A personal introduction thread? How arrogant.

Hello,

I'm Paul and I'm an message board-aholic. I found this site through a Google search because I've been craving political discussion and debate. I hope to use this as an opportunity to learn and, on occasion, have someone else learn from me. My main interests are in foreign policy and international relations.

I am originally from the Mid-Atlantic. My background is liberal, but I am much more of a moderate. My mom is vocally on the left, while my dad tends to be more level-headed. In recent years, I've become more liberal, however, although I certainly welcome a shift back to the right.

My turn ons include rational arguments. My turn offs are repeated talking points. Long walks on the beach are ok. I'm also interested in music, sports, food, coffee, tea and really anything else, so, if you're interested, send those discussions my way.

Welcome. You sound like an interesting fellow. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Why do you consider him interesting? He didn't mention people from India, the poor in America, forced sterilization, or the Nazis.

Welcome, this place is a zoo.

1201086ab06babe-safe-at-the-zoo.jpg

Spoken like a true narcissist. Make OTHER people think they're the crazy ones...

So..... How do you like it here at the McMurphy Institute for the Politically Insane? Please see nurse Ratched for all prescribed meds and welcome!.

Hello,

I'm Paul and I'm an message board-aholic. I found this site through a Google search because I've been craving political discussion and debate. I hope to use this as an opportunity to learn and, on occasion, have someone else learn from me. My main interests are in foreign policy and international relations.

I am originally from the Mid-Atlantic. My background is liberal, but I am much more of a moderate. My mom is vocally on the left, while my dad tends to be more level-headed. In recent years, I've become more liberal, however, although I certainly welcome a shift back to the right.

My turn ons include rational arguments. My turn offs are repeated talking points. Long walks on the beach are ok. I'm also interested in music, sports, food, coffee, tea and really anything else, so, if you're interested, send those discussions my way.

Do you like pina coladas?

Getting caught in the rain?

:lol:

Welcome.

Im not not much into yoga...if you have half a brain...........:cool:

Forum List

Back