A podiatrist explains heel spurs,

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
375x321_heel_spur.jpg

the medical condition Trump said earned him a medical deferment from Vietnam

I have one – maybe two – and can tell you there’s no way in hell I couldn’t served in the Army with one.

People with heel spurs and heel pain, plantar fasciitis, typically have pain when they first get out of bed in the morning. So, shouldn't it feel better when you are resting after a night's sleep? The problem with that and the reason why it happens is because when you're resting, the soft tissue just relaxes and there's a swelling there.

So, then you go to stand up on it with all of your body weight, and it starts that inflammation all over again.

Some people can have heel spurs without heel pain, some people have heel pain without heel spurs, it kind of just is an individual thing and it should be really checked out.

You need an x-ray to diagnose a heel spur.

Full story @ A podiatrist explains heel spurs, the medical condition Trump said earned him a medical deferment from Vietnam

He was too chickenshit to serve. Yet he found a way to debase McCain for getting captured.

His higher purpose in life was always to live off the people who pay taxes.

I have one – maybe two – and can tell you there’s no way in hell I couldn’t served in the Army with one.

I had bunions when I was in the army... and the Army treated them.

Point is, Trump used this bullshit excuse to avoid military service while poor kids went to Nam.

He was too chickenshit to serve. Yet he found a way to debase McCain for getting captured.

His higher purpose in life was always to live off the people who pay taxes.
Democrats calling someone a chicken shit lol

I had bunions when I was in the army... and the Army treated them.

Point is, Trump used this bullshit excuse to avoid military service while poor kids went to Nam.

Yeah, and Bill Clintom dodged the draft and yet you have nothing but kind words for Clinton...

Let be factual most people did their best to dodge that Police Action that LBJ escalated based on a lie, so you now want to punish Trump for not wanting to go?

How many poor kids died because those like Bill Clinton dodged the draft and went in his place?

375x321_heel_spur.jpg

People with heel spurs and heel pain, plantar fasciitis, typically have pain when they first get out of bed in the morning. So, shouldn't it feel better when you are resting after a night's sleep? The problem with that and the reason why it happens is because when you're resting, the soft tissue just relaxes and there's a swelling there.

So, then you go to stand up on it with all of your body weight, and it starts that inflammation all over again.

Some people can have heel spurs without heel pain, some people have heel pain without heel spurs, it kind of just is an individual thing and it should be really checked out.

Full story @ A podiatrist explains heel spurs, the medical condition Trump said earned him a medical deferment from Vietnam
Our President bravely fought the intense pain of debilitating heel spurs. He begged to serve our country, but was denied. If he had been allowed to serve, the war would have ended much sooner......he knows more than the generals and would have quickly defeated the enemy.

After the Parkland Massacre, Trump explained how he would have bravely rushed into a storm of gunfire even though he had heel spurs

I was a drafted into the Army during the Vietnam War. ... :cool:

I knew many guys who used creative was to avoid the draft. Although, most of us just accepted out fate and showed up for induction. No one I knew was excited about being sent to a country we hadn't ever heard of to possibly die.

I personally do not hold a grudge against anyone who didn't go.

Last edited:
375x321_heel_spur.jpg

Our President bravely fought the intense pain of debilitating heel spurs. He begged to serve our country, but was denied. If he had been allowed to serve, the war would have ended much sooner......he knows more than the generals and would have quickly defeated the enemy.

After the Parkland Massacre, Trump explained how he would have bravely rushed into a storm of gunfire even though he had heel spurs
Huh ? He is serving? He just picked his time wisely.. and wow what a hard working man!

The bravery of our President knows no bounds. After 9-11, he fought off the pain of heel spurs to chase thousands of celebrating Muslims off of rooftops
He then risked his life to go within blocks of ground zero to give TV interviews

The bravery of our President knows no bounds. After 9-11, he fought off the pain of heel spurs to chase thousands of celebrating Muslims off of rooftops
He then risked his life to go within blocks of ground zero to give TV interviews
TDS

Yeah, and Bill Clintom dodged the draft and yet you have nothing but kind words for Clinton...

Bill Clinton also took a principled stance against the war, as opposed to Trump and all the other Republican Chickenhawks who were happy to let other people's kids fight it....

Let be factual most people did their best to dodge that Police Action that LBJ escalated based on a lie, so you now want to punish Trump for not wanting to go?

How many poor kids died because those like Bill Clinton dodged the draft and went in his place?

Again, I suspect a lot less died because principled young men like Clinton protested the war and said it was wrong.

Clinton could have hid out in ROTC, but instead he withdrew and subjected himself to the draft lottery, and risked being drafted.

Trump got someone to write up a phony bone spurs excuse.

You tell me which is more noble.

Now, true story... every time we've had an opportunity to elect a veteran of the Vietnam War - Gore, Kerry, McCain - we wiffled. the closest we ever got was ironically Bush, whose form of Draft Dodging actually involved wearing a uniform and SOME risk.

Bill Clinton also took a principled stance against the war, as opposed to Trump and all the other Republican Chickenhawks who were happy to let other people's kids fight it....

Again, I suspect a lot less died because principled young men like Clinton protested the war and said it was wrong.

Clinton could have hid out in ROTC, but instead he withdrew and subjected himself to the draft lottery, and risked being drafted.

Trump got someone to write up a phony bone spurs excuse.

You tell me which is more noble.

Now, true story... every time we've had an opportunity to elect a veteran of the Vietnam War - Gore, Kerry, McCain - we wiffled. the closest we ever got was ironically Bush, whose form of Draft Dodging actually involved wearing a uniform and SOME risk.

I really can appreciate the effort given to changing the subject from heel bone spurs of President Trump to Clinton's avoidance of the draft. But Bill Clinton!, But Bill Clinton!, But Bill Clinton!,... Yah, yah, yah, I'ver heard it before. Trump and his supporters must want him to keep up with Clinton. Good. Now Trump is impeached, just like he was. But in all seriousness, the bone spurs thing is bullshit, and always has been. Wake up (although you will not or by now cannot). He did not start lying to get his way when he became President. Bone spurs was undoubtedly not his first. You don't even have to think of it as lying now. It is propaganda, to be sent out to excite the mainstream news media, incite his critics, amuse, entertain, and give talking point to his supporter and cause confusion on a national level. Where there is confusion, there is opportunity. His supporters often do not believe or even need to believe what he says. They only have to agree to it repeat loudly every chance they get, to have the effects of repeated propaganda. A certain number of people will always be susceptible. It is a Republican party policy he initiated started on day 1 with his crowd crowd size claims and only got bigger, better and farther from reality as the public was desensitized to it. Kelly Anne, got the ball rolling with "alternative facts". His policy extends to "never back down to a perfectly good lie, especially if it fills the attention span of the public. His latest lies about "the innocence" regarding of the underlying facts of the Ukraine "drug deal" are just a natural progression, and look how good that's working. Bone spurs did not effect him in college sports and don't effect him lying about his golf game now, either.

I was a drafted into the Army during the Vietnam War. ... :cool:

I knew many guys who used creative was to avoid the draft. Although, most of us just accepted out fate and showed up for induction. No one I knew was excited about being sent to a country we hadn't ever heard of to possibly die.

I personally do not hold a grudge against anyone who didn't go.

As a personnel sergeant, I dealt with numberless guys who got drafted and were sent to 'Nam, Most hated to be there but they did their jobs for the most parts.

I was also responsible for reviewing medical reasons to be discharged from the service. You cannot even begin to believe the many medical conditions which resulted in administrative discharge.

At one time, I worked in the office in Headquarters Sixth US Army that dealt with reserve officers. Wanna guess how many were professional athletes medically unfit to serve on active duty who were out on the field or in the arenas on a regular basis.

As for bone spurs, they were a quite common reason to release people from the service.

Your twisted TDS is showing.

Pales in comparison to our President charging into to Parkland shooting to rescue children.......if only he was there

Bone spurs are not usually a problem in one's youth , if it were a problem for trump he most likely would not have played in tennis and squash when he was in college. Probably didn't even know he had it ; his family doctor most likely came up with that excuse to keep him out of Vietnam.

As a personnel sergeant, I dealt with numberless guys who got drafted and were sent to 'Nam, Most hated to be there but they did their jobs for the most parts.

I was also responsible for reviewing medical reasons to be discharged from the service. You cannot even begin to believe the many medical conditions which resulted in administrative discharge.

At one time, I worked in the office in Headquarters Sixth US Army that dealt with reserve officers. Wanna guess how many were professional athletes medically unfit to serve on active duty who were out on the field or in the arenas on a regular basis.

As for bone spurs, they were a quite common reason to release people from the service.
And just another one of trump 's lies.

Forum List

Back