A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words....

Murf76

Nov 11, 2008
r620-f366f40a01a5917f4c85c3c187874318.jpg

C'mon. You folks don't have anything to say about that? That's cold, blooded MURDER in her eye. :lol::lol::lol:
I wouldn't want to be the next bag of Funyuns that crosses her path, man. You KNOW she ate her way through a quart of Haagen Dazs last night. So much for the anniversary celebration, right? There's NO WAY that Barack wasn't sleeping on the couch. :D

I think she always looks like that.

More to the point..why the hell can't she stand flat on her feet, with her ankles cose together?

Oh, that was unkind. I feel bad about that. :eusa_silenced:
Still, I do wonder just who it is she's looking at.

THAT'S RIGHT!!! In the euphoria of Barry getting his ass handed to him I'd forgotten it was their anniversary. A nice milestone 20th, wasn't it? What a hoot. Now every year going forward on their special day they will also recall last night's bloodbath. How utterly deserving for the bode of 'em, as they say in Chicago.

Back to the lovely Michelle though, can you just imagine what words accompanied the look she gave Barry once they got alone? Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Happy Anniversary you two love birds.

Who's sucking up?

It's fucking hilarious!

Just the usual weenies.

oddball is a racist pig and not one of you has the gumption to say so.

Or, maybe you're all racist pigs?

With all apologies to pigs everywhere.

Sorry, but the constant racist shit from rw's here gets reeeel old.

-- and, now come all the denials from the most racist among you.

What's interesting, as Barack looks toward Michelle, apparently wondering if he's going to have to grab her before she bites someone... is that Mitt Romney is still wearing a grin on his face behind the podium. :cool:

Forum List

Back