A Perfect Fit

Discussion in 'History' started by Flanders, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    The Michele Bachmann/Hillary Clinton story might grow serious legs if enough people ask Jeffrey Lord's fabulous question:

I deliberately said Hillary Clinton rather than Huma Abedin. Hillary is the person establishment “Republicans” must shield while Abedin can be written off as another victim of a vast right-wing conspiracy because of her long service to the Clintons:

Why must Hillary Clinton be shielded?

Democrats never got over Alger Hiss going to jail for perjury. Big shots go to jail all of the time, but Hiss singlehandedly exposed Democrats for what they are. Six decades have passed since Hiss went to jail and he still personifies the Washington Establishment who have to be sweating bullets over the possibility of another top insider being nailed for the one crime Americans will never forgive: TREASON.

There is far too much good stuff in Jeffrey Lord’s piece for me to cover. Nevertheless, I want to address what I consider the most important part:

As I’ve said many times, the Washington Establishment never makes a decision that adversely affects the United Nations. That’s been true since the day the United Nations succeeded the League of Nations. The New Deal lawyer referred to in the above excerpt makes my case:

Clearly, Michele Bachmann exposed a wound that has been festering since Alger Hiss’ betrayal in spite of everything the media has done to hide the open sore. Here is why:

Alger Hiss began LEGALLY betraying this country before the United Nations opened for business. As executive secretary of the Dumbarton Oaks Conference he helped drew up plans for the United Nations while WWII was still being fought. In 1945 he was secretary-general of the United Nations Conference on International Organization held in San Francisco.

The last thing the government media wants to see is another six decades of covering up a Hiss-type betrayal “. . . writing off the dangers of a foreign enemy whose goal is to infiltrate the U.S. government . . .”. The fact that Hillary Clinton is a perfect fit for Hiss’ role must be driving media decision-makers crazy. In short: Clinton must be shielded by the Beltway Establishment in order to protect the United Nations.

Finally, Jeffrey Lord’s astonishing article offers three reasons why everyone should read it; 1) a must-read analysis of the Michele Bachman/Hillary Clinton story; 2) a reminder of what Alger Hiss did to this country; 3) a guide to identifying the people governing this country who are following in Hiss’ footsteps.

Is Huma Abedin the New Alger Hiss?
    By Jeffrey Lord on 7.24.12 @ 6:09AM
    Washington GOP Establishment hits Bachmann for fighting Muslim Brotherhood.

The American Spectator : Is Huma Abedin the New Alger Hiss?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  2. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,903
    If it wasn't for the unrelenting support by the mainstream media Hillary would have been sent back to her old Alinsky stooges to teach in some left wing collage like Bill Ayers. Hillary not only is a hypocrite but she is a hypocrite on steroids. How can we forget her leadership in ruining the lives of every woman who came forward with allegations of relationships with her husband with the "bimbo eruption squad" that the left wing media chuckled about? We know by now that Bubba Bill was nothing but a dumb ass hillbilly sociopath who preyed on a generation of women and Hillary covered for him in exchange for political power. What freaking logic did democrats use when they agreed to appoint her as secretary of state? Didn't WW2, Korea and VietNam convince democrats that our enemies understand our weaknesses better than the left wing media acknowledges?

3. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    To whitehall: I totally agree; especially about the media. Li’l Abner & Daisy Mae have been media darlings since they crawled out from under their rocks. Because of the media’s ongoing whitewash Bubba is a bigger star than ever in Democrat circles.

Incidentally, J. William Fulbright (1905 - 1995) was Bubba’s mentor. Of all of the traitors who served in the Senate none was worse than Fulbright. There is no doubt that he influenced Hillary, too. My point: The trail of betrayal and treason is clearly marked:

And this:

July 25, 2012 4:00 A.M.
    Huma Abedin’s Muslim-Brotherhood Ties
    Michele Bachmann has every right to ask questions.
    By Andrew C. McCarthy

Huma Abedin

4. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    The Clinton/Abedin story has dropped off the MSM radar screen. Still, I think it is one of the most important stories about national security ever. The fact that leading Republicans attacked Michele Bachmann shows the mindset in Congress —— never question a Democrat’s loyalty; never embarrass Muslims, and always protect the worst of us.

Anyway, here’s a great followup piece for those who want to stay with the story:

August 8, 2012
    To Vet or Not to Vet Huma Abedin
    By Eileen F. Toplansky

Articles: To Vet or Not to Vet Huma Abedin

5. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,588
    Nothing makes a point better than a well-turned phase:

Former U.S. attorney: Michele Bachmann is right to question Clinton aide’s background
    By: Hope Hodge
    8/9/2012 05:08 PM

Former U.S. attorney: Michele Bachmann is right to question Clinton aide