A Plan For Suicide

Good. About time.

You want the Democrats to commit political suicide?

Good for you! :113:
No. I want the Dems to gather their balls into their hands and actually do something about the insane and out of control gun situation in this country. God knows the Republicans won't. They haven't even got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent.

black-guns-matter_1500x.png

Do they gather their own balls or turn to the guy to their right and gather his balls? If all their hands are full, who signs the bill they pretend to work at?

If they cannot even speak up to a man they believe is " violating all that is decent" ....

Who needs the useless bastards?
The Dems long held that it would be political suicide to introduce gun control in Congress. No longer. The American public wants a little more security for their own family and themselves. Less than half of American households choose to have a gun.
Most of the folks I know are gun owners and I have no worries about any of them. However, the laws and the procedures in place to stop mentally ill and criminal people from buying a gun are nearly nonexistent and need to be seriously upgraded. For starters. There are plenty of other laws that would help in that regard as well.

If the American public wishes more security for their family, they should buy more guns.

Haha, you spelled "bloodshed" wrong. Doesn't have a Y.

But pretty damn funny the way it came out. Like "if the American public wishes to extinguish their burning house they should buy more gasoline". Funny stuff.

Uh huh.
That's hilarious in any language.

I live way out in the boonies. If I've got trouble, I have to be prepared as possible to take care of myself. Average time of arrival for cops or ambulance is 22 minutes and I think they shaved time off that.

Besides human monsters we have a few dangerous critters here on the property. I wouldn't care to face off with a crazed coyote with nothing but a handful of cedar tree needles and the vapor that'd be coming from my britches.

That's interesting because I live in the same place including the coyotes. And bears. I have three guns. A caulking gun and two staple guns. That's all I need. And I don't think any of them would substitute for a cop or an ambulance.

It's your right and prerogative to not own guns like I have the right TO own them.

The Dems long held that it would be political suicide to introduce gun control in Congress. No longer. The American public wants a little more security for their own family and themselves. Less than half of American households choose to have a gun.
Most of the folks I know are gun owners and I have no worries about any of them. However, the laws and the procedures in place to stop mentally ill and criminal people from buying a gun are nearly nonexistent and need to be seriously upgraded. For starters. There are plenty of other laws that would help in that regard as well.

If the American public wishes more security for their family, they should buy more guns.

But pretty damn funny the way it came out. Like "if the American public wishes to extinguish their burning house they should buy more gasoline". Funny stuff.

Uh huh.

I live way out in the boonies. If I've got trouble, I have to be prepared as possible to take care of myself. Average time of arrival for cops or ambulance is 22 minutes and I think they shaved time off that.

Besides human monsters we have a few dangerous critters here on the property. I wouldn't care to face off with a crazed coyote with nothing but a handful of cedar tree needles and the vapor that'd be coming from my britches.
No one wants to take away your means of protection from critters (although I've had coyotes and bears in my back yard and I never said "Gee, I wish I had a gun on me.")

I've had that with a bear on my porch and that never occurred to me either. That's a strange reaction --- "hey, a wild animal, let's slaughter it".

Well that was horseshit and you know it.

Uh huh.

That's interesting because I live in the same place including the coyotes. And bears. I have three guns. A caulking gun and two staple guns. That's all I need. And I don't think any of them would substitute for a cop or an ambulance.

It's your right and prerogative to not own guns like I have the right TO own them.

Correct. We have exactly the same rights, just different values.

Good. About time.

Do you think the majority of Americans do not believe there is a time for common sense gun control measures? Do you think the majority of Americans oppose background checks, closing the gun show loophole and age restrictions?

They have all those things already.
Really? Nationally? Prove it.

Uh huh.

And you believe your set of values is better than mine, amirite?

Good. About time.

Do you think the majority of Americans do not believe there is a time for common sense gun control measures? Do you think the majority of Americans oppose background checks, closing the gun show loophole and age restrictions?

They have all those things already.
Really? Nationally? Prove it.

No need really. Res ipsa loquitur.

If you're interested, review all state and federal legislation and judicial decisions on the issue 1990-2018, then get back to me. I've no time to write you a book.

Uh huh.

And you believe your set of values is better than mine, amirite?

If I didn't they wouldn't be my values, now would they? Think about it.

Yeah I gave up those values when I figured out that Hollywood and TV and Mattel and the MIC were feeding me bullshit. Each in our own time.

Ahimsa baybeh.

Forum List

Back