A Permission Slip From The U.N.

Yup, Schumer, Sherman, Engel and other republicans...... Oh yeah, They're not republicans. So why would they be opposed? Could it be that they're evil Jews or will be portrayed as such by the right wing..... Oops, left wing?
:dunno:
Oh oops let me change that to loony republicans and a few foolish Democrats.
Soooo, why are they foolish.......? Evil Jews?
Because the other countries are not going to drop out of the deal, so whatever congress says will have no impact. It's nothing more than grandstanding. And most of the planet agrees with the deal.
I'd actually have to look at the deal...... If only I cared any longer......
Though it's sadly funny how the west still deals with Islamic nations while still mired in western thought....... attributing that thought to the Islamic nations.......
They can deal with Islamic nations however they want. I would prefer that America leave them to it, and worry about our own backyard instead of the other side of the planet.
Uuummmm..... Not a realist eh? Figures.

On the bright side it is always good luck for Americans whenever the United Nations is exposed for the fraud it is:
I should have titled this thread “A Permission Slip From Putin”.

John-Kerry.jpg

Secretary of State John Kerry speaks at the United Nations Security Council in New York, Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015.

Weak: Kerry begs Russians for 'de-confliction talks'
Posted By Douglas Ernst On 09/30/2015 @ 4:41 pm

Weak: Kerry begs Russians for ‘de-confliction talks’

Did you notice the puss on the gawk sitting behind Lurch’s right side? Samantha Power high-fived the success of the Iran Deal Treaty passing as legislation. She ain’t high-fiveing now.

Forum List

Back