow your train of thought with the format that you used (no ends of sentences, etc). But ... I hope that you feel better by expressing your opinion. That's what it is all about. :)

Forum List

Back