A Plan For Suicide

Good. About time.

You want the Democrats to commit political suicide?

Good for you! :113:
No. I want the Dems to gather their balls into their hands and actually do something about the insane and out of control gun situation in this country. God knows the Republicans won't. They haven't even got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent.

^^^ misogynistic statement seize her!!!

There is a culture in America--one I have rediscovered and joined in just about every state I have lived in, and I have lived in over half of them during my time in uniform. That culture is the one of the local county Rod & Gun Club--associations of outdoorsman who congregate to celebrate our right to keep and bear arms among other pursuits. I have joined and rejoined this culture over the past 27 years in uniform in PA, MD, MI, LA, TX, GA, CA, WA, NM, CO, and on and on through other states.

To believe Americans--namely the majority of them who belong to, revel in and practice generationally the above culture--can be severed from the right and centuries long desire to do so, is truly the practice of truly self destruction for the political entity which attempts it. Every time restrictions are put into place, more restrictions are removed. Every time campaigns of hate have been run against our Second Amendment rights, they have backfired. I welcome a November 2018 powder keg of anti-gunner platform positions for the Democrat's crème de la crème candidates run and rest on. BOOM!

What would you like to see happen?
Mandatory mental health examines for everyone over the age of 10?
How often? Yearly? 6 months? 3 months?

Good. About time.

No. I want the Dems to gather their balls into their hands and actually do something about the insane and out of control gun situation in this country. God knows the Republicans won't. They haven't even got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent.

Do they gather their own balls or turn to the guy to their right and gather his balls? If all their hands are full, who signs the bill they pretend to work at?

If they cannot even speak up to a man they believe is " violating all that is decent" ....

Who needs the useless bastards?
The Dems long held that it would be political suicide to introduce gun control in Congress. No longer. The American public wants a little more security for their own family and themselves. Less than half of American households choose to have a gun.
Most of the folks I know are gun owners and I have no worries about any of them. However, the laws and the procedures in place to stop mentally ill and criminal people from buying a gun are nearly nonexistent and need to be seriously upgraded. For starters. There are plenty of other laws that would help in that regard as well.

If the American public wishes more security for their family, they should buy more guns.
But less than half of American households choose to do that. Should they be forced to? Carrying does not usually make a difference in a mass shooting. Remember Dallas? There were folks in that crowd open carrying AR's. Did they stop the shooter? No.

Good. About time.

Do they gather their own balls or turn to the guy to their right and gather his balls? If all their hands are full, who signs the bill they pretend to work at?

If they cannot even speak up to a man they believe is " violating all that is decent" ....

Who needs the useless bastards?
The Dems long held that it would be political suicide to introduce gun control in Congress. No longer. The American public wants a little more security for their own family and themselves. Less than half of American households choose to have a gun.
Most of the folks I know are gun owners and I have no worries about any of them. However, the laws and the procedures in place to stop mentally ill and criminal people from buying a gun are nearly nonexistent and need to be seriously upgraded. For starters. There are plenty of other laws that would help in that regard as well.

If the American public wishes more security for their family, they should buy more guns.

Haha, you spelled "bloodshed" wrong. Doesn't have a Y.

But pretty damn funny the way it came out. Like "if the American public wishes to extinguish their burning house they should buy more gasoline". Funny stuff.

In Israel, you have to pass a psychological exam in order to get a license to own a gun. You have to take that exam every time you renew, which is every 5 or 6 years. That seems entirely reasonable. Just checking yes or no to whether you are mentally ill on the background check at the gun store is ridiculous.

In Israel, you have to pass a psychological exam in order to get a license to own a gun. You have to take that exam every time you renew, which is every 5 or 6 years. That seems entirely reasonable. Just checking yes or no to whether you are mentally ill on the background check at the gun store is ridiculous.

So you would require everyone who has a gun or wants a gun to obtain a license?

You skipped 2nd violation.

So you would require everyone who has a gun or wants a gun to obtain a license?

You skipped 2nd violation.
Yes. I don't know what you mean by 2nd violation.

Cool poll, NPR! "Three-quarters of people polled said gun laws should be stricter than they are today." Yep. What a helpful poll. Gather up a bunch of morons who think that people who break the law using guns will stop breaking the law using guns if only the gun laws were stricter.

That makes almost as much sense as believing that if they got it together and "got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent" everything would be just come together and we'd all live in progressive bliss.

Read it and weep, Billy. If the Dems get back the Congress, there will be some sanity around guns. The majority of the people want it.

NPR Poll: After Parkland, Number of Americans Who Want Gun Restrictions Grows
A number of us will refuse. They will have to take them and I will resist.
Unless you are mentally ill or a criminal, I don't see why you are worried.
I'm not worried, I don't care what you fascists do.

Cool poll, NPR! "Three-quarters of people polled said gun laws should be stricter than they are today." Yep. What a helpful poll. Gather up a bunch of morons who think that people who break the law using guns will stop breaking the law using guns if only the gun laws were stricter.

That makes almost as much sense as believing that if they got it together and "got the weenies to tell President Trump when he is violating all that is decent" everything would be just come together and we'd all live in progressive bliss.
If the procedures and laws were stricter about who owns a gun, less nuts would own guns. Fact.

Read it and weep, Billy. If the Dems get back the Congress, there will be some sanity around guns. The majority of the people want it.

NPR Poll: After Parkland, Number of Americans Who Want Gun Restrictions Grows
A number of us will refuse. They will have to take them and I will resist.
Unless you are mentally ill or a criminal, I don't see why you are worried.
I'm not worried, I don't care what you fascists do.
I'm not a fascist.

If the procedures and laws were stricter about who owns a gun, less nuts would own guns. Fact.
Yep. Nuts are sticklers when it comes to obeying laws. Fact!

Yep. Nuts are sticklers when it comes to obeying laws. Fact!
I guess we might as well make murder legal as well--just give up trying to enforce laws against it, huh? Because we know murderers do it anyway.
But how many do not commit murder because they know they would go to prison? We don't know the number because you can't count a negative, but that does actually stop a lot of people.

Forum List

Back