A Perfect Liberal Voter

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Here are the words of the perfect liberal voter. It is all about her, it is all about emotions, she sees herself as a victim, see wants to know what the government can do FOR her, and it is all about HER

The poor little lib is Jenny Ballantine - and she is the poster child for what is wrong with libs

I need to be able to look to my leader and see words of encouragement, words of hope. I need to be able to trust that person. I need to be able to know that I'm going to be grow in a world that's not going to be full of hate and prejudice and racism and to know that I matter, that I wasn't just dumped in this world for no particular reason whatsoever

I'm busting my ass in school, I work 25 to 30 hours a week, and it's just me and my dog. So what can you do for the people that are in my situation, that are trying their damnedest in school, wanting to go to grad school, is going to be hit with the loans -- and, uh, I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up. I don't know what I want to be when I'm an adult. But I'm 22 right now, so people are like, "Honey, you are an adult." You know what? It's about me. It's about me voting for you or supporting somebody who's going to be the next president. So it's all about me right now. Just give me something.

What is funnier is the answer John Edwards gave her. It is not about her - it is about him

"God bless you. If I were choosing a president, uh, that's what I'd be doing. I'd be looking for the specifics of what they want to do, because that matters, but I would also be judging them personally, because we need to trust our president."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_040407/content/01125114.member.html

So it's all about me right now. Just give me something.

Ha!

Democrats. The party of whiny, bratty children.

A real leader would have said, "You know, it's not all about you. And I'm not going to give you something."

Remember when Dems had JFK, who at least said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Ha!

Democrats. The party of whiny, bratty children.

A real leader would have said, "You know, it's not all about you. And I'm not going to give you something."

Remember when Dems had JFK, who at least said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Now libs say "Don't ask me what I can do for my country - what the hell is my country going to give me?"

Forum List

Back