A perfectly good reason why the death penalty should include minors.....

Two teenage brothers have been charged in connection with the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, who disappeared from her New Jersey home this weekend and was found in a recycling bin Monday night.

The boys, ages 15 and 17, were neighbors of Pasquale, who was last seen alive riding her bicycle on Saturday in her neighborhood in Clayton, N.J., police said today.

Police said that Pasquale's injuries were consistent with strangulation, and that there was no sign of sexual assault. They believe she was lured to the boys' home on Saturday.

Both boys turned themselves in to police in the company of their attorneys this afternoon, just hours after police found Pasquale's body in a recycling bin not far from her home, police said today.

Two Teens Arrested in Death of NJ 12-Year-Old Autumn Pasquale - ABC News

Lured her, killed her, dumped her body in a recycle container, both should be executed, period.......

Maybe they should have a trial first, but allowing minors to be executed just means more people on death row, more mistaken executions, and more wasted money. No thank you.

I didn't think i had to explain they should be executed after they're found guilty in a court of law......

Civilized: : characteristic of a state of civilization <civilized society>; especially: characterized by taste, refinement, or restraint.

Synonyms: accomplished, cultivated, couth, cultured, genteel, polished, refined

Antonyms: barbaric, barbarous, philistine, uncivilized, uncultured, ungenteel, unpolished, unrefined

Clearly Islamic extremists (i.e. the Taliban) are uncivilized; is the OP suggesting we must become more like them?

Given that the Taliban has a long history of murdering young women without punishing the murderers, it would appear that YOU are suggesting we must become more like them.

Can you taste the irony? :lol:

The OP has convicted without a trial and suggests sentencing to death minors - in general - without any consideration of the facts in the instant or any future matter.

The OP suggested no such thing, but had you stated the OP had more than suggested you're a cock gobbler, you would be 100% correct...... :thup:

Uh, no, prison isn't like college. I dare to suggest your friends haven't been to college if they think it is.

They were probably exaggerating, but their experience in prison didn't really seem to scare them or worry them too much. Prison needs to be something once you leave you NEVER want to go back.

Well that's the thing with prison...it doesn't discourage people who have miserable lives to begin with from returning. For some people it's an improvement over their free state.

Civilized: : characteristic of a state of civilization <civilized society>; especially: characterized by taste, refinement, or restraint.

Antonyms: barbaric, barbarous, philistine, uncivilized, uncultured, ungenteel, unpolished, unrefined

Clearly Islamic extremists (i.e. the Taliban) are uncivilized; is the OP suggesting we must become more like them?

So rehabilitate these two sociopaths over a two year span and place them right back into society, right cock gobbler?

Nope, nice straw man but it like you is too wet to burn.

1. How do you know they are "sociopaths"; BTW a clinical term no longer used in the DSM.

2. Where did you get "two year span"?

3. Using sexually explicit ad hominem 'reasoning' suggests you are one sick little puppy.

Uh, no, prison isn't like college. I dare to suggest your friends haven't been to college if they think it is.

They were probably exaggerating, but their experience in prison didn't really seem to scare them or worry them too much. Prison needs to be something once you leave you NEVER want to go back.

Well that's the thing with prison...it doesn't discourage people who have miserable lives to begin with from returning. For some people it's an improvement over their free state.

You can make alot of money in prison too, guys are walking around with the latest Jordans and cell phones in prison. My brother used to update his facebook from there.

Two teenage brothers have been charged in connection with the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, who disappeared from her New Jersey home this weekend and was found in a recycling bin Monday night.

The boys, ages 15 and 17, were neighbors of Pasquale, who was last seen alive riding her bicycle on Saturday in her neighborhood in Clayton, N.J., police said today.

Police said that Pasquale's injuries were consistent with strangulation, and that there was no sign of sexual assault. They believe she was lured to the boys' home on Saturday.

Both boys turned themselves in to police in the company of their attorneys this afternoon, just hours after police found Pasquale's body in a recycling bin not far from her home, police said today.

Lured her, killed her, dumped her body in a recycle container, both should be executed, period.......

Maybe they should have a trial first, but allowing minors to be executed just means more people on death row, more mistaken executions, and more wasted money. No thank you.

I didn't think i had to explain they should be executed after they're found guilty in a court of law......

Well when you're proclaiming their guilt and calling them "sociopaths" without them having had a trial you open yourself up to questions such as that.

Cuz we all know we shouldn't even DISCUSS the guilt of a couple of kids who turned themselves in before the trial is over.

So rehabilitate these two sociopaths over a two year span and place them right back into society, right cock gobbler?

Nope, nice straw man but it like you is too wet to burn.

1. How do you know they are "sociopaths"; BTW a clinical term no longer used in the DSM.

2. Where did you get "two year span"?

3. Using sexually explicit ad hominem 'reasoning' suggests you are one sick little puppy.

Awww, my reasoning hurt your widdle vagina..... :(

The two boys have such strong evidence against them their own mother reported them to the police and they turned themselves in, but if it makes you feel better to use the term "allegedly", i will. The two boys allegedly lured this younger girl into their home to murder her for her bike. During the a candlelight vigil held for the little girl in hopes she's still alive, the two boys attended, pretending to give a shit and reports say these boys have shown no remorse. The term for that type of behavior is sociopath, but have fun playing Dr. Phil lite..... :thup:

Well when you're proclaiming their guilt and calling them "sociopaths" without them having had a trial you open yourself up to questions such as that.

And here i've been so wrong for all these years proclaiming OJ Simpson's guilt in that double homicide, i still feel pretty bad about that.......

Cuz we all know we shouldn't even DISCUSS the guilt of a couple of kids who turned themselves in before the trial is over.

Discuss away, but don't blow a gasket when somebody points out that you're getting ahead of yourself.

And here i've been so wrong for all these years proclaiming OJ Simpson's guilt in that double homicide, i still feel pretty bad about that.......

I'm sensing sarcasm.

As horrible as the crime may be, you cannot execute children.

The one who murdered and dismembered Jessica Ridgway turned out to be a teenage neighbor who kept some of the body parts and hid them under his house. His mother also turned him in.

Yes, children should get the death penalty.

As horrible as the crime may be, you cannot execute children.

While I generally stand against the death penalty, a reasonable question is when is someone an adult? In my culture, it's 13. I believe most states say 18. Some say 16 or 17. Is one an adult at an arbitrary age or are their actions indicative of someone who has, or has not, reached adulthood.

I say a 17 year old chopping up little girls has demonstrated he's ready the big leagues.

The one who murdered and dismembered Jessica Ridgway turned out to be a teenage neighbor who kept some of the body parts and hid them under his house. His mother also turned him in.

Yes, children should get the death penalty.

I never imagined I would come across someone who supported the execution of children. I have now found someone, and I am shocked.

Forum List

Back