A PERFECT example of why Democrats can not be trusted with power in our nation.

Better he go to jail in punishment than just get dropped off at the border by ICE
Goto jail?

His bond is 25k. That means he has to put up 2500.00 to be released.

He could be walking the streets by noon today if not already.

OR

He could be in ice custody without chance for release.

Remember he is illegal. He fled the scene of a homicide. He is a gang member.
In other words, a perfect replacement for the law abiding American.

Better he go to jail in punishment than just get dropped off at the border by ICE
Goto jail?

OR

25,000 not 2,500
I'll cut you some slack here cause it's obvious you don't understand how bonds work. The 25k is an insurance policy that is due IF HE DOESNT SHOW UP FOR COURT. A bondsman puts up the collaeral and the inmate is required to pay 10%.

10% of a 25k bond is 2500.00.

Trust me, I know...lol

WTF is wrong with liberals??? I always knew they were idiots but damn, every day they sink to newer levels. What pieces of shit they are!

Liberals have become a clear and present danger to our very lives.
We need to rid them from our personal lives.
They should be shunned.
If you live in an area overflowing with liberals, you need to move, now.
There are plenty of beautiful areas in our country dominated by conservatives.

Goto jail?

OR

25,000 not 2,500
I'll cut you some slack here cause it's obvious you don't understand how bonds work. The 25k is an insurance policy that is due IF HE DOESNT SHOW UP FOR COURT. A bondsman puts up the collaeral and the inmate is required to pay 10%.

Trust me, I know...lol
Interesting I did not know that

Goto jail?

OR

25,000 not 2,500

Trust me, I know...lol
Interesting I did not know that
There are some special bonds that require the full amount and surity (spelling?) Is not allowed but from all I've read that was not the case here. Even so 25k seems ridiculously low. I've had bonds higher than that and I never killed anyone.

WTF is wrong with liberals??? I always knew they were idiots but damn, every day they sink to newer levels. What pieces of shit they are!

Liberals have become a clear and present danger to our very lives.
We need to rid them from our personal lives.
They should be shunned.
If you live in an area overflowing with liberals, you need to move, now.
There are plenty of beautiful areas in our country dominated by conservatives.
It would be interesting to see some murder & crime statistics of illegals broken down by location.
They are crimes that could mostly be prevented by proper border & immigration enforcement.

Tell that to the family of the person hit by the asshole.
Yeah great. His killer got dropped off in Mexico, free as a bird. MAGA

If he would have been deported he wouldn't have had a chance to kill them while fleeing.
Maybe Trump will end his war against our cities and the cities can start cooperating with him instead of refusing to give an inch

Suspect in fatal hit-and-run wanted by ICE; sheriff’s department refuses to honor detainer

The illegal alien is free to post bond and walk away. He ran from the scene of the accident, is a known gang member and is in our nation illegally but they apparently think he would return to be convicted.

Unreal
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

And there's nothing in the article about "Democrats," so the thread is a lie as well.

This is just another example of the ignorance, bigotry, and hate common to most on the right.

If he would have been deported he wouldn't have had a chance to kill them while fleeing.
Maybe Trump will end his war against our cities and the cities can start cooperating with him instead of refusing to give an inch
OR

The cities could put the safety and welfare of their LEGAL citizens above their desire to fight the GOP.
Crazy thought I know but it would be effective at saving some of the pain & misery caused by some illegals.

Stop trying to change the subject.

Trump tried to play nice and asked for cooperation, then that ditz mayor warned publicly the people they were looking for.

Which made ICE go looking for people, which probably means they snared some people who were illegal but not on the list.

OR

The cities could put the safety and welfare of their LEGAL citizens above their desire to fight the GOP.
Crazy thought I know but it would be effective at saving some of the pain & misery caused by some illegals.
The cities are doing what their residents and governments want to do. Right now, that’s fending off assaults by the Trump administration.

Did you read the story? Sheriff dept is worried about 4th amendment violation.

If the court says he can go on bail the Sheriff is now open to liability if they don't let him go and it turns out ice is wrong.

And do any of you ever address the cost of local police holding on to all these people indefinitely ?

Suspect in fatal hit-and-run wanted by ICE; sheriff’s department refuses to honor detainer

The illegal alien is free to post bond and walk away. He ran from the scene of the accident, is a known gang member and is in our nation illegally but they apparently think he would return to be convicted.

Unreal

Or how about the case where Philly released a CHILD RAPIST rather than turn the scumbag over to ICE. If my kid were raped by that bastard after being released, I would hunt every one of those assholes down who did that, and beat the crap out of them. That is so unfathomably wrong, that I simply can't wrap my head around the fact that there are people who would risk the lives of children for their political ideals.

They are scum and they need to be exposed.

OR

The cities are doing what their residents and governments want to do. Right now, that’s fending off assaults by the Trump administration.
The Trump administration is simply enforcing immigration law. There is ZERO excuse for opposing that.

Forum List

Back